Sophia Anna Bush
Pasadena, California, U.S.
In 2001, Bush graduated from Westridge School for Girls in Pasadena, California. Sophia was later enrolled into University of Southern California (USC) to major in journalism. But, she dropped out after her junior year as she got the role as Brooke Davis in One Tree Hill in 2003.
Actress, spokesperson, director
- Father – Charles William Bush (Advertising and celebrity photographer)
- Mother – Maureen (Photography studio manager)
- Siblings – None
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
5 ft 4¼ in or 163 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sophia Bush dated –
- Chad Michael Murray (2003-2006) – After meeting on the set of One Tree Hill in 2003, the actors started dating in that year. The couple liked each other’s company so much that they decided to engage in May 2004. They married on April 16, 2005, in Santa Monica, California. But, they separated only after five months of their marriage in September 2005. She filed for divorce seeking an annulment, which was not accepted. Their divorce was finalized in December 2006.
- Austin Nichols (2006-2012) – Soon after getting introduced to another actor Austin Nichols by Jake Gyllenhaal, she started dating him in January 2006. She continued dating her One Tree Hill co-star ON and OFF for several years. This relationship finally saw an end in February 2012.
- John Foster (2006-2007) – She was romantically linked to actor John Foster from July 2006 to June 2007. He is roughly two years younger than her.
- James Lafferty (2008-2009) – Now, this time, it is another One Tree Hill co-star, James Lafferty. The two of these dated from May 2008 to April 2009.
- Dan Fredinburg (2013-2014) – In February 2013, Sophia started dating Google Program Manager, Dan Fredinburg. They remained an item until February 2014.
- Jesse Lee Soffer (2014-2015) – In May 2014, the actors started dating each other. They went out for about a year and called in quits in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Italian and Scottish ancestry.
- Raspy voice
35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands yet.
Best Known For
Playing Brooke Davis in the television drama series One Tree Hill for nine seasons. Bush acted in a total of 186 episodes. She also directed four episodes.
Sophia appeared in the 2002 film Van Wilder for her role as Sally starring Ryan Reynolds in the title role.
First TV Show
In 2003, Sophia played the role as Fate Mackenzie in the sitcom Sabrina, the Teenage Witch in episode 1 of season 7. It is based on the Archie comic book series of the same name.
With Jason, Sophia has done a lot of kickboxing. She used to wear gloves and start doing a variety of boxing moves.
Sophia Bush Favorite Things
- Food – Anything deep fried
- Actresses – Charlize Theron, Meryl Streep, Nicole Kidman
- Actors – Edward Norton, Robin Williams, Sean Penn
- Fashion Designers – Chloe, Donna Karan, Marc Jacobs, Ya-Ya
- TV Show – Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999)
- Author – Mitch Albom, Paulo Coelho
- Sports – Football
Sophia Bush Facts
- She has played volleyball during her school time.
- Actress Sophia didn’t actually think of becoming an actress initially. When she was in her school, it was mandatory for her to participate in the school play. At that time, Sophia liked volleyball more than acting in the play. But, after having to act, she felt a change in her and thought of doing it for the lifetime. In nutshell, she had love at first sight with acting.
- She also knows boxing and has interest in horseback riding and photography.
- Sophia is good friends with Bevin Prince, Brittany Snow, and James Lafferty.
- She had been on the list of “Most Beautiful” and “Beautiful at Every Age” for many years by People magazine.
- Talking about FHM, she had been in their annual Top 100 Sexiest Women list at #90 (UK) in 2007, #89 (U.S.) in 2007, at #24 (UK) in 2008.
- She is having a concealed weapons license.
- She was at #77 in 2010 and at #53 in 2011 in Buddy TV’s 100 Sexiest Women list.
- Follow Sophia on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.