|Jana Kramer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jana Kramer is an American country music singer, actress, dancer, and writer. She is known for her roles like Alex Dupre in the drama series One Tree Hill, Portia Ranson in the teen drama series 90210, Faith Carraday in the drama film Heart of the Country, Noelle Davenport in the sports drama series Friday Night Lights, Trudy Todaro in the thriller film The Poker Club, Shaina in the comedy film Support the Girls, Lola in the medical drama series Grey’s Anatomy, Brooke Manning in the comedy-drama series Entourage, and Katie Williams in the zombic television action horror film Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis. In addition to that, Jana Kramer has also released albums and tracks like Thirty One, I Got the Boy, Love, Circles, Good Enough, Why Ya Wanna, Jana Kramer, Said No One Ever, and I Hope It Rains.
Jana Rae Kramer
Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Jana attended Rochester Adams High School in Rochester Hills, Michigan.
Singer, Actress, Dancer, Writer
- Father – Martin Kramer
- Mother – Nora Kramer
- Siblings – Steve Kramer (Brother) (Police Officer)
- Others – Martin Kramer/Kraemer/Krämer (Paternal Grandfather), Denise/Danica Kosoković (Paternal Grandmother), James Alan Kauffman (Maternal Grandfather), Margaret Ann Palchak (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed with –
- Hill Entertainment Group
- Don Buchwald & Associates L.A., Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
Her net worth had been $2 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jana Kramer has dated –
- Michael Gambino (2004) – In 2004, Jana married actor and writer, Michael Gambino in Las Vegas, Nevada. They split a couple of months later.
- Ace Amerson (2006) – In 2006, she dated reality television star, Ace Amerson.
- Johnathon Schaech (2007-2011) – In June 2007, Jana met 14-year senior actor Johnathon Schaech on the set of Prom Night (2008) and started dating him. The duo got engaged on December 22, 2009. July 4, 2010, was the day when the couple tied knot in Glen Arbor, Michigan. But, the couple split in the next month (August 2010) and applied for divorce which was finalized in June 2011.
- Brantley Gilbert (2012-2013) – In September 2012, just after separating from Johnathon Schaech, she started romancing country musician Brantley Gilbert. They had already met in June 2012 during CMT Music Awards. The lovebirds got engaged on January 20, 2013 (which was Brantley’s 28th birthday). They remained an item for a while and finally called it quits in August 2013.
- Chris Evans – In November 2022, during an episode of her Whine Down podcast, Jana revealed that she dated actor Chris Evans in the past.
- Scott Eastwood (2013) – In the 4th quarter of 2013 (October to December), she was romantically linked with actor Scott Eastwood.
- Mike Caussin (2014-2016, 2017-2021) – She met Washington Redskins tight end Mike Caussin via Twitter and started dating him in August 2014. On December 2, 2014 (Jana’s 31st birthday), she and Mike got engaged. They got married on May 22, 2015. On January 31, 2016, Mike and Jana had a girl named Jolie Rae Caussin. But, they had separated by August 2016. In 2017, they reconciled and also resumed their marriage in December 2017. On November 29, 2018, the couple had a son named Jace Joseph Caussin. In October 2020, Jana’s marriage was again on the rocks when she received a message from a fan that Mike was having another affair. In April 2021, Jana had filed for divorce from Mike after 6 years of marriage and their divorce was finalized in July 2021. In October 2022, during an appearance on the Red Table Talk, Jana claimed that Mike had cheated on her with more than 13 women.
- Jay Cutler (2021) – Jana’s relationship with former NFL quarterback, Jay Cutler, came into the spotlight after they were spotted together on a date in September 2021. However, in October 2021, it was reported that the couple had broken up after a brief relationship.
- Ian Schinelli (2022) – Jana’s relationship with fitness trainer Ian Schinelli first came into the spotlight in January 2022 after she posted a picture with him on her Instagram. In April 2022, during an interview on Access Hollywood, Jana revealed that she and Ian had broken up.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German, Croatian, Slovak, and Irish ancestry.
35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
In 2013, Jana appeared in a Nationwide Insurance commercial.
In 2015, Jana appeared in print ads for Pure Silk shave cream for legs.
Best Known For
Playing Alex Dupre in The CW’s One Tree Hill from 2009 to 2012. She appeared in a total of 38 episodes.
Jana released her debut album, Jana Kramer, on June 5, 2012, via Elektra Nashville Records. 185,000 copies of the album were sold in the U.S. and it reached #19 at Billboard 200.
Jana debuted with the 2002 film Dead / Undead for her role as Alice St. James.
First TV Show
In 2003, Jana appeared in the ABC soap opera All My Children (but her role is unknown) in just one episode dated #1.8617.
Jana is a big runner. She started running as a kid and is still incorporating it in her daily workout sessions. At the age of 19, she was running 6-miles daily through Runyon Canyon.
She doesn’t listen to music while trail running, but does listen to Eminem when she is on the treadmill. Though she doesn’t like the first 15 minutes of running, after that, she feels as if she can run forever.
Los Angeles-based trainer, John Peel helps her to keep her body in shape. He has made an easy plank circuit for the lady to keep her fitness in check. The circuit can be done anywhere. All you need to have is a mat and room space – no gym or equipment. Check the circuit here.
She also does kickboxing and Pilates besides running.
Jana Kramer’s Favorite Things
- Food – Queso dip
- Sport – Hockey
- Thing To Wear – Flip flops
- Drink – Red wine (Cabernet or Malbec)
- Chain Restaurant – Chili’s
- TV Show – Sons of Anarchy (2008-2014)
- Actor – Ryan Gosling
- Person to follow on Twitter – Jenny Johnson
- Movie – The Cutting Edge (1992)
- Scary Movie – Strangers (2008)
- Midnight Snack – Queso dip with chips
- Place – Her grandparents’ house on Lake Manuka in Michigan
- Wine – Caymus Special Selection
Source – IMDb, iHeartRadio
Jana Kramer’s Facts
- Apart from English, she also speaks German.
- While young, she actively did figure skating.
- She always had the interest to entertain people since she was a little girl.
- She has a female dog named, Biscuit. Biscuit broke her leg in August 2015 and had surgery.
- She believes that everything happens for a reason and that is her favorite advice as well.
- She is good friends with Sophia Bush and Austin Nichols.
- She says after wine, whiskey is her second favorite drink.
- She has an 11:11 tattoo on her wrist.
- She is very superstitious.
- On October 9, 2015, she released her second studio album titled Thirty One.
- Whenever she boards an airplane, she kisses it and then taps it three times. This is one of the odd things, she generally does.
- In March 2021, Jana revealed that she had decided to get a breast augmentation and breast lift.
- She has also appeared on shows like Dancing with the Stars and Dance Moms.
- Her first celebrity crush was Jonathan Taylor Thomas. With time, Charlie Hunnam became her celebrity crush.
- She cannot live without her leggings.
- Jana’s first car was a red Alero.
- She has worked as a waitress before. In fact, that was her first job ever. She had quit that job multiple times and they used to hire her back.
- She knows Germany’s folk dance called Schuhplattler.
- The song The House That Built Me by Miranda Lambert describes the type of house Jana was raised in.
- Jana stole the dress which Sophia Bush wore in the season 8 finale of drama series One Tree Hill. She never returned it back.
- If Jana wasn’t an actress or singer, she would have been a sports broadcaster just like Erin Andrews.
- Her most embarrassing situation happened at Bed, Bath & Beyond where even ambulance was also called.
- Her biggest pet peeve is when someones talks during her favorite song.
- Jana is fangirl of Sandra Bullock.
- In 2012, she received an iPod from a fan which had the message written on it, “Your Best Year Yet”.
- If she has to live for a month on a desert island, she would bring her best friend along with sufficient supply of cheese and wine.
- She would like to befriend with the Kardashian sisters in the order – Khloé, Kourtney, Kim.
- Jana’s name appears in the book All We Ever Wanted by Emily Giffin.