|Pharrell Williams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 5, 1973|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Pharrell Williams is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, fashion designer, and entrepreneur who formed the hip hop and R&B production duo The Neptunes in the early 1990s alongside his close colleague Chad Hugo. He has also served as the lead vocalist of the hip hop and rock band N.E.R.D. Over the years, Pharrell Williams has worked on multiple albums like In My Mind, Girl, Seeing Sounds, In Search Of…, Fly or Die, The Neptunes Present…Clones, Nothing, and No One Ever Really Dies. Moreover, he has won at least 13 Grammy Awards, including 3 for Producer of the Year, Non-Classical (one as a member of The Neptunes). He is also a two-time Academy Award nominee: in 2014 for “Best Original Song”, for Happy (from Despicable Me 2); and in 2017 for “Best Picture”, as a producer of Hidden Figures.
Pharrell Lanscilo Williams
Pha-real, Lil’ Skateboard P (got this name while in high school), P. Willy
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
Pharrell attended Princess Anne High School in Virginia.
Singer, songwriter, rapper, fashion designer, music producer, entrepreneur
- Father – Pharoah Williams (Handyman)
- Mother – Carolyn Williams (Teacher)
- Siblings – Cato Williams (Younger Brother) (Professional Skateboarder), Psolomon Williams (Younger Brother), Pharoah Williams (Half-Brother), David Williams (Half-Brother) (Salesman at Delaware)
- Others – Pharoah Williams, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Carol Lee “Carrie” Sills/Sears (Paternal Grandmother), Cleon Dorson Hoggard, Sr. (Maternal Grandfather), Lucille Sarah Johnson (Maternal Grandmother), Donovon Lynch (Cousin) (Died in 2021)
Pharrell’s work has been managed by –
- Heavy Rotation
- Patriot Management, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Funk, R&B, hip hop, Pop
Vocals, drums, guitar, keyboards
Columbia Records, Star Trak, Interscope, i am OTHER, Virgin. Arista
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth was $200 Million in 2020.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Pharrell Williams has dated –
- Christina Aguilera – The two singers were RUMORed to be dating in the past.
- Beyoncé – He was previously romantically involved with Beyoncé, an iconic singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress.
- Kelis (2001) – American singer Kelis dated Williams for around five months from April 2001 until September 2001.
- Jade Jagger (2003) – English jewelry designer, socialite, and former model Jade Jagger dated Pharrell in 2003.
- Vashtie Kola (2004-2009) – American director and designer Vashtie Kola dated Williams for a couple of years from 2004 until 2009. This made her receive a lot of attention from the media.
- Alesha Dixon (2007) – English singer and rapper Alesha Dixon and Pharrell were an item in 2007 after starting their relationship in May 2007. They separated later that year.
- Helen Lasichanh (2010-Present) – American model and fashion designer Helen started dating Williams in 2010. She always looks a couple of inches taller than Williams, while standing in the public. The duo engaged on July 18, 2012, and soon in the coming year (October 12, 2013), the couple married each other. In November 2008, Helen gave birth to the couple’s first child, a son named Rocket Man Williams.
- Karolina Kurkova (2012-2013) – For a couple of months from 2012 to 2013, Czech model, who has served as the Victoria’s Secret Angel in the past, Karolina Kurkova and Pharrell dated. They met for the first time during a Vogue photoshoot.
Race / Ethnicity
Pharrell Williams is of African-American descent.
Williams is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 10 (US).
BIONIC® Yarn, HTC (2013), Qream Liqueur
Best Known For
Being a member of the band N*E*R*D (also known as No one Ever Really Dies). Other than Pharrell, the other members are Chad Hugo and Shay Haley.
Pharrell released his debut studio album In My Mind on July 25, 2006, under Star Trak Entertainment (a subsidiary of Interscope Records). The album was certified as Silver in Britain and charted at #7 there. In US Billboard 200, it reached #3.
The album featured 16 singles making it longer than an hour.
In 2004, Pharrell appeared in a short (18 minutes long) film The Ecology of Love for his lead role as Andre.
He was also the producer of this film.
Pharrell looks younger than his actual age and has been working out to keep his body in the best shape. His lean body is the result of regular exercises and a proper diet. He also loves skating, which he can also do at home because he has a half-pipe at his home.
Pharrell also revealed some of his skincare secrets. The singer’s fresh face is the result of Cetaphil’s gentle cleanser, which he uses daily.
Though besides all the stuff, he’s doing, there is at least some contribution due to her genes too. He admits that his parents also had a youthful appearance.
Pharrell Williams Favorite Things
- Food – Ice Cream
- Websites – thetripatorium.com, twitter.com, Huffington Post, YouTube
Source – Complex, Vice
Pharrell Williams Facts
- He knows singer Chad Hugo since seventh grade.
- Pharrell was discovered by singer Teddy Riley. Pharrell signed with him just after graduating from high school.
- He also formed a three-member band in the early 1990s called The Neptunes. The other band members are Shay Haley and Mike Etheridge.
- Besides music, he is also the founder of the clothing brands such as Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream Footwear.
- He has collaborated with Louis Vuitton to design limited edition jewelry.
- Williams is also the co-designer of the chair collection called “Perspective” and “Tank”, which he designed by teaming with French furniture makers Domeau & Peres.
- Pharrell is a big fan of the Star Trek movie series.
- Williams admires and has been influenced by singers like Donny Hathaway, J Dilla, Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson, Q-Tip, Rakim, and Stevie Wonder.
- He is Esquire magazine’s “Best Dressed Man in the World” of 2005.
- He has also designed limited edition “Velo” bikes.
- Pharrell’s brother Psolomon is 20 years older than him while Cato is 10 years older than Pharrell.
- Skateboarding is his hobby and he also has a half-pipe in his home.
- In 2013, he partnered with the fashion brand Moncler to create a sunglass line called Moncler Lunettes.
- In February 2014, he partnered with Adidas in a long-term partnership. With Adidas, he released Adidas NMD “Human Race” collection in July 2016.
- He had lost his cousin Donovon Lynch (aged 25) in 2021. During the Virginia Beach Resort Area shooting, he was killed by police.
- In July 2022, Pharrell, Justin Timberlake, Halsey, and Calvin Harris teamed up for a new song titled Stay With Me.
- In February 2023, Pharrell was announced as Louis Vuitton’s new “Men’s Creative Director”.