|Justin Timberlake Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 31, 1981|
Justin Timberlake is an American singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer who has been one of the world’s best-selling music artists and has won at least 10 Grammy Awards. Some of his popular songs and albums include The 20/20 Experience, Rock Your Body, Like I Love You, Can’t Stop the Feeling!, What Goes Around… Comes Around, Until the End of Time (with Beyoncé), Mirrors, Not a Bad Thing, and Love Never Felt So Good (with Michael Jackson). He has also been a member of NSYNC as well as has been a part of shows and movies like The Social Network, Friends with Benefits, Trolls, and Touched by an Angel.
Justin Randall Timberlake
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Justin had attended E. E. Jeter Elementary School located in Millington, Tennessee. He was then homeschooled after 6th grade, in his middle and high school years.
Actor, Businessman, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Randall Timberlake (Choir Director, Baptist church), Paul Harless (Step-father, Banker)
- Mother – Lynn (Bomar) Harless (Owner, Just-in-Time entertainment), Lisa Timberlake (Step-mother)
- Others – Jonathan Perry Timberlake (Step-brother), Stephen Robert Timberlake (Step-brother), Late Laura Katherine (Half-sister), Charles L. Timberlake (Paternal Grandfather) (Baptist Minister), Bobbye/Bobby Joice Williams (Paternal Grandmother), William Silas “Bill” Bomar (Maternal Grandfather), Sadie Lee Timbs (Maternal Grandmother)
He is represented by –
- Johnny Wright, Manager
- LBI Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Century City, California, United States
R & B, Pop, Rap, Rock, Funk, Soul, Gospel, New Wave, Opera, World Music
Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Keys, Drums
Jive Records, Zomba, RCA Records, Tennman Records
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
81 kg or 179 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin has dated –
- Elisha Cuthbert – A Canadian film and TV actress. Justin’s name was first attached to Elisha but the affair news, later on, proved to be a media rumor only.
- Danielle Ditto (1995-1996) – Justin’s first love. Both got together when Justin was just 14. Both had a 2-year long relationship before they broke up. There was news in media that both broke up as Ditto was trying to sell private details of their bonding.
- Stacy Ferguson (1996) – An American singer, songwriter, rapper, fashion designer, TV host, and actress. The couple dated each other for a year before parting ways from each other.
- Veronica Finn (1996-1998) – An American singer. The dating between singers started when she was 16 and he was 17. Finn was in the Innosense band and Justin was in *NSYNC. The duo ended the relation when Finn started to get jealous.
- Fergie (1998)
- Tonya Mitchell (1998-1999)
- Britney Spears (1999-2002) – An American recording artist and entertainer. Justin and Britney encountered a relationship with each other in 1999. The relationship went on to become one of the high-profile celebrity relationships of all time. Both met each other while working on Disney Channel TV Series New Mickey Mouse Club. The relation was 3 years long.
- Nicole Appleton (2000) – In 2000, Justin was seen partying with Canadian singer Nicole Appleton at London’s Mayfair Club. Later, they went to Justin’s room at St. Martin’s Lane hotel.
- Beyoncé (2001) – RUMOR
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum (2002) – An American actress and dancer. Justin got together with Jenna after he broke up with Britney, but the friendship between the two was not more than a few months long.
- Janet Jackson (2002) – RUMOR
- Alyssa Milano (2002) – An American actress, producer, and former singer. Justin and Alyssa got their names together the same year when Justin was found with Jenna. But both relations didn’t last too long.
- Alicia Keys (2002) – RUMOR
- Tatyana Ali (2003)
- Emma Bunton (2003)
- Staci B. Flood (2003) – An American singer, dancer, and model. Justin had a relationship with Staci sometime in the year 2003. She was the third girl in two years after Justin broke up with Britney.
- Cameron Diaz (2003-2007) – Justin and Cameron were involved with each other in a relationship after they met at Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards in April 2003. The duo was involved in relation for almost 4 years before they called off their relation publicly on January 11, 2007.
- Lindsay Lohan (2006)
- Scarlett Johansson (2007) – An American model, actress, and singer. The relation news between the actors came in 2007 when Scarlett was shooting for the music video for Justin’s song “What goes around…comes around”, but the relation news between the two was just a rumor.
- Jessica Biel (2007-Present) – An American model, actress, and singer. The relation came out when both were seen snowboarding together during Sundance Film Festival at Park City, Utah in 2007. After that, both were spotted dating each other many times. Both broke up in March 2011 after 4 years of relation but reunited in the fall of 2011. Finally, Justin proposed to Jessica in the mountains of Jackson, Wyoming in December 2011, and then married each other on October 19, 2012, at Resort Borgo Egnazia, Fasano, Italy. The couple welcomed their first child, son Silas Randall Timberlake on April 11, 2015, and their 2nd child, son Phineas, was born in July 2020.
- Rihanna (2009) – RUMOR
- Olivia Munn (2010) – RUMOR
- Olivia Wilde (2011) – An American actress and fashion model. Justin and Olivia were said to encountering an affair with each other in 2011, but Justin ruled out the rumor news by saying that he’s happily living his life with Jessica.
- Thaila Ayala (2013) – RUMOR
- Alisha Wainwright (2019) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Dutch, French, German, and Jersey/Channel Islander descent.
Justin’s heart touching voice combining with his well-maintained physique keeps him in front of all men for whom girls can go crazy. Surely that’s something different!
11/12 (US) or 10/11 (UK) or 44/45 (EU)
Audi, Bud Light Premium, Anheuser-Busch Budweiser, McDonald, Target, Bai Brands. Justin was also the Team Ambassador for the US team in 39th Ryder Cup.
Justin was also the Team Ambassador for the US team in 39th Ryder Cup.
Justin can be found with/using brands like Audi, Blackberry, MTV, Apple Inc., Dolce & Gabbana, Walt Disney Company, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, Harley-Davidson, Pepsi, and last but not the least, William Rast, his own clothing line.
Justin is Southern Baptist by birth. But, he now considers himself “spiritual” than “religious”, when someone asks him about his religion.
Best Known For
*NSYNC. Justin was the lead singer and youngest member of the boy band. The band became extremely famous in the late 1990s.
First TV Show
Star Search (1983-95), a TV show hosted by Ed McMohan and created by Alfred Masini. Justin sung country music songs in it. He appeared as a contestant. The show gave him early fame.
Model Behaviour (2000), a Disney Channel TV movie, released on March 12, 2000. Justin played the role of model Jason Sharpe, who falls in love with a waitress after mistaking her for another model.
Justified (2002). The album was released during the hiatus of *NSYNC. The album won Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album and Best International Album award at Brit Awards. The song “Cry me a River” won Grammy Award for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance. The album has sold over 10 million copies worldwide.
He exercises 4-5 days a week. Justin mainly does cardio training and plays basketball, along with snowboarding to stay fit. He also does weightlifting and dancing to keep the body healthy. His workout includes
- Incline DB Bench Press: 3 sets x 5-7 reps
- Pull-ups: 3 sets x 5-7 reps
- Lateral Raises: 3 sets x 6-10 reps
- Bar Dips: 3 sets x 6-10 reps
- Biceps Curl Variation: 3 x 6-10 reps
- Plank: 3 sets x 60 seconds
Justin takes 5 meals diet a day. He takes protein shakes and avoids junk food as much as he can.
See his workout routine and diet plan.
Justin Timberlake Favorite Things
- Favorite Musical Influences – Boyz ll Men, Babyface, Blackstreet, and Jimi Hendrix
- Favorite TV Show – Friends
- Favorite Film – The Usual Suspects, Scream, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- Favorite Author – John Grisham
- Favorite Sports Team – University of North Carolina’s basketball team
- Favorite Food – Healthy foods and cereal like Apple Jacks and Cap n’ Crunch, Pasta
Justin Timberlake Facts
- Justin starred in Disney Channel’s TV Series “The New Mickey Mouse Club”.
- Justin met his future bandmate JC Chasez on the sets of “The New Mickey Mouse Club”.
- The launch of Justin’s boy band *NSYNC was financed by Lou Pearlman, an American impresario.
- Justin’s hit songs include “Cry Me a River” and “Rock Your Body” from his debut solo album “Justified”.
- Justin’s second solo album “FutureSex/LoveSounds” in 2006, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.
- FutureSex/LoveSounds produced US No. 1 hit singles “SexyBack”, “My Love” and “What Goes Around….Comes Around”.
- Justin has 6 Grammy Awards and 4 Emmy Awards to his name.
- Timberlake’s first two albums made him stand in the list of most commercially successful singers. Each album sold more than 7 million copies worldwide.
- Justin has starred in films ‘The Social Network’, ‘Bad Teacher’ and ‘Friends With Benefits’.
- Justin Timberlake is the founder of the record label ‘Tennman Records’.
- He also has a clothing line named ‘William Rast’ and 2 restaurants ‘Destino’ and ‘Southern Hospitality’.
- In November 2020, Justin bought wheelchair accessible van for a guy named, Jake Stitt who was suffering from cerebral palsy. Jake was raising money for this van and had already raised $35,000. But, as soon as Timberlake got to know about this, he bought the van for Jake and also told him to keep the already raised money.
- In October 2018, Justin released a new book titled Hindsight & All the Things I Can’t See In Front of Me which reveals about his early life, songs’ inspiration, and his personal candid images.
- The huge tattoo he had on his arm in the movie Palmer was fake.
- In October 2021, Justin and Jessica Biel listed their 13,530 square feet house in Hollywood Hills for $35 million.
- In 2021, Justin was ranked #16 in the list of “50 Most Influential People on Twitter” as per Brandwatch Consumer Research. Taylor Swift was ranked #1.
- In January 2022, Justin sold his 5,375 square feet New York City-based penthouse apartment for $29 million. He had previously purchased the apartment for $20.2 million in 2017.
- In July 2022, he had joined TikTok and posted his first-ever TikTok video on July 13, 2022. He became the fourth NSYNC member to join TikTok.
- In July 2022, Justin teamed up with Calvin Harris, Halsey, and Pharrell Williams for a new song titled Stay With Me.