Jana Rae Kramer
Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States
Jana attended Rochester Adams High School in Rochester Hills, Michigan.
- Father – Martin Kramer
- Mother – Nora Kramer
- Siblings – Steve Kramer (Brother) (Police Officer)
Hill Entertainment Group
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jana Kramer dated –
- Michael Gambino (2004) – In 2004, Jana married actor and writer, Michael Gambino in Las Vegas, Nevada. They split a couple of months later.
- Ace Amerson (2006) – In 2006, she dated reality television star, Ace Amerson.
- Johnathon Schaech (2007-2011) – In June 2007, Jana met 14-year her senior actor Johnathon Schaech on the set of Prom Night (2008) and started dating him. The duo got engaged on December 22, 2009. July 4, 2010, was the day when the couple tied knots in Glen Arbor, Michigan. But, the couple split in next month (August 2010) and applied for divorce which was finalized in June 2011.
- Brantley Gilbert (2012-2013) – In September 2012, just after separating from Johnathon Schaech, she started romancing country musician Brantley Gilbert. They had already met in June 2012 during CMT Music Awards. The lovebirds got engaged on January 20, 2013 (which was Brantley’s 28th birthday). They remained an item for a while and finally called it quits in August 2013.
- Scott Eastwood (2013) – In the 4th quarter of 2013 (October to December), she was romantically linked with actor Scott Eastwood.
- Mike Caussin (2014-2016, 2017-Present) – She met Washington Redskins tight end Mike Caussin via Twitter and started dating him in August 2014. On December 2, 2014 (Jana’s 31st birthday), she and Mike got engaged. They got married on May 22, 2015. On January 31, 2016, Mike and Jana had a girl named Jolie Rae Caussin. But, they separated by August 2016. In 2017, they reconciled and also resumed their marriage in December 2017. On November 29, 2018, the couple had a son named Jace Joseph Caussin.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German and Croatian ancestry.
35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-86 cm
6 (US or 36 (EU)
In 2013, Jana appeared in a Nationwide Insurance commercial.
In 2015, Jana appeared in print ads for Pure Silk shave cream for legs.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Alex Dupre in The CW’s One Tree Hill from 2009 to 2012. She appeared in a total of 38 episodes.
Jana released her debut album Jana Kramer on June 5, 2012 via Elektra Nashville Records. 185,000 copies of the album were sold in the U.S. and it reached #19 at Billboard 200.
Jana debuted with 2002 film Dead / Undead for her role as Alice St. James.
First TV Show
In 2003, Jana appeared in ABC soap opera All My Children (but her role in unknown) in just one episode dated #1.8617.
Jana is a big runner. She started running as a kid and is still incorporating it in her daily workout sessions. At the age of 19, she was running 6-miles daily through Runyon Canyon.
She doesn’t listen to music while trail running, but does listen to Eminem when she is on the treadmill. Though, she doesn’t like the first 15 minutes of running, but after that she feels as if she can run forever.
Los Angeles based trainer, John Peel helps her to keep her body in shape. He has made an easy plank circuit for the lady to keep her fitness in check. The circuit can be done anywhere. All you need to have is a mat and a room space – no gym or equipment. Check the circuit here.
She also does kickboxing and Pilates besides running.
Jana Kramer Favorite Things
- Food – Queso dip
- Sport – Hockey
- Thing to Wear – Flip flops
- Drink – Red wine (Cabernet or Malbec)
- Chain Restaurant – Chili’s
- TV Show – Sons of Anarchy (2008-2014)
- Actor – Ryan Gosling
- Person to follow on Twitter – Jenny Johnson
- Scary Movie – Strangers (2008)
- Midnight Snack – Queso dip with chips
Source – IMDb, iHeartRadio
Jana Kramer Facts
- Apart from English, she also speaks German.
- While young, she was actively figure skating.
- She always had an interest to entertain people since she was a little girl.
- She has female dog named, Biscuit. Biscuit broke her leg in August 2015 and had a surgery.
- She believes that everything happens for a reason and that is her favorite advice as well.
- She is good friends with Sophia Bush and Austin Nichols.
- She says after wine, whiskey is her second favorite drink.
- She has a 11:11 tattoo on her wrist.
- She is very superstitious.
- Whenever she boards an aeroplane, she kisses it and then taps it three times. This is one of the odd things, she generally does.
- Visit her official website @ www.janakramer.com.
- Hear more from Jana on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud, YouTube, and iTunes.