|Pharrell Williams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 5, 1973|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Pha-real, Lil’ Skateboard P (got this name while in high school), P. Willy
Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA
Pharrell attended Princess Anne High School in Virginia.
Singer, songwriter, rapper, fashion designer, music producer
- Father – Pharoah Williams (Handyman)
- Mother – Carolyn Williams (Teacher)
- Siblings – Cato Williams (Younger Brother) (Professional Skateboarder), Psolomon Williams (Younger Brother), Pharoah Williams (Half-Brother), David Williams (Half-Brother) (Salesman at Delaware)
- Others – Donovon Lynch (Cousin) (Died in 2021)
Pharrell’s work is managed by Heavy Rotation.
Funk, R&B, hip hop
Vocals, drums, guitar
Columbia Records, Star Trak, Interscope, i am OTHER
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Pharrell Williams dated –
- Christina Aguilera – The two singers were RUMORed to be dating in the past.
- Kelis (2001) – Kelis, American singer dated Williams for around five months from April 2001 until September 2001.
- Jade Jagger (2003) – English jewelry designer, socialite and former model, Jade Jagger dated Pharrell in 2003.
- Vashtie Kola (2004-2009) – American director and designer Vashtie Kola dated Williams for a couple of years from 2004 until 2009. This made her receive a lot of attention from the media.
- Alesha Dixon (2007) – English singer and rapper Alesha Dixon and Pharrell were an item in 2007 after starting their relationship in May 2007. They separated later in that year.
- Helen Lasichanh (2010-Present) – American model and fashion designer Helen started dating Williams in 2010. She always looks a couple of inches taller than Williams, while standing in the public. The duo engaged on July 18, 2012, and soon in the coming year (October 12, 2013), the couple married each other. In November 2008, Helen gave birth to the couple’s first child, a son named Rocket Man Williams.
- Karolina Kurkova (2012-2013) – For a couple of months from 2012 to 2013, Czech model, who has served as the Victoria’s Secret Angel in the past, Karolina Kurkova and Pharrell dated. They met for the first time during a Vogue photoshoot.
Race / Ethnicity
Williams is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 10 (US).
BIONIC® Yarn, HTC (2013), Qream Liqueur
Best Known For
Being a member of the band N*E*R*D (also known as No one Ever Really Dies). Other than Pharrell, the other members are Chad Hugo and Shay Haley.
Pharrell released his debut studio album In My Mind on July 25, 2006, under Star Trak Entertainment (a subsidiary of Interscope Records). The album was certified as Silver in Britain and charted at #7 there. In US Billboard 200, it reached #3.
The album featured 16 singles making it longer than an hour.
In 2004, Pharrell appeared in a short (18 minutes long) film The Ecology of Love for his lead role as Andre.
He was also the producer of this film.
Pharrell looks younger than his actual age and has been working out to keep his body in the best shape. His lean body is the result of regular exercises and a proper diet. He also loves skating, which he can also do at home because he has a half-pipe at his home.
Pharrell also revealed some of his skincare secrets. The singer’s fresh face is the result of Cetaphil’s gentle cleanser, which he uses daily.
Though besides all the stuff, he’s doing, there is at least some contribution due to her genes too. He admits that his parents also had a youthful appearance.
Pharrell Williams Favorite Things
- Food – Ice Cream
- Websites – thetripatorium.com, twitter.com, Huffington Post, YouTube
Source – Complex, Vice
Pharrell Williams Facts
- He knows singer Chad Hugo since seventh grade.
- Pharrell was discovered by singer Teddy Riley. Pharrell signed with him just after graduating from high school.
- He also formed a three-member band in the early 1990s called The Neptunes. The other band members are Shay Haley and Mike Etheridge.
- Besides music, he is also the founder of the clothing brands such as Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream Footwear.
- He has collaborated with Louis Vuitton to design limited edition jewelry.
- Williams is also the co-designer of the chair collection called “Perspective” and “Tank”, which he designed by teaming with French furniture makers Domeau & Peres.
- Pharrell is a big fan of the Star Trek movie series.
- Williams admires and has been influenced by singers like Donny Hathaway, J Dilla, Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson, Q-Tip, Rakim, and Stevie Wonder.
- He is Esquire magazine’s “Best Dressed Man in the World” of 2005.
- He has also designed limited edition “Velo” bikes.
- Pharrell’s brother Psolomon is 20 years older than him while Cato is 10 years older than Pharrell.
- Skateboarding is his hobby and he also has a half-pipe in his home.
- He had lost his cousin Donovon Lynch (aged 25) in 2021. During the Virginia Beach Resort Area shooting, he was killed by police.