Dianna Elise Agron
Charlie, Di, Lamb, Kitty, Weirdo Hipster, Lady Di
Savannah, Georgia, USA
Di had her elementary education from Hebrew School. She had a bat mitzvah at Hebrew School. She moved to Burlingame Intermediate School for Intermediate and Burlingame High School for higher education, located in California, USA.
Actress, Singer, Dancer
- Father – Ronald S. Agron (General Manager, Hyatt Hotels)
- Mother – Mary Barnes
- Siblings – Jason Agron (Brother)
Rick Yorn, LBI Entertainment. She is also represented by Thor Bradwell, WME.
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dianna Agron dated –
- Tim Tebow – An American Football quarterback. The actress was said to have an affair with the footballer, but later on, it was said to be a RUMOR.
- Chris Evans – Another RUMORed patching of Dianna’s life came with Chris Evans, better known as the Human Torch from the Fantastic 4 series.
- Dave Franco (2008-2009) – An American TV, film and voice actor. Both shared feelings with each other for almost 2 years.
- Alex Pettyfer (2010-2011) – An English actor and model. The couple got together while shooting for “I am number 4”, but the relationship didn’t last for long.
- Sebastian Stan (2010-2011) – A Romanian-born American actor. Moving on from her relation with Alex, Di got emotionally attached with Sebastian. The duo broke their relationship in 2011.
- Henry Joost (2012) – An American director. Dianna got together with the director after parting her ways from Sebastian. But both called off their relation, the same year.
- Christian Cooke (2012-2013) – The actress started dating English actor, Christian Cooke in July 2012. The couple was spotted together several times until 2013. After that, they called it quits.
- Nick Mathers (2013-2014) – From July 2013 to January 2014, Dianna dated Australian restaurateur Nick Mathers. It was Dianna who dumped him.
- Thomas Cocquerel (2014) – In April 2014, she started dating another Australian; this time an actor named, Thomas Cocquerel. They dated for just more than 6 months until November 2014.
- Jack Street (2014) – In December 2014, she was RUMORed to have had a fling with actor Jack Street.
- Luke Bracey (2015) – Again, in February 2015, she was RUMORed to have had an encounter with Australian actor, Luke Bracey.
- Nicholas Hoult (2015) – After meeting via a mutual friend, English actor and Agron were RUMORed to be an item in summer of 2015.
- Winston Marshall (2015-Present) – Mumford & Sons’ banjoist Winston Marshall and Dianna Agron started dating in July 2015. They got engaged in late 2015 and married on October 15, 2016, in Morocco.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Hebrew ancestry.
Her natural hair color is ‘Dark Brown.’
Agron’s physique is similar to a cheerleader, which makes her perfect for various roles in TV series and movies, especially her role as Quinn Fabray for Fox series Glee makes her different.
34-28-35 in or 86-71-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Ocean Pacific (OP), Montblanc, Art Academy (Nintendo 3DS), etc.
Agron was announced GLAAD Spirit Day Ambassador in 2012.
Best Known For
Dianna is best known for playing Quinn Fabray in Fox’s musical comedy-drama television series Glee since 2009. She was a part of the main cast from season 1 to 3. For the next three seasons, she was a recurring guest star.
She is also known for her appearance in films like the crime-comedy film The Family (2013), teen action science fiction film I Am Number Four (2011), and crime horror thriller film The Hunters (2011).
First TV Show
In 2006, Dianna played the role as a drunk girl in the CBS’s crime drama television series Close To Home in the “Homecoming” episode.
She debuted with Talkers Are No Good Doers in 2005, where she played the role as Jen.
She revealed that she stays fit by dancing, cooking healthy meals for her and by going out for long walks and hikes.
Dianna Agron’s Favorite Things
- Favorite Movies – I Am Bored
- Favorite TV Show – Glee
- Favorite Song – ‘Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It’ by Will Smith
- Favorite Books – Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll & The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
Source – IMDb
Dianna Agron’s Facts
- Di grew up in San Antonio, Texas and San Francisco, California.
- Her original surname was Agronsky, but it was altered by Ellis Island officials.
- Her father’s family originally belongs to Russia.
- Di’s father is Jewish while her mother converted to Judaism.
- She started to dance when she was 3. She also started teaching dance in her teenage years.
- She hosted a mini music festival for 826LA entitled “Chickens In Love” in Los Angeles in the past.
- She was one of the Hollywood stars, selected to be a part of a marketing campaign of Wal-Mart’s Ocean Pacific Spring 2010.
- She has acted in several TV Shows such as Shark, Close To Home, CSI: NY, Numb3rs, etc.
- She was a part of a 13-episode series of short films titled “It’s a Mall World.” The series aired on MTV and was directed by Milo Ventimiglia.