|Lindsay Lohan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 1986|
Lindsay Lohan is an American actress, singer, songwriter, and entrepreneur who is a popular media personality and is known for her roles in movies and shows like The Parent Trap, Mean Girls, Just My Luck, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Freaky Friday, A Prairie Home Companion, I Know Who Killed Me, Another World, Sick Note, Ugly Betty, The Canyons, and King of the Hill.
Lindsay Dee Lohan
Linds, La Lohan, LL, LiLo
New York City, New York, United States
Lohan attended Cold Spring Harbor High School, New York where she did well in science and mathematics until grade 11 when she started homeschooling.
Actress, Fashion Designer, Model, Recording Artist, singer-songwriter
- Father – Michael Lohan (Former Wall Street trader)
- Mother – Dina Lohan (Former Dancer and Singer; Now a TV Personality and Occasional Actress)
- Siblings – Ali Lohan (Younger Sister) (Actress, Singer, Television Personality), Dakota Cody (Youngest Brother), Michael Jr (Younger Brother), Ashley Kristi Kaufmann (Half-Sister)
- Others – Kate Major (Stepmother), Richard E. Lohan (Paternal Grandfather), Marilyn Katherine Desiderio (Paternal Grandmother), John L. Sullivan, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Ann Haney (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by –
- LLRocks, Inc., Company, Merrick, New York, United States
- International Artists Management, Talent Management Company, London, England, United Kingdom
Pop rock, teen pop, dance
Casablanca Records, Universal Motown Records, Republic Records
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriends / Girlfriends / Spouse
She has got a long list of boyfriends. The list starts as –
- 50 Cent – Rumor
- Justin – Rumor
- Ryan Rottman – Lindsay reportedly had a fling with actor Ryan Rottman in the past.
- Roger Garth (2001) – Rumor
- Aaron Carter (2002-2003)
- Damien Fahey (2003-2004) – Rumor
- Wilmer Valderrama (2004)
- Colin Farrell (2004) – In January 2004, she had a brief encounter with actor Colin Farrell.
- Bruce Willis (2005) – Rumor
- Ashton Kutcher (2005)
- Harry Judd (2005)
- James Franco (2005)
- Jax Taylor (2005)
- Talan Torriero (2005) – Rumor
- Diego Garcia (2005-2007)
- Jared Leto (2005) – Rumor
- Paris Hilton (2006)
- Sean Lennon (2006) – Rumor
- Ryan Adams (2006) – Rumor
- Shaun White (2006) – Rumor
- Benicio Del Toro (2006) – Rumor
- Brody Jenner (2006) – Reality television star, Brody already knew Lindsay Lohan’s hairstylist from Los Angeles. So, that hairstylist introduced Lohan and Brody Jenner in April 2006. Though, both Jenner and Lohan had denied the RUMORs of their one-night stand.
- Brett Ratner (2006)
- Joaquin Phoenix (2006) – Rumor
- Vanessa Lachey (2006) – Rumor
- Stavros Niarchos (2006)
- Jamie Dornan (2006) – Rumor
- Jamie Burke (2006)
- Brandon Davis (2006)
- Harry Morton (2006)
- William S. Tribell (2006)
- Justin Timberlake (2006)
- Orlando Bloom (2006)
- Adam Levine (2006)
- Garrett Hedlund – Rumor
- Travis Barker (2007) – She had a fling with songwriter, drummer, and record producer, Travis Barker, in January 2007.
- Robbie Williams (2007)
- James Blunt (2007) – Rumor
- Jude Law (2007) – Rumor
- Calum Best (2007)
- Scott Storch (2007)
- Joe Francis (2007)
- Criss Angel (2007) – Rumor
- Riley Giles (2007)
- Prodigy – Rumor
- Courtenay Semel (2007-2008)
- Heath Ledger (2007-2008) – Lindsay Lohan was rumored to have started dating Australian actor Heath Ledger in November 2007. She was shattered after hearing about Heath’s death in January 2008 and broke down in the middle of a Los Angeles restaurant.
- Evan Ross (2008) – In January 2008, Lindsay Lohan was RUMORed to have had a fling with actor Evan Ross.
- Josh Mond (2008)
- Alessandro Di Nunzio (2008) – Rumor
- Fat Joe (2008)
- Dario Faiella (2008) – Rumor
- Eduardo Costa (2008) – Rumor
- Jeremy Greene (2008) – Rumor
- Samantha Ronson (2008-2009)
- Petey Wright (2009) – Rumor
- Gerard Butler (2009) – Rumor
- Seth Rogen (2009) – Rumor
- Lukas Haas (2009)
- Jason Segel (2009) – Rumor
- Adam Senn (2009-2010) – Rumor
- Lady Victoria Hervey (2010) – Rumor
- Ryan Phillippe (2010) – Rumor
- Eilat Anschel (2010) – Rumor
- Aaron Voros (2010)
- Landon Brown (2010) – Rumor
- Danny Cipriani (2010) – She had a short-lived relationship with rugby player Danny Cipriani in 2010.
- Evan Peters (2010)
- P.C. Valmorbida (2010)
- Vikram Chatwal (2011) – Rumor
- Zac Efron (2011)
- Brett Tucker (2011) – Rumor
- Philipp Plein (2011)
- Guy Berryman (2011)
- Oscar Lusth (2011)
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2011)
- Nico Tortorella (2011-2015)
- James Deen (2012) – Rumor
- Terry Richardson (2012) – Rumor
- Henry Hopper (2012) – Rumor
- Voodoo (2012) – Rumor
- Gavin Doyle (2012) – Rumor
- Josh Chunn (2012) – At the time, Josh was Lindsay’s new personal trainer and boyfriend. Josh himself confirmed his relationship status with Lindsay. But, Lohan denied of all those dating news with Chunn.
- Max George (2012) – English singer, Max George hooked up with Lindsay in December 2012. So, this time Lindsay wasn’t charged for stealing something.
- Avi Snow (2013) – Rumor
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. (2013) – Rumor
- Morgan O’Connor (2013)
- Matt Nordgren (2013) – Lindsay dated Matt, an American football player, in September 2013.
- Maggio Cipriani (2013)
- Egor Tarabasov (2015-2016) – In December 2015, Lindsay started dating Russian business mogul, Egor Tarabasov. They were briefly engaged in April 2016 but called off everything in August 2016.
- Samir Nasri (2015) – Rumor
- Dennis Papageorgiou (2016) – A Greek restaurateur Dennis Papageorgiou who is also the co-owner of LOHAN club (in Athens, Greece) with Lindsay was rumored to be dating her in August 2016.
- Mohammad bin Salman (2019)
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish, German, and Italian ancestry on her father’s side and is of Irish and Italian-Sicilian descent on her mother’s side.
- Lip Job
- Cosmetic surgeries
- Raspy Voice
- Red Hair
36-24-35 in or 91.5-61-89 cm
Wendy’s, Gap, Kraft Food Jell-O, Pizza Hut
Best Known For
Her role in movies like The Parent Trap (1998), Freaky Friday (2003), Mean Girls (2004).
She has released her first studio album – Speak on December 7, 2004, which was certified as platinum in the US. It consisted of 12 singles making a total length of 40:18 minutes.
Lindsay debuted with 1998 film The Parent Trap for her role as Hallie Parker / Annie James. This film is a remake of the 1961 family film of the same name. She also won an award “Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film – Leading Young Actress” and was nominated for 2 more awards.
First TV Show
She appeared in 1992 in the TV Show Late Night with David Letterman as Trick-or-Treater Dressed as Garbage. It was an episode dated October 29, 1992.
She goes for spinning workouts. She wakes up at 7-8 am in the morning and goes for spinning classes. She has also quit smoking to maintain her health conditions. Read her workout fitness routine and diet plan.
Lindsay Lohan Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Twiglets
- Favorite TV Program – Paris Hilton’s My New BFF
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Accessories – Leather Boots, Leather Jacket, Leggings, Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses
Lindsay Lohan Facts
- Lindsay likes to eat Italian, Chinese, and Japanese food.
- She admits that she is bisexual.
- Lindsay Lohan’s parents are of Italian and Irish descent.
- She also used to take drugs in the past.
- She has not quit smoking.
- She has posed n*de for Playboy magazine.
- She has appeared in Scary Movie 5, alongside Charlie Sheen.
- Lohan has an allergy to blueberries.
- She is friends with Kim Kardashian.
- She hates her father – Michael Lohan.
- She is the eldest child of Dina (mother) and Michael Lohan (father).
- Her parents separated when Lindsay was 3 but later reconciled.
- In 2018, she was cast in the recurring role of Katerina West in the British black comedy television series, Sick Note.