Wendy Joan Williams
The Queen of Radio, The Queen Of All-Media
Ocean Township, New Jersey, United States
Wendy went to the Ocean Township High School.
She then got enrolled at the Northeastern University in Boston from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications.
Radio personality, television host, actress, producer, author, comedian
- Father – Thomas Williams Sr.
- Mother – Shirley Williams
- Siblings – Wanda Williams (Sister), Thomas Williams Jr. (Brother)
Kevin Hunter has served as her manager.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Wendy Williams has dated –
- The Notorious B.I.G. – Wendy Williams reportedly had a short-lived affair with the now deceased rapper Biggie Smalls. This RUMORed hook up took place in the 90s and Biggie dumped her after seeing her for a short while.
- Erick Sermon – In the late 90s, Wendy dated another singer and record producer Erick Sermon. Erick would later blame Wendy for starting rumors of him being gay.
- Robert Morris III (1992-1995) – Wendy started going out with a guy named Robert Morris III (Robert Morris is the pseudonym used by Wendy) in 1992. After dating for around 2 years, they tied the knot in 1994. However, their marriage didn’t last long as they got divorced just one year after getting married.
- Kevin Hunter (1997-2019) – Wendy met her next husband who is now a TV producer, Kevin Hunter, in Philadelphia where he was a hair salon owner and promoted parties. They got married in 1997. In 2001, Kevin was caught cheating on his wife. This happened just after she had given birth to their first son, Kevin Hunter Jr. However, instead of dumping him, she opted to forgive and forget. In 2008, their marriage had to withstand another storm as Wendy was sued by her former staff member alleging that her husband had sexually harassed her. She even alleged that Wendy had encouraged her to dress provocatively and go along with Kevin’s sexual advances. Despite these controversies, Wendy and Kevin went strong. In April 2019, Wendy applied for a divorce from Kevin.
Race / Ethnicity
Wendy is of African-American descent.
She wears a wig.
- Curvaceous body
- Tall height
41-30-40 in or 104-76-102 cm
12 (US) or 44 (EU)
34FF (or 34G)
11 (US) or 41.5 (EU)
Wendy has starred in the TV commercials for –
- National Minority Aids Council
Best Known For
Being the host of the popular television talk show, The Wendy Williams Show.
Wendy debuted with 2004 comedy film The Cookout in the role of ‘Reporter #2.’
First TV Show
In 1992, Wendy made her first TV show appearance in the Fox sitcom Martin as herself.
In 2015, Wendy Williams revealed that she had lost around 50 pounds of fat over a three-year period. For the weight loss, she started doing a lot of cardio in the gym and made sure that she was consistent in her efforts.
She also joined Pilates classes, which along with speeding weight loss process also helped increase muscle mobility and flexibility.
Lately, she has dropped the tempo of her gym workout and prefers to keep it slow and steady as she has turned her focus to combating heart disease and to maintain her fitness.
Regarding diet, Wendy has
- Stopped eating meat.
- Doesn’t eat anything dark.
- Removed refined sugars and dairy from her dietary intake.
She has put control on the portions she was eating earlier. She is a big fan of juicing and eat lots of kale. When she gets bored of eating kale, she mixes it with apples.
Wendy Williams Favorite Things
- New Jersey Breakfast Restaurant – The Pancake House
- New Jersey Lunch Restaurant – Town Hall Deli
- Dinner Meal – Steak, Brussel sprouts, baked potatoes
Source – The New Potato
Wendy Williams Facts
- In 2009, Wendy Williams was honored with her selection in the Radio Hall of Fame.
- On the eve of her 50th birthday, she was honored by the Asbury Park Council by naming the street she was raised on as the Wendy Williams Way.
- While in high school, she used to play clarinet in the marching band.
- In 2004, she published her autobiography Wendy’s Got the Heat, which went on to become a bestselling book.
- Visit her show’s website @ wendyshow.com.
- Follow Wendy on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, and Tumblr.