Christopher Robert Evans
Sudbury, Massachusetts, USA
Chris graduated from Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School.
- Father – G. Robert “Bob” Evans III (Dentist)
- Mother – Lisa Marie (née Capuano) (Artistic Director at the Concord Youth Theater)
- Siblings – Scott Evans (Younger Brother) (Actor), Carly (Older Sister), Shanna (Younger Sister) (English Teacher)
- Others – Mike Capuano (Maternal Uncle)
Chris Evans is signed with –
- 3 Arts Entertainment
- Creative Artists Agency
6 ft or 183 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris Evans dated –
- Dianna Agron – RUMOR
- Anna Friel (2000) – Chris dated actress Anna Friel for a while in 2000.
- Jessica Biel (2004-2006) – Jessica and Chris started dating in 2004 when they first met on the set of 2004 movie Cellular. The duo dated for two continuous years before getting separated in June 2006. After that, they acted together in the 2005 movie London.
- Christina Ricci (2007) – Chris and Christina were spotted together holding each other’s arms. Their dating period went from May 2007 to September 2007.
- Vida Guerra (2008) – RUMOR
- Kristin Cavallari (2008) – RUMOR
- Camilla Belle (2009) – RUMOR
- Amy Smart (2010) – Amy Smart and Chris Evans dated in 2010 when Evans was filming Captain America in London at that time. They spent a lot of time together. They separated in 2010 after dating for a couple of months.
- Minka Kelly (2012-2013; 2014) – Chris was spotted with Minka leaving Craig’s restaurant in West Hollywood, California nearing August 2012. They dated from that time until October 2013. This was the time they decided to quit. However, they were spotted again together in October 2014 eating tacos together. They seem to have been dating ON and OFF.
- Sandra Bullock (2014) – Sandra and Chris met at Vanity Fair Oscar party in February 2012 for the first time, but started dating on May 8, 2014. It was a short relationship, which ended in June 2014. She is 17 years his senior.
- Lucy Pinder (2015) – In early 2015, British model, Lucy Pinder and Chris were romantically linked with each other after they spent a nice time at Disney California Adventure Park at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim.
- Lily Collins (2015) – Chris was rumored to have had a fling with British actress Lily Collins nearing February-March 2015. It was confirmed by US Magazine.
- Elizabeth Olsen (2015) – In April 2015, the actors were rumored to have had a fling with each other. They met on the set of “Avengers: Age of Ultron.”
- Jenny Slate (2016-2017) – From April 2016 to February 2017, American comedian Jenny Slate and Chris Evans dated each other.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Irish and Italian descent.
- Athletic build
- Often plays lead (or key) role in the films adapted from comic books
- Blue eyes
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 47 inches
- Waist – 33 inches
- Arms / Biceps – 17 inches
He wears a shoe of size 10 or 11 (US).
He has not endorsed any brands yet.
He and his siblings were raised in a Catholic faith. Though, he practices Buddhism.
Best Known For
His superhero roles as Johnny Storm / Human Torch in Fantastic Four (2005) and Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007), and Steve Rogers / Captain America in Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) and The Avengers (2012).
2000 American family drama film The Newcomers for his role as Judd.
First TV Show
He had starred in the TV miniseries in American comedy-drama series Opposite Sex for his role as Cary Baston. The series was broadcasted in 2000 on FOX network for just 8 episodes.
Simon Waterson is the personal trainer, who helped Chris to transform his body to play the role as Captain America. For this role, he worked on his body too much and was able to reduce the body fat from 12.5 to 8. His target was to eat enough food so that he can develop muscle mass but not to store that energy in the form of fat within the body.
He did squats, lunges, leg press, calf raises, hamstring curl as a form of leg workout.
His diet chart is as follows –
- Breakfast – Bowl of porridge with dark berries and walnuts
- Morning snack – Protein shake and 5 grams BCAA
- Pre-workout snack – Apple with almonds
- Post-workout snack – Protein shake and 5 grams BCAA
- Chicken salad with brown rice, 20 minutes afterwards
- Afternoon snack – Protein shake
- Dinner – Lean protein, such as fish, chicken or beef, with vegetables.
Chris Evans Favorite Things
- Music Genre – Classic Rock
- Movie – Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Source – Yahoo
Chris Evans Facts
- Chris has given his voice to the video games – Fantastic Four (2005), and Captain America: Super Soldier (2011).
- He is a supporter of same-sex marriage and rights.
- Evans has been included multiple times in the list of “Sexiest People”.
- Chris is having Italian and Irish ancestry.
- He participated in an advertising campaign for perfume Gucci Guilty and Guilty pour Homme with actress Evan Rachel Wood.
- He scored in 1180 marks in his SATs.
- He was formerly a vegetarian.
- Evans has a Bulldog named East, who is also half American and half English.
- He has signed a contract to do three Fantastic Four films.
- He is good friends with Hayley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth and Sebastian Stan.
- Follow Chris on Twitter, and Facebook.