|Bevin Prince Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|September 23, 1982
Bevin Prince is an American actress and fitness instructor who is best remembered for playing Bevin Mirskey in the teen drama, One Tree Hill (2004-2008; 2012)
Bevin Anne Prince
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Bevin studied at Martin Middle School, where she was a cheerleader. She graduated from Saint Mary’s High School in 2000.
She started studying at the North Carolina State University, but later got enrolled at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. Bevin graduated first class with a degree in Film Studies.
Furthermore, she was a student at the New York Film Academy. She also received her MFA from the Savannah College of Art and Design.
Actress, Fitness Instructor
- Father – Michael Prince
- Mother – Patricia Prince
- Siblings – Thomas Prince (Brother), Michelle Prince (Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bevin has dated –
- William Friend (2016-2022) – The Desperate Housewives actress married William Friend in May 2016. Their happily ever after was cut short in July 2022 when sadly, William passed away after being struck by lightning during a boating trip with his friends.
Race / Ethnicity
Bevin has endorsed several brands such as –
- Roadway Moving
- Pure Luxe Bride
- Neou Fitness
- Citi Bike
Bevin Prince Favorite Things
- Music Band – Coldplay
Source – IMDb
Bevin Prince Facts
- She began on One Tree Hill with a small role as a cheerleader in the 1st season of the show. However, her role was extended and she played a recurring character named Bevin Mirskey for 4 seasons.
- Bevin was one of the many cast members of One Tree Hill who signed a letter of support after a female writer accused show creator Mark Schwahn of se*ual harassment in 2017.
- She was paid as little as $75 for a day’s work during the earlier seasons of One Tree Hill.
- Bevin enjoys the music of Jack’s Mannequin, Fall Out Boy, and Tyler Hilton.
Featured Image by Bevin Prince / Instagram