Tremaine Aldon Neverson
Trey Songz, Tremaine, Trigga, Trigga Trey, Mr. Steal Yo Girl, Prince of Virginia.
Petersburg, Virginia, U.S.
He graduated from high school in 2002.
Singer-songwriter, actor, rapper, record producer
- Father – Claude Neverson Jr.
- Mother – April (Gholson) Tucker
- Siblings – Alex Neverson (Brother), Forrest Neverson (Brother), Nikki Neverson (Sister)
He is signed to KWL Management.
R&B, hip hop, soul
Songbook, Atlantic Records
6 ft 1½ in or 187 cm
87 kg or 192 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Trey Songz dated –
- Helen (2007-2008) – From May 2007 to October 2008, Ethiopian dancer, Helen and Trey Songz were romantically linked to each other.
- Necole Bitchie (2009) – A celebrity blogger, Necole Bitchie dated Songz briefly from March to May 2009.
- Drew Sidora (2009) – He, then had a fling with actress Drew Sidora in July 2009.
- Lauren London (2009-2014) – Actress Lauren London and Songz became friends in 2003. They didn’t start dating until 2005. The duo kept on dating ON and OFF until early 2007. Then, after a hiatus, they again started dating in June 2009. On September 28, 2010, Trey denied the rumors of their dating together. However, they were seen together multiple times in the public. The pregnancy rumors of Lauren also started flowing. On July 8, 2011, it was revealed that they have ended their relationship. They reconciled later and again split in May 2012. But, on July 1, 2012, they were hugging each other at a Warner Music Group After Party. They dated ON and OFF until January 2014.
- Tahiry Jose (2009) – Dominican glamour model, Tahiry Jose and Trey dated each other nearing November-December 2009.
- Keri Hilson (2009-2010) – Nearing December 2009 and January 2010, singers Keri Hilson and Trey Songz dated each other.
- Ciara (2010) – He again dated another singer Ciara for about 2 months from July to September 2010. He broke up with her as he was already dating Lauren London.
- Simply Jess (2010-2011) – He was romantically linked to another glamour model, Simply Jess for 10 months from November 2010 to September 2011.
- Alexandra Daddario (2011) – In 2011, Trey was RUMORed to be dating actress Alexandra Daddario.
- Iesha Marie (2012-2014) – He hooked up with glamour model Iesha Marie in August 2012. They kept on dating ON and OFF until January 2014.
- Tabby Brown (2012-2013) – British model, Tabby Brown and Trey Songz dated briefly from December 2012 to January 2013.
- Mila J (2014) – In 2014, singers Mila and Trey were RUMORed to have had a fling with each other.
- Brittany Renner (2014) – Trey dated model Brittany Renner from October 2014 to December 2014. She wrote about him as the character Leon in the chapter Soul tie with a songbird of her book, Judge This Cover.
- Tanaya (2015) – From January to March 2015, model Tanaya and Trey dated each other.
- Khloe Kardashian (2016) – Around July-August 2016, reality TV star Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz were RUMORed to be dating each other.
- Lori Harvey (2018-2019) – From October 2018 to February 2019, Trey Songz and model Lori Harvey dated each other.
- Megan Thee Stallion (2019) – In October 2019, rappers Megan Thee Stallion and Trey were rumored to have hooked up with each other.
Note – On April 20, 2019, he welcomed his first child, son Noah.
Race / Ethnicity
- Strong athletic build
- Great height
- Several tattoos on the body (arms, chest, wrist, shoulders, etc.)
His shoe size is speculated to be 10 (US).
He has endorsed brands like Rocawear, Grey Goose, Kodak, Gap, Mecca USA, etc.
Best Known For
His singing, and music albums like Ready (2009), Passion, Pain & Pleasure (2010), Chapter V (2012), and Trigga (2014).
On July 26, 2005, Trey released his debut album I Gotta Make It via Atlantic Records. It didn’t get any certifications but charted at #20 in US Billboard 200, and #6 in Top Hip Hop Albums.
About 396,000 sales were made in U.S. The standard album consists of 17 tracks, which give it a total length of an hour.
He first appeared in the drama film Queen of Media for his role as DJ I.V. The film is loosely based on Wendy Williams‘s Wendy’s Got the Heat. The film was made in 2008 and is not released until now.
First TV Show
In 2009, he guest appeared in family drama television series Lincoln Heights as himself in an episode titled “Relative Unknown.”
Trey did a very vigorous workout to prepare himself for the “Na Na” song physically. He did a full-body workout with ropes. Songz did 50 reps and 3 sets.
Here is a sample workout regimen for Trey Songz fans –
Battling Ropes – 50 reps, 3 sets (30-60 seconds rest in between sets)
- Squats – 4 sets, 12 reps (60 seconds rest in between sets)
- Man-Makers – 4 sets, 12 reps (Max 60 seconds rest in between sets)
- Push-ups – 4 sets, 30 reps
Trey Songz Favorite Things
- Clothes – Dolce & Gabbana, Versace
- Book – The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Movie – Menace II Society
- Music Album – Vulnerable by Marvin Gaye
- Beverage – Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka
Source – AriseLive.com
Trey Songz Facts
- Trey has two Pit Bull dogs.
- Trey was born, when his mom was just 17.
- Songz was raised by his mom and his stepfather as a military brat.
- He was shy as a child. Due to his shyness, he didn’t think of any music career. But, as he sounded nice, he was urged by people to try his luck in the music industry.
- At 14, he thought of becoming a singer after he realized his vocal abilities.
- In 2000, during a talent show, Trey Songz was discovered by record producer Troy Taylor.
- In 2002, he signed with Atlantic Records. He started recording his first album in 2003 in New Jersey.
- He has used the alias “Prince of Virginia” to release several mixtapes.
- In October 2020, Trey was tested positive for COVID-19.