|Grant Hughes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 11, 1981|
Grant Hughes is an American media personality and entrepreneur who is the founder and CEO of Drink Good Wine. On the other hand, Grant is also known for his relationship with actor, activist, voice artist, director, and producer Sophia Bush.
The United States of America
Los Angeles, California, United States
From 2000 to 2005, Grant attended the University of Oklahoma where he completed his Bachelor of Arts in Letters. Simultaneously, he also pursued a Bachelor of Business, Administration in Entrepreneurship & Venture Management.
In 2005, he enrolled at the University of Ljubljana where he studied International Business & Slovene Language.
Grant pursued his master’s in education at Loyola Marymount University from 2007 to 2009. Then, he went on to study at the University of Michigan‘s Stephen M. Ross School of Business from 2010 to 2012. He completed his Master of Business Administration in Strategy, Innovation, and Design Thinking from the University of Michigan. During that same duration, he also pursued his Master of Science in Environmental Psychology & Decision Making, graduating a year later in 2013, from the University of Michigan.
Entrepreneur, Media Personality
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Grant Hughes –
- Sophia Bush (2020-2023) – Actor, activist, voiceover artist, director, and producer Sophia Anna Bush and Grant Hughes started dating one another in 2020. The couple was first spotted together at a grocery store in Malibu, California, in May 2020. Later, they got engaged in August 2021, before finally tying the knot on June 11, 2022, at the Philbrook Museum of Art in Tulsa, Oklahoma. In August 2023, it was revealed that Sophia had filed for divorce from Grant after 13 months of marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering physical appearance
- Thin eyebrows
Grant Hughes Facts
- Hughes was raised in Oklahoma.
- He enjoys traveling.
- One of the earliest jobs he did was as a private equity intern at Fidelity Investments from May 2004 to August 2004.
- The earliest post that Hughes uploaded to his Instagram was on March 14, 2012.
- In September 2017, Grant opened up a book club while in Venice called the Venice Book Club.
- His now-wife was previously married to actor Chad Michael Murray.
- He is a fitness enthusiast and has competed in a number of marathons and triathlons.
- In June 2013, Grant co-founded FocusMotion Health and worked as the chief strategy officer for them until November 2020.
Featured Image By Grant Hughes / Instagram