|Adam Levine Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||March 18, 1979|
Adam Noah Levine
Los Angeles, California, USA
Adam attended Brentwood School in Los Angeles. During the school time, he met Jesse Carmichael and Mickey Madden, who now both are his band-mates. Post that, he went French Woods Festival of the Performing Arts Camp, Hancock, New York.
Singer, Songwriter, Entrepreneur, Occasional actor, Musician
- Father – Fred Levine (Founder of Retail Chain M. Fredric)
- Mother – Patsy Levine (Admissions-counselor)
- Siblings – Michael (Younger Brother)
- Others – Timothy Noah (Uncle) (Journalist and Author), Sam (Younger Half Brother), Liza (Younger Half-Sister), Julia (Step-Sister)
Press Here Publicity (Publicist)
Pop-rock, alternative rock, funk rock, neo-soul, R&B, pop
Vocals, guitar, bass, piano, drums
J Records, A&M / Octone, Interscope Records
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Levine has dated –
- Alexandra Burman – RUMOR
- Jane Herman (1997-2001)
- Jessica Simpson (2004-2006) – American singer Jessica was RUMORed to be dating Levine in May of 2004 when it was revealed that she cheated on Nick Lachey, her spouse. Again in 2006, the RUMORs sparked about Jessica and Adam, being an item and that they spent a night together at one of the hotels in LA, USA. But, their reps said that they are only friends.
- Maria Sharapova (2005) – Adam Levine dated Russian tennis player, Maria Sharapova for a short time in 2005. He revealed about his dating in an interview given to a magazine, which was later revealed that the interview never happened and that Levine would sue the magazine for this whole gossip.
- Lindsay Lohan (2006)
- Becky Ginos (2006-2009)
- Janine Habeck (2008)
- Angela Bellotte (2009)
- Arielle Vandenberg (2009-2010)
- Cameron Diaz (2010) – RUMOR
- Anne Vyalitsyna (2010-2012)
- Behati Prinsloo (2012-2013, 2013-Present) – Adam started dating Behati, a Namibian model, in May 2012. But for reasons unknown to media, they broke up in May 2013, however, reunited in the summer. Sources close to him said that Adam after breaking up with her realized how much he loved her and thus went on to propose to her in ‘the old-school fashion’, as Behati calls it, kneeling down on (both) his knees. Surprisingly, their first interaction was not face-to-face but was over mails and chat. They had first met in Los Angeles, post which there was no looking back for the couple. They got engaged in July 2013 and a year later, on July 19, 2014, the couple married in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. They have 2 daughters Dusty Rose Levine (b. September 2016) and Gio Grace (b. February 15, 2018).
- Amanda Setton (2013)
- Nina Agdal (2013) – Adam, briefly dated the beautiful model Nina Agdal in 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sensual dance moves
- Long and short uses of “Oh!” and “Yeah!” in his songs
- Various tattoos all over the body
He wears a shoe of size 11½ (via Twitter)
Filipino clothing line Bench in 2012. He is the spokesperson for ProActiv.
He is Jewish on both sides of his family (father and maternal grandfather). But, when he was interviewed by The Jewish Chronicle, he revealed that he has rejected formal religious practice for a more generalized, spiritual way of life.
Best Known For
Working as a lead vocalist and frontman of the pop-rock band Maroon 5.
The band Maroon 5 released their debut album Songs About Jane on June 25, 2002, under the J Records and Octone Records. It was a sleeper hit. It occupies the total length of 46:06 minutes, with these singles –
|1.||“Harder to Breathe”||2:53|
|4.||“She Will Be Loved”||4:17|
|7.||“Must Get Out”||3:59|
|10.||“Through with You”||3:03|
|11.||“Not Coming Home”||4:23|
First TV Show
In 1997, Adam appeared on the TV show Beverly Hills, 90210 in just a single episode, which is in season 8, and episode no. 3. He appeared as himself.
He is a devotee of yoga. It gives a state of relaxation to him. He takes the help of Yoga instructor, Chad Dennis. Chad travels with Maroon on tours and Adam feels better if he goes in front of the public after doing an hour of yoga, during concerts. He is a fan of these 3 poses –
- Headstand I
- Half-moon with hands in prayer
- One-Legged Koundinyasana II
“Before I go on stage I pretend that everyone loves me.”
“In real life, I am emotionally confused, which enables me to write songs. I’m a Pisces, and they say that Pisces are very sensitive. If men were just honest with themselves, they would see that they all have that side.”
Adam Levine Favorite Things
- Drink – Water
- Watch – Rolex Military Submariner
- Musical Artists – Prince, Stevie Wonder
- Gadget – Game Boy
- Favorite Maroon 5 Song – Sunday Morning
Source – Men’sHealth.com, IMDb, Adam’s Instagram Story
Adam Levine Facts
- He has also co-founded an indie-pop band, Kara’s Flowers and was the lead vocalist and guitarist for the same. He co-founded it during his late teenage years. But, after the failure of their only album, the band ended. At a later stage, he again reformed the same band, with the addition of a fifth member to form Maroon 5.
- He had served as the coach for NBC’s hit reality singing show, The Voice.
- In 2013, he launched his own fragrance line.
- When Adam was seven, his parents divorced.
- He has smoked and taken drugs in the past, he told Q magazine about that.
- Levine has launched his own fashion line, with the name “222” in 2010.
- He founded a record label, which is also titled “222 Records”.
- Adam has a connection with the number 222. His band Maroon 5 first recorded their song in a studio with the name 222. That is why he also put a tattoo on his forearm with the number “222”.
- Adam’s brother is gay and he openly admits that. So, Adam is a supporter of same-sex marriage.
- He knows Jason Segel and Jake Gyllenhaal since kindergarten.
- He has a dog, named Frankie.
- In 2015, he met his really young fan, Mila (around 7 or 8) on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, who cried over the fact that he was married.
- He told Men’s Health that he does not own an iPod.
- His style icon is Batman.
- At 15, he started the band Maroon 5.
- If he weren’t a singer, he would have been a drummer.
- If he could get 1 superpower, it would either be superhuman strength or the ability to fly.
- In December 2020, Adam revealed that once COVID is over, the first place he would like to go to is for a crowded sushi dinner with his best friends that turns into a packed night club after eating and would like to party till morning.
- The best concert he has ever been to was of the band Pearl Jam. He was 15 at that time and didn’t move for 2 hours while watching. That was the moment, he decided he wanted to be a singer.