|Brett Dalton Quick Info
|6 ft 2 in
|Date of Birth
|January 7, 1983
Brett Dalton is an American actor and voiceover artist who is best known for having been cast as Grant Ward/Hive in the ABC series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., a role for which he received a Teen Choice Award for “Choice TV: Male Breakout Star” in 2014 and was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for “Choice TV Villain” in 2016. Some of his other roles include playing Brick in the Disney XD animated series Milo Murphy’s Law, Talon in the Disney Junior children’s animated series Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Robert Todd Lincoln in the television film Killing Lincoln, Rudolph “Rudy” Jones/Parasite in the animated superhero film Superman: Man of Tomorrow, and Gavin Stone in the Christian drama film The Resurrection of Gavin Stone.
Brett Patrick Dalton
San Jose, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Brett Dalton attended Westmont High School in Campbell, California, from where he graduated in 2001. While in school, he was California Scholarship Federation president and associated student body president as well as got inclined towards acting after auditioning for a production of One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.
Afterward, he got enrolled at the University of California, Berkeley and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree. Then, he received a Master of Fine Arts degree from the Yale School of Drama in 2011 and one of his Yale classmates was Oscar winner Lupita Nyong’o.
Actor, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Patrick Dalton
- Mother – Jan Dalton
Brett Dalton has been represented by –
- Sly Fox Entertainment, Inc., Production Company, New York City, New York, United States
- Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States
In 2020, his net worth was $2 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brett Dalton has dated –
- Melissa Trn – He got married to Melissa Trn in the year 2015 and they have a daughter named Sylvia (b. 2012). In November 2019, he filed for divorce.
- Eloise Mumford – Brett was rumored to be dating actress Eloise Mumford after they appeared together in the 2021 movie, One December Night. They also sparked dating rumors in September 2022 after Brett shared a photo on social media, in which, they were seen enjoying a beach vacation together.
Race / Ethnicity
Brett Dalton is of Irish and Scandinavian descent.
Brett Dalton Facts
- During his student years, he was cast as the lead in My Favorite Year.
- Brett Dalton appeared as Phillip Gibson in an episode titled Collateral Damage of the CBS police procedural drama series, Blue Bloods, in May 2012.
- In 2015, he provided vocals to the character of Michael “Mike” Munroe in the interactive drama horror video game titled Until Dawn and this performance got him nominated for a National Academy of Video Game Trade Reviewers Award for “Best Supporting Role in a Drama”.
- Brett co-starred as Eric Lombard in the 2017 romantic drama film, Lost in Florence.
- He has been friends with Lupita Nyong’o.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0