|LaNisha Cole Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 13, 1982|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
LaNisha Cole is an American model, actress, and photographer who is best known for her work as a rotating model on The Price is Right from 2003 to 2010. On the other hand, she is also recognized for the modeling and lingerie posts that she uploads to her self-titled Instagram account.
LaNisha Diane Cole
Pasadena, California, United States
LaNisha divides her time between Los Angeles and Panama City.
Model, Photographer, Actress
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
LaNisha has dated –
- Questlove – LaNisha has been in a relationship with the drummer of The Roots, Questlove
- Nick Cannon (2017; 2022) – TV star Nick Cannon and Lanisha Cole started dating in June 2017, but they parted ways shortly after in December that year. In September 2022, it was revealed that Lanisha and Nick had welcomed their first child together, a baby girl named Onyx Ice Cole. This is Nick’s 9th child.
Race / Ethnicity
LaNisha is of Panamanian descent.
- She has a tattoo of stars on the left side of her shoulder blade and a cross on her neck.
- Thick eyebrows
- Fuller lips
LaNisha Cole Facts
- Cole once stated in an interview that she grew up watching The Price Is Right. Later, in 2003, she was featured on the show in her debut TV show appearance.
- She made her debut feature film appearance as a Bartender in Soul Plane in 2004, alongside the likes of rapper Method Man and actor Kevin Hart.
- LaNisha joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on June 8, 2010.
- She has been featured in music videos for several artists such as My First Love by Avant (2000), Don’t Talk by Jon.B (2001), Break You Off by The Roots ft. Musiq Soulchild (2002), I Should Be… by Dru Hill (2002), Ching Ching by Ms.Jade featuring Timbaland & Nelly Furtado (2002), Frontin by Pharrell (2003), Maybe by N*E*R*D (2004), Charlene by Anthony Hamilton (2004), Rain by Razah (2007), Last Time by Trey Songz (2008), Never Want To Live Without You by Eric Benet (2010).
- Her television gameshow appearance includes Deal or No Deal, The Price Is Right Million Dollar Spectacular, and Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files.
- She is an advocate for encouragement, kindness, compassion, and healthy living.
- LaNisha is the founder and CEO of STUDIO 401 Los Angeles.
- She started working as a model scout for Genetic Models Management in December 2016.
Featured Image By LaNisha Cole / Instagram