Nicole Mary Kidman
Nic, Nicole Urban
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Australian and American (Dual Citizenship)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Nicole Kidman attended Lane Cove Public School and later North Sydney Girls’ High School, Sydney, Australia but dropped out in 1984 to work as a massage therapist to help her family. She, then, went to Victorian College of the Arts, Melbourne, Victoria and at the Phillip Street Theatre, Sydney. She finally attended Australian Theatre for Young People, Sydney, Australia.
Australian Actress, Singer, Film Producer
- Father – Antony David Kidman (Biochemist, Clinical Psychologist, Author) (Died of Heart Attack at 75)
- Mother – Janelle Ann (née Glenny) (Nursing Instructor)
- Siblings – Antonia Kidman (Younger Sister) (Journalist and TV Presenter)
Shanahan Management Pty Ltd.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicole Kidman has dated –
- Tom Cruise (1990-2001) – She married Hollywood actor Tom Cruise on Christmas Eve 1990 in Telluride, Colorado. Tom and Nicole adopted two children – one daughter “Isabella Jane Cruise” (born December 22, 1992) and one son “Connor Cruise” (born on January 17, 1995). The couple got officially divorced in August 2001.
- Q-Tip (2003) – For some months in 2003, rapper Q-Tip and Nicole dated each other. During this time, they were seen at many high profile events.
- Adrien Brody (2003) – In 2003, Nicole met actor Adrien Brody during the Academy Awards ceremony where both actors received awards in their respective categories. They exchanged their phone numbers and were spotted on a few dates by the paparazzi.
- Keith Urban (2006-Present) – Kidman married to New Zealand country singer Keith Urban on June 25, 2006, at Manly, New South Wales, Australia. She gave birth to her first daughter, Sunday Rose Kidman Urban on July 7, 2008, in Nashville, USA. On December 28, 2010, she had her second daughter, Faith Margaret Kidman Urban via surrogacy in Nashville, USA.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry.
Red (She has naturally red hair)
- Statuesque, model-like figure
- Red hair and blue eyes
34-23-36 in or 86-58.5-91.5 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Chanel No 5 (2005), Omega Watches (2005), Nintendo (2006), Neutrogena (2017)
She has appeared in several TV commercials including El Corte Inglés, Schweppes, Etihad Airways, etc and many print ads for OMEGA (Ladymatic) and Swiss watches in the UK, Women’s Cancer Research Fund, and others.
Best Known For
Her movies like Moulin Rouge! (2001), The Hours (2002), To Die For (1995)
Nicole is not a regular singer but an occasional one. So, she has not released any album but has sung songs for her movie in collaboration with other professional singers. Her first single is Come What May (Duet with Ewan McGregor) in October 2001. It was sung for her film Moulin Rouge! This song peaked at no. 27 in UK Singles chart.
1983 film Bush Christmas for her role as Helen. It was an Australian drama film, a remake of 1947 Australian film of the same name.
First TV Show
1983 TV Series Five Mile Creek for her role as Annie. It was an Australian TV Series consisting of total 39 episodes in all the 3 seasons. At that time Kidman was just 16 years old.
David Janik and Jenna Phillips have been her personal trainers in the past.
Now, she was seen with her another trainer as it is clear from this pic.
Nicole Kidman Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Chocolate, Pizza
- Favorite Drink – Apple Martinis
- Favorite Movies – The Wizard Of Oz (1939), Gone With The Wind (1939)
- Favorite Bands – Gorillaz
- Favorite Singer – Lenny Kravitz
- Favorite Books – War and Peace (Leo Tolstoy published in 1869), Portrait Of A Lady (Henry James published in 1881)
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Place – Australia
- Favorite Sport – Swimming
- Favorite Perfume – Angel by Thierry Mugler, Eau du Sud by Annick Goutal
Nicole Kidman Facts
- Nicole Kidman is allergic to bees and strawberries.
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban (Kidman’s Husband) went to Bora Bora Island for their honeymoon.
- Kidman donated $100,000 to the children’s hospital in Randwick in 2001.
- She has an IQ of 132+.
- Nicole was paid around half a million dollars for a 25-minute speech at the 5th Annual Forbes Global CEO Conference at Sydney Opera House in July 2005.
- In 2008, Nicole Kidman was voted no. 5 in Glamour’s The 50 Most Glamorous Women.
- She said that she was very shy, stutter and timid as a child.
- Kidman is a distant relative of Isabel Kidman, the second wife of Jack Lee (British Director).
- As a kid, Nicole Kidman was a part of the band Divine Madness.
- Her second wedding ceremony lasted 35 minutes.
- There were 3 bridesmaids at Nicole Kidman’s wedding – Kidman’s daughter from Cruise “Isabella Jane Cruise”, Nicole’s sister “Antonia Kidman” and her niece Lucia.
- Visit her official website @ www.nicolekidmanofficial.com.
- Connect with Nicole on Facebook, YouTube, and Google+.