Kiersey Nicole Clemons
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Kiersey went to a high school in Redondo Beach.
- Father – Served in military
CESD Talent Agency
Soul, jazz, hip hop
She is not signed with any.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kiersey Clemons has not dated anyone yet. But, she would love to date a person.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
- Big Smile
- Several tattoos on her body including one on her left leg and one on left calf.
35-27-34 in or 89-68.5-86 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing Diggy in the crime comedy-drama film Dope (2015), and as Bianca on the Amazon Video’s Transparent.
As a Singer
Actress Kiersey has sung various songs. On YouTube, she sang the song “I Know Where I’ve Been” by Queen Latifah.
In 2013, Kiersey appeared in short film Prom?! for her role as Abby.
First TV Show
In 2010, Kiersey was seen in Disney Channel’s sitcom Shake It Up for her role as Danielle in 2 episodes.
Kiersey eats chocolate a lot. That is her guilty pleasure. She even eats it when she is half asleep. So, she has opted for pole dancing where she is half-naked. It helps her to shed extra calories and remain somewhat in shape.
Talking about her beauty routine, she puts tons of products on herself during the daytime such as Bobbi Brown skin serum, apple-cider vinegar and witch hazel, argan oil, rosehip oil. At night, it is just Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream.
Kiersey Clemons Favorite Things
- Guilty Pleasure – Chocolate
- Beauty Icon – Chrissy Teigen
- Hair Products – Leave-in conditioner, Moroccanoil, Pillow Curls
Source – Allure.com
Kiersey Clemons Facts
- Kiersey’s dream childhood job was to become a teacher.
- She really likes horror / scary movies like Insidious (2010). On top of that, she also likes Halloween more than Valentine’s Day.
- Kiersey admires the performers Will Smith and Mariah Carey.
- Kiersey considers herself a cheesy romantic.
- At 16, she started out in musical theaters.
- Clemons appeared in Lady Gaga‘s music video Til it Happens to You in September 2015.
- As her dad was in the military, she traveled a lot.