|Wendy Williams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1964|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Wendy Williams is an American broadcaster, businesswoman, media personality, actress, voiceover artist, producer, radio personality, television host, comedian, and writer who began hosting the nationally syndicated television talk show The Wendy Williams Show in 2008. The show has been nominated for at least 11 Daytime Emmy Awards and won one Creative Arts Emmy Award for “Outstanding Hairstyling” in 2011. In addition to that, she has also appeared in other shows and movies like Think Like a Man, Think Like a Man Too, Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, New York Undercover, Drop Dead Diva, One Life to Live, Odd Mom Out, The Neighbors, and The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Wendy Joan Williams
The Queen of Radio, The Queen Of All-Media
Ocean Township, New Jersey, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Wendy went to Ocean Township High School.
She then got enrolled at the Northeastern University in Boston from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications.
Radio Personality, Television Host, Actress, Producer, Author, Comedian, Broadcaster, Businesswoman, Media Personality, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Thomas Dwayne Williams (English Teacher and High School Principal)
- Mother – Shirley (née Skinner) (Special Education Teacher) (Died in 2020)
- Siblings – Wanda Williams (Sister), Thomas Williams Jr. (Brother)
Kevin Hunter has served as her manager.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Wendy Williams has dated –
- Eric B. (1989-1990) – In 1989, she started going out with Eric B, producer and DJ for the hip hop duo Eric B. & Rakim. However, their romance fizzled out the following year.
- Erick Sermon (1991) – In the year 1991, Wendy dated another singer and record producer Erick Sermon. Erick would later blame Wendy for starting rumors of him being gay.
- Mitchell Rose (1993-1994) – She was romantically involved with Mitchell Rose between 1993 and 1994.
- The Notorious B.I.G. (1994) – Wendy Williams reportedly had a short-lived affair with the now-deceased rapper Biggie Smalls in 1994. This RUMORed hook up took place in the 90s and Biggie dumped her after seeing her for a short while.
- Robert Morris III (1992-1995) – Wendy started going out with a guy named Robert Morris III (Robert Morris is the pseudonym used by Wendy) in 1992. After dating for around 2 years, they tied the knot in 1994. However, their marriage didn’t last long as they got divorced just one year after getting married.
- Kevin Hunter (1997-2019) – Wendy met her next husband who is now a TV producer, Kevin Hunter, in Philadelphia where he was a hair salon owner and promoted parties. They got married in 1997. In 2001, Kevin was caught cheating on his wife. This happened just after she had given birth to their first son, Kevin Hunter Jr. However, instead of dumping him, she opted to forgive and forget. In 2008, their marriage had to withstand another storm as Wendy was sued by her former staff member alleging that her husband had sexually harassed her. She even alleged that Wendy had encouraged her to dress provocatively and go along with Kevin’s sexual advances. Despite these controversies, Wendy and Kevin went strong. In April 2019, Wendy applied for a divorce from Kevin and it was finalized in 2020.
- Marc Tomblin (2019-2020) – In May 2019, she started going out with Marc Tomblin but the duo separated the following year in March.
Race / Ethnicity
Wendy is of African-American descent.
She wears a wig.
- Curvaceous body
- Tall height
41-30-40 in or 104-76-102 cm
12 (US) or 44 (EU)
34FF (or 34G)
11 (US) or 8.5 (UK) or 41.5 (EU)
Wendy has starred in the TV commercials for –
- National Minority Aids Council
Best Known For
Being the host of the popular television talk show, The Wendy Williams Show
Wendy debuted with the 2004 comedy film The Cookout in the role of ‘Reporter #2.’
First TV Show
In 1992, Wendy made her first TV show appearance in the Fox sitcom Martin as herself.
In 2015, Wendy Williams revealed that she had lost around 50 pounds of fat over a three-year period. For the weight loss, she started doing a lot of cardio in the gym and made sure that she was consistent in her efforts.
She also joined Pilates classes, which along with speeding the weight loss process also helped increase muscle mobility and flexibility.
Lately, she has dropped the tempo of her gym workout and prefers to keep it slow and steady as she has turned her focus to combating heart disease and maintaining her fitness.
Regarding diet, Wendy has
- Stopped eating meat.
- Doesn’t eat anything dark.
- Removed refined sugars and dairy from her dietary intake.
She has put control on the portions she was eating earlier. She is a big fan of juicing and eat lots of kale. When she gets bored of eating kale, she mixes it with apples.
Wendy Williams Favorite Things
- New Jersey Breakfast Restaurant – The Pancake House
- New Jersey Lunch Restaurant – Town Hall Deli
- Dinner Meal – Steak, Brussel sprouts, baked potatoes
Source – The New Potato
Wendy Williams Facts
- In 2009, Wendy Williams was honored with her selection in the Radio Hall of Fame.
- On the eve of her 50th birthday, she was honored by the Asbury Park Council by naming the street she was raised on as the Wendy Williams Way.
- While in high school, she used to play clarinet in the marching band.
- In 2004, she published her autobiography Wendy’s Got the Heat, which went on to become a bestselling book.
- She has been accused of transphobia and once stated that to be a woman, one has to menstruate. However, she apologized for her remarks.
- On October 17, 2019, she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6533 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California.
- Visit her show’s website @ wendyshow.com.