|Kiersey Clemons Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1993|
Kiersey Clemons is an American actor, voice actor, singer, and producer. She is known for having been cast in a variety of roles like Kira Starr in the Disney Channel comedy series Austin & Ally, Maria Charo in the comedy television series Angie Tribeca, Sophia Preston in the MTV thriller series Eye Candy, Bianca in the comedy-drama series Transparent, Derica (voice) in the adult animated comedy series Fairfax, KC in the television sitcom New Girl, and Chase in the comedy-drama anthology series Easy. In addition to that, Kiersey Clemons has also been cast in movies such as Scoob!, Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising, Dope, The Only Living Boy in New York, Zack Snyder’s Justice League, Little Bitches, Asking For It, The Flash, Flatliners, Hearts Beat Loud, and Antebellum.
Kiersey Nicole Clemons
Pensacola, Florida, United States
Kiersey went to a high school in Redondo Beach.
Actor, Voice Actor, Singer, Producer
- Father – Served in the military
- Others – Toby Eldon Howell (Maternal Grandfather), Phyllis Anita Mims (Maternal Grandmother)
Kiersey Clemons has been signed with –
- CESD Talent Agency
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Soul, jazz, hip hop
Her net worth had been $1 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kiersey Clemons has dated –
- Ebony De La Haye (2017-Present) – She started going out with Ebony De La Haye in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and White)
Kiersey Clemons is of African-American descent on her father’s side and has English ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Curly hair
- Big Smile
- Several tattoos on her body including one on her left leg and one on her left calf
35-27-34 in or 89-68.5-86 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
She has appeared in commercials on Nissan Sentra, Samsung Galaxy S5, Dasani Drops, etc.
Best Known For
Playing Diggy in the crime comedy-drama film Dope (2015), and as Bianca on the Amazon Video’s Transparent.
As a Singer
Actress Kiersey has sung various songs. On YouTube, she sang the song “I Know Where I’ve Been” by Queen Latifah.
In 2013, Kiersey appeared in the short film Prom?! for her role as Abby.
First TV Show
In 2010, Kiersey was seen in Disney Channel’s sitcom Shake It Up for her role as Danielle in 2 episodes.
Kiersey eats chocolate a lot. That is her guilty pleasure. She even eats it when she is half asleep. So, she has opted for pole dancing where she is half-naked. It helps her to shed extra calories and remain somewhat in shape.
Talking about her beauty routine, she puts tons of products on herself during the daytime such as Bobbi Brown skin serum, apple-cider vinegar and witch hazel, argan oil, and rosehip oil. At night, it is just Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream.
Kiersey Clemons Favorite Things
- Guilty Pleasure – Chocolate
- Beauty Icon – Chrissy Teigen
- Hair Products – Leave-in conditioner, Moroccanoil, Pillow Curls
Source – Allure.com
Kiersey Clemons Facts
- Kiersey’s dream childhood job was to become a teacher.
- She was raised in Redondo Beach, California.
- She really likes horror / scary movies like Insidious (2010). On top of that, she also likes Halloween more than Valentine’s Day.
- Kiersey admires the performers like Will Smith and Mariah Carey.
- Kiersey considers herself a cheesy romantic.
- At 16, she started out in musical theaters.
- Clemons appeared in Lady Gaga‘s music video Til it Happens to You in September 2015. She has also appeared in the music videos of songs like SmartPhones by Trey Songz and Middle by DJ Snake (ft. Bipolar Sunshine).
- As her dad was in the military, she traveled a lot.
- In 2018, she started playing the character of Maria Charo, the psychiatrist, in the TBS comedy series Angie Tribeca. She co-starred in the show alongside Rashida Jones, Bobby Cannavale, and others.
- She co-starred as Julia in the 2020 horror thriller film Antebellum.