|Eloise Mumford Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 24, 1986|
Eloise Mumford is a well distinguished American actress who is best known for being cast in several TV shows such as Lone Star (2010), The River (2012), and Chicago Fire (2017). She is also noted for her important portrayal of Kate Kavanagh in the Fifty Shades movie series and Sasha in So Undercover (2012). Eloise has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 250k followers on Instagram.
Olympia, Washington, United States
Eloise completed her 5th grade via homeschooling. After that, she studied at the Annie Wright School in Tacoma, Washington, and later, attended the Capital High School in Olympia.
In 2009, she graduated from New York University’s Tisch School of The Arts. She also studied at the Atlantic Theatre Company.
- Father – Thomas Frenzel Mumford Jr. (Veteran)
- Mother – Nancy E. Smith
- Siblings – Anna Mumford (Older Sister), Kai Mumford (Younger Brother)
- Others – Thomas Frenzel Mumford Sr. (Paternal Grandfather) (Veteran), Letitia Sinclair (Paternal Grandmother)
Mumford is represented by –
- Anonymous Content
- Paradigm Talent Agency
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eloise is in a serious relationship with a person of unknown identity. Though she has not mentioned his name publicly, she has referred to him as her boyfriend on social media and often shares rather romantic pictures with him on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
Mumford has English, German, Irish, and Scottish ancestry on her father’s side.
Eloise has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Gravel & Gold
- Girls for Gender Equity
Best Known For
- Being cast as Kate Kavanagh in the Fifty Shades film series and as Sasha in So Undercover (2012)
- Starring in several hit TV shows such as Lone Star (2010), The River (2012), and Chicago Fire (2017)
Mumford made her debut theatrical film appearance as Sasha in Tom Vaughan’s action-comedy movie So Undercover in 2012.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Megan Emory in Crash in 2008.
Eloise enjoyed running ever since she was a child but never considered it to be a part of her workout routine. However, in 2014, she took part in the Nike Women’s Half Marathon in San Francisco, for which she started training 5 days a week for a period of 3 months prior to the race.
Her 5-day exercise regime consisted of 2 short runs, 1 long run, and 2 days of cross training. As a part of her training routine, Eloise also took part in the 10km Paris Centre by Nike.
After taking part in the 2014 Nike Women’s Half Marathon, Mumford made it a goal of hers to participate in one race each month.
Eloise Mumford Favorite Things
- Thing About Fifty Shades Of Grey – Striving for equality alongside her friend Anastasia who was played by actress Dakota Johnson.
Source – Cosmopolitan
Eloise Mumford Facts
- She was brought up in Olympia, Washington alongside her older brother Kai and younger sister Anna.
- Eloise comes from a long line of veterans, beginning with her great-grandfather who fought during WWI, her grandfather who fought during WWII, and her father who served as a veteran during the Vietnam War.
- While in school, she understudied the role of Elisabeth Moss for the Broadway Speed-the-Plow. She would also perform at the Olympia’s Capital Playhouse.
- Mumford found her passion for acting at the age of 7, after watching a local production of the musical South Pacific and by the age of 8, she was portraying characters in community plays.
- As she grew older, Eloise thought about becoming a doctor or a math teacher.
- In the past, she took a years gap from acting and went to teach English in Transylvania, Romania.
- In 2009, she starred in director Maggie Kiley’s award-winning short-film Some Boys Don’t Leave alongside actor, author, and playwright Jesse Eisenberg.
- She supports the movement of Girls for Gender Equity.
- In April 2012, Eloise was featured on the cover of HILuxury Magazine.
- In 2015, Mumford confessed about having a crush on actor Ryan Gosling during an interview with Today.
- She is quite an adventurous person who enjoys going camping, doing her own gardening, loves cooking, as well as taking pictures of the mind-boggling beauty that nature has to offer.
- In November 2018, she started taking pottery classes.
Featured Image by Eloise Mumford / Instagram