|Brittany Ishibashi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3.5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1980|
Brittany Ishibashi is an American actress known for appearing in popular TV shows and films like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, Runaways, and Political Animals. She has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Napoleon’s Macarons and Fendi. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 20k followers on Instagram and more than 10k followers on Twitter.
Brittany Mariko Ishibashi
Orange County, California, United States
Brittany Ishibashi went to the UCLA School of Theater, Film, and Television.
- Father – Gerald Ishibashi (Musician, Concert Promoter)
- Mother – Lisa Ishibashi (Singer)
- Siblings – Brianna Ishibashi (Sister) (Actress, Writer), Brooke Ishibashi (Sister) (Actress, Writer)
- Others – Masahiro Ishibashi (Paternal Grandfather), Haruko Ishimine (Paternal Grandmother), Shiro Nomura (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Nomura (Maternal Grandmother)
Brittany Ishibashi is represented by –
- Steve Muller, Innovative Artists (Talent Agency)
- Kyle Fritz Management
- Jackoway Tyerman, Darren Trattner
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brittany Ishibashi has dated –
- Jeff Horowitz (2011-Present) – In May 2011, Brittany got married to Jeff Horowitz in a lavish ceremony held at the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel on the Big Island of Hawaii. They had been dating for quite some time. In June 2014, she gave birth to their son, Kai. In 2017, she gave birth to a baby girl.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Japanese ancestry.
- Petite figure
- High cheekbones
Brittany Ishibashi has used her social media presence to land digital endorsement deals which including the following –
- Spoonfed (LA-based restaurant)
- Napoleon’s Macarons
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Karai in the superhero movie, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
- Being cast in the role of Tina Minoru in the web TV series, Runaways, which is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Having played the role of Anne Ogami in the comedy-drama miniseries, Political Animals
In 2004, she made her theatrical film debut in the psychological thriller movie, November.
First TV Show
In 1999, Brittany Ishibashi made her first TV show appearance in the Sophomoric episode of the American drama TV series, Felicity.
Brittany relies on yoga to keep herself in the perfect shape. She believes that along with keeping her fit, yoga also helps her with mental well-being. She also tries to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
Brittany Ishibashi Favorite Things
- Restaurants – Kali Dining, Crossroads, Hinoki and the Bird, Sushi Yuzu, N/Naka, and Bestia
- Drink – Ice-cold vodka Martini with a twist
- Home Products – Braided Jute Rug, Vintage Cunard Trunk, Candela Wooden Wick Soy Candles, Cozy Cable-Knit Throws, Midcentury Modern Porcelain Figurine, Chaise Cushions, Jonathan Adler Pipe Match Strike, Burl Bowls, Parisian Wood and Zinc Six-Arm Chandelier, Reclaimed Wood Succulent Artwork, Durachill Beverage Dispenser, and Alarm Clock Docking Station and Speakers
Brittany Ishibashi Facts
- She discovered her passion for musical theatre at a very young age. Meeting popular singers and musicians at a young age, fueled her interest in arts.
- She has also received formal training in dancing and singing.
- She has received training in Taekwondo and has managed to earn a black belt in the popular martial arts form.
- When she was cast in the TV series Felicity, she was studying in high school.
- In 2015, she started her production endeavor under the label of Mana Moments, which focuses on female and comedic centric content.
- Visit her official website @ www.brittanyishibashi.com.
Featured Image by Brittany Ishibashi / Instagram