|Erin Andrews Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 1978|
Erin Andrews is an American sportscaster, television personality, and actress who first gained prominence due to her work as a correspondent on the sports channel ESPN. She later joined Fox Sports in 2012 and became the lead sideline reporter for the network’s NFL broadcasting team. She has served as the reporter for major events such as Fox College Football, ESPN College Gameday, Little League World Series, and many more. In 2010, she participated in the 10th season of the dance competition show, Dancing with the Stars and was placed on the 3rd spot. From 2014 to 2019, she also co-hosted the show alongside Tom Bergeron.
Erin Jill Andrews
Anho, Miss Jill, EA Sports, EA
Lewiston, Maine, U.S.
Erin studied from Bloomingdale High School in Valrico, Florida. She graduated from high school in 1996. Subsequently, Andrews attended the University of Florida to complete the Bachelor of Arts in Telecommunications in 2000.
News anchor, journalist, sportscaster
- Father – Steven Andrews (TV Journalist)
- Mother – Paula Andrews (Teacher)
- Siblings – Kendra Andrews (Younger Sister) (Professional Dancer and Actress)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erin Andrews dated –
- David Wright (2007) – In 2007, Erin dated American baseball player, David Wright.
- Aaron Rodgers (2010) – In 2010, Erin was rumored to have had a fling with the American football player, Aaron Rodgers.
- Josh Hopkins (2011) – In 2011, Andrews and actor, Josh Hopkins were an item.
- Chace Crawford (2012) – In 2012, Erin dated actor Chace Crawford. They started dating in May 2012 and separated later in the year. He is about 7 years her junior.
- Jarret Stoll (2012-Present) – In December 2012, Erin started dating Canadian ice hockey player, Jarret Stoll. The couple got engaged on December 9, 2016, after 4 years of dating and they got married on June 24, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
36-23-33 in or 91.5-58.5-84 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
- She endorsed Reebok to promote their ZigTech brand shoes for the complete 2011 year.
- She has served as a spokesperson for the Kraft Foods Huddle in 2010.
- In October 2016, Erin was announced as Orangetheory Fitness ambassador.
Best Known For
Hosting the FOX College Football for Fox Sports and ABC’s Dancing with the Stars in 2014.
Andrews appeared in a minor role in the 2012 film That’s My Boy for her role as Randall Morgan’s receptionist.
First Celebrity Crush
Jonathan Knight (from the boy band New Kids on the Block)
Erin visits Los Angeles barre studio Physique 57 to get a sexier body. She works out with dance like movements, there.
Erin Andrews Favorite Things
- Singers – Michael Jackson, Taylor Swift, Beyonce Knowles, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Jason Aldean, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban
- Sport – College Football
Source – Complex
Erin Andrews Facts
- She had dated too many athletes in her life (see the list of her boyfriends above).
- Her dad, who has won Emmy Award several times, had worked as an investigative reporter for WFLA-TV.
- Erin was a member of the Zeta Tau Alpha sorority in college.
- She was very active in dance, while in school and college. From 1997 to 2000, she was even a member of the Florida Gators Dazzlers dance team.
- Erin was good friends with Kelli Zink.
- She considers her family as a good luck charm.
- Erin has been voted as the “America’s Sexiest Sportscaster” by Playboy magazine two times (one in 2007) in the past.
- She left ESPN on June 29, 2012, and instead joined Fox Sports on July 3, 2012.
- She replaced Brooke Burke-Charvet as the co-host in Dancing with the Stars in 2014 (in its 18th season).
- She really likes music, especially pop and country.
- In the past, she had frozen her eggs.
- In 2017, Erin revealed that she had previously been diagnosed with cervical cancer. However, she had later recovered after surgery.
- In August 2021, Erin revealed that she was undergoing her 7th round of IVF. She started undergoing IVF treatments at the age of 35.