|Adam Brody Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 15, 1979|
Adam Brody is an American actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Seth Cohen in The O.C. and Benjamin Danz in Mr. & Mrs. Smith. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as American Pie 2, The Ring, The Ten, Jennifer’s Body, Damsels in Distress, Scream 4, Shazam!, Shazam! Fury of the Gods, Undressed, House of Lies, Single Parents, Mrs. America, and New Girl. For his acting skills, he has won numerous awards such as Teen Choice Awards.
Adam Jared Brody
Carlsbad, San Diego County, California, USA
Los Angeles, California, USA
Adam attended Wangenheim Middle School and Scripps Ranch High School in northeast San Diego. Though, he managed to complete his schooling but with poor grades. Post that, he was enrolled at a community college, where he spent one year before dropping out at the age of nineteen to pursue his career in acting.
Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Musician (Part-time)
- Father – Mark Brody (Lawyer)
- Mother – Valerie (née Siefman) (Graphic artist)
- Siblings – Sean Brody, and Matt Brody (Younger Twin Brothers)
His publicist is Viewpoint, Inc.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
74 kg or 163 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Brody dated –
- Rachel Bilson (2003-2006) – Adam Brody met Rachel on the set of TV series The O.C. (2003-2007) in 2003, where he played Seth Cohen. Rachel dated her co-star for almost 3 years, before getting separated in December 2006.
- Kirsten Dunst (2007) – Kirsten, after breaking up with Jake Gyllenhaal, moved to Adam in January 2007. So, they had a fling in that month.
- Teresa Palmer (2008) – Australian actress, Teresa dated very briefly with Brody nearing January and February 2008.
- Dianna Agron (2009) – RUMOR
- Lorene Scafaria (November 2009-2011) – American screenwriter, Lorene Scafaria started her dating relationship with Adam in late 2009, which successfully extended till 2011, which is exactly the time, the duo separated.
- Leighton Meester (2013-Present) – Brody and actress Leighton Meester became an item in January 2013. After dating for months, the couple engaged in November of 2013. Leighton and Adam met for the first time on the set of the 2011 movie The Oranges. But, they didn’t give their relationship a go until early 2013. The couple secretly married on February 15, 2014. On August 4, 2015, the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Arlo Day Brody. In September 2020, the couple had their 2nd child, a boy.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly brown hair
- Charming smile
His shoe size is not known. But, Adam’s fans lists his shoe size as 10.
Best Known For
His role as Seth Cohen in the Fox Network’s The O.C. (2003-2007). He appeared in a total of 92 episodes.
Brody played Jack in the 2000 short indie film titled Neverland: Never Grow Up, Never Grow Old.
First TV Show
Adam debuted with MTV’s TV series Now What in 1995.
Adam has played drums for the 4-member indie band Big Japan in the past. He is now part of the band The Shortcoats.
Other than being a drummer, he has written songs and screenplays as well.
Adam Brody has been clicked multiple times going/returning from the workout. He takes help of the very famous celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak.
Adam Brody Favorite Things
- Movie – Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)
- Books – The Catcher in the Rye (By J. D. Salinger), Less Than Zero (By Bret Easton Ellis), The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay (By Michael Chabon)
Source – IMDb
Adam Brody Facts
- Adam Brody is good friends with Ryan Sheckler and Benjamin Mckenzie.
- He has a pitbull terrier mix dog named, Penny Lane. He gifted a mixed breed dog named, Thurman Murman to Rachel Bilson.
- Brody describes himself as a “fake intellectual”.
- Both his parents are Jewish.
- He did a lot of surfing as a child while growing up.
- After his role as Seth Cohen in The O.C., he was named “TV’s sexiest geek” by Los Angeles Times.
- He has posed for the cover of Elle Girl magazine and since then, has become the first male actor to do so.
- He is People’s Sexiest Man Alive 2004.
- He can be seen at no. 17 in Independent Online’s “100 Sexiest Men Alive” of 2006.
- In 2007, Brody wrote a comic book miniseries titled Red Menace along with Danny Bilson and Paul De Meo.
- For a continuous three years (from 2003 to 2005), you can see him in People Magazine’s list of “50 Hottest Bachelors”.
- In 2020, just before the U.S. Presidential Election, Adam was spending so much time on Twitter that his wife Leighton had to put a 30-minute time limit on his Twitter watching.