|Kristine Froseth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1996|
Kristine Froseth is a model turned actress with a Norwegian heritage. She is renowned for her role as Veronica in Sierra Burgess Is a Loser, Ffion in Apostle, Jess in Junior, Shirley Blaney in Rebel In The Rye, and Nola Kellergan in The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair. She has worked for brands like CHANEL, Miu Miu, Calvin Klein, Gucci, Armani Beauty, H&M, and Forever21. Kristine has also been featured in one of The Weeknd’s music videos and has over 1 million followers on Instagram.
New Jersey, United States
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Kristine Froseth is managed by –
- Anonymous Content, Talent Management Company, Culver City, California, United States
- IMG Worldwide, Modeling Agency, New York City, New York, United States
- Supreme Management, Modeling Agency, Paris, France
- Heartbreak Management, Modeling Agency, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Women Management, Modeling Agency, Milan, Italy
- ModelWerk, Modeling Agency, Hamburg, Germany
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kristine has dated –
- Guy Remmers (2023-Present) – In late 2023, it was reported that The Buccaneers co-stars Guy Remmers and Kristine are dating each other.
Race / Ethnicity
Both her parents are of Norwegian origin.
- Wide forehead
- Broad shoulders
- Beautiful eyes
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Kristine Froseth has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Miu Miu
- Calvin Klein
- Salvatore Ferragamo
- Armani Beauty
- Juicy Couture
- Urban Outfitters
- RMK cosmetics
- Victoria’s Secret PINK
Best Known For
- Her role as Veronica in Sierra Burgess Is a Loser (2018), as Ffion in Apostle (2018), Jess in Junior (2016), and Nola Kellergan in the mini-series The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair (2018)
- Being one of the cast members in The Weeknd’s 2016 music video False Alarm
In 2017, she made her theatrical film debut in the biographical romantic drama film, Rebel In The Rye, as Shirley Blaney.
First TV Show
In 2016, she made her first TV show appearance in the romantic drama, Junior, as Jess.
Kristine Froseth works out regularly. She has trained with Cobra Fitness Club and loves to go for long runs and hikes.
Kristine Froseth Facts
- She grew up in between the United States and Norway as her family traveled quite a bit due to her father’s job.
- Kristine was discovered by an agent from IMG Models during a fashion show at a mall in New Jersey.
- She supports causes like the Sad Girls Club and Break Free From Plastic.
- She has also been featured in many magazines like V Magazine, W Magazine, Vogue, Numero, Elle, Costume, Wonderland, and Harper’s Bazaar.
- In 2016, she also appeared in the music video of the Vancouver Sleep Clinic’s Killing Me To Love You.
- The actresses she admires the most are Marion Cotillard, Isabelle Huppert, and Léa Seydoux.
- Her fashion icons are Kristen Stewart and the Olsen twins, Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen.
- Kristine also supports organizations like Food Bank For New York City and AFSP NYC Chapter.
Featured Image by Kristine Froseth / Instagram