|Saiyr Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 14, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Saiyr is an American social media star, singer, songwriter, TV personality, and dancer, best known as 1/3 of the all-sibling R&B, soul, and hip-hop/rap band Ceraadi starting on July 2013. She and her 2 sisters, Emaza and Znuie, formed the band together and began uploading tracks to the SoundCloud platform in late 2014. In 2015, they released their debut single, What Ever, closely followed by the 2nd, titled Favorite Song at the end of the year. The year of 2016 saw the release of their 3rd song, That’s Bae, but it wasn’t until the next year that their band gained a lot of prominence for their single We In Here. The band also received the wrong kind of attention after Znuie, the 3rd sister, ran away from their family home and was pronounced missing. However, she quickly updated her social media stating that she left the band and wanted her part of the money she earned because her mom took it. After her fanbase and family had proof that she was safe but gone from the band, Emaza and Saiyr continued making music as Ceraadi, temporarily joined by their younger brother, Rsieh-Raxan.
Saiyr, as part of the new formation of Ceraadi, released singles Kung Pao and Active in 2018, and Sway and Loyal in 2019. In addition, the band also uploaded song covers of tracks such as I Do by Cardi B ft. SZA (2018), Boo’d Up (2018), and No Guidance (2019). On the YouTube channel dedicated to the band, which has amassed more than 1.5 million subscribers and more than 36 million views, Saiyr also uploads dancing tutorials, fashion hauls, and vlogs. After 2018, they started to include content such as reactions, storytime, Q&A, behind-the-scenes, challenges, pranks, their makeup and skin routines, and also unique playlists specifically made for different occasions. Her personal channel is almost entirely dedicated to her gym workouts, personal stories and experiences, reactions, and vlogs. Saiyr has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 700k followers on Instagram and more than 200k subscribers on YouTube.
Iowa City, Iowa, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Star, Singer, Songwriter, TV Personality, Dancer
- Father – Rowland Gibson
- Mother – Sandra (Musical Industry Manager)
- Siblings – Emaza Dilan (Younger Sister) (Singer, Songwriter, Multi-Instrumentalist), Znuié Aahjefi (Younger Sister) (Singer, Songwriter), Rsieh-Raxan (Younger Brother) (Singer, Social Media Star), Araya (Younger Sister)
Saiyr is represented by Ceraadi Management (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
R&B, Hip-Hop, Rap, Pop, Soul
- Roc Nation
- Island Records
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White, Black, and Asian)
She is of Filipino, Chinese, Irish, and African-American descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown,’ ‘Black,’ and ‘Orange’ in the past.
- Naturally curly hair
Saiyr has endorsed brands such as –
- YMI Jeans (2018)
- LAVAL (2019)
- Fashion Nova (2019)
- Savage x Fenty (2019)
Best Known For
- Being a part of what was initially a 3-woman band named Ceraadi, starting in 2013, which became a 2-woman band 5 years later, after the 3rd sister left, and Saiyr and her sister Emaza Dilan took over the reins
- Her singles as part of the band, titled Favorite Song (2015), What Ever (2015), We In Here (2017), Sway (2019), and Loyal (2019)
- Her social media fanbase with more than 700k followers on Instagram and more than 200k subscribers on YouTube
As a Singer
Saiyr was the founding member of an all-sibling band Ceraadi in July 2013 and 3 sisters started uploading their music via the SoundCloud platform in 2014. Saiyr, as part of the band, released their debut singles What Ever and Favorite Song in 2015. The next year, she released a track titled That’s Bae, while the year of 2017 saw the release of their most prominent single, We In Here. After her sister Znuie left the band in 2018, Saiyr and her younger sister Emaza continued making music and within the same year, released songs such as Kung Pao and Active. In early to mid-2019, they released 2 tracks named Sway and Loyal.
First Web Show
As a voice actress, Saiyr made her first web show appearance as Saiyr in an episode titled Ceraadi Presents City of Wasshannennn of the comedy series AOK in August 2018.
First TV Show
As an uncredited actress, Saiyr made her first TV show appearance as ‘Herself’ in an episode titled Tee’d Off of the reality-TV, documentary series Christina Milian Turned Up in December 2015.
Both Saiyr and her sisters started dancing at a young age. Later in life, she established a regular gym routine and a vegan diet and decided to document it all for her fanbase to achieve a better quality of life.
Abs + Glutes Home Workout
She always uses 4 sets and 25 reps for each exercise. Plenty of water and stretching is required before the workout begins. Saiyr also doesn’t use any weights for this specific workout so that she can do it at home when she’s busy.
- Rope Jumps – Simple warm-up. She also changes the foot or jumps left-to-right.
- Bicycle Crunches
- Russian Twists
- Jackknife/Scissor Switch
- Forearm Plank/Normal Plank – 30 seconds to 1-minute hold. Move the weight (Plank Tap) from arm to arm if at an advanced level.
- Bodyweight Squats – Arms forward and pretend to sit on an invisible chair
- Squat Jumps – Try and be explosive with every rep
- Lunges – Switch leg when you get tired
- Split Jumps – Explosive, upward movement
- Side Lunges
- Toe Raises – Don’t let your heel touch the floor at all, great finisher to exhaust calves
Legs – Beginner Gym Workout
- Treadmill Sprint – 10 to 15 minutes at a comfortable pace until you start lightly sweating to warm-up. Reduce speeds at 5 minute and 10-minute marks as a cool-down pace.
- Seated Leg Press – 3 to 4 sets, pyramid workout. Start with high reps, and reduce as you go, then go back. Slow, controlled movements, don’t extend your knees fully.
- Leg Extensions – Different foot placements affect a different part of the quadriceps
- Hip abduction – Choose one solid weight for 4 sets of 12 reps, or try pyramid rep scheme
- Deadlift – 4 sets of 12 reps
Saiyr Favorite Things
- Food – Korean BBQ, Wings & Fries
- Candy – Sour Patch Watermelon
- Color – Orange
- Michael Jackson Songs – Babe Be Mine, Remember The Time, Butterflies
- Place To Shop – Sephora
- TV Show Genre – Japanese Anime
- TV Shows – Avatar: The Last Airbender (2005-2008), Hunter X Hunter (2011-2014), My Hero Academia, That ’70s Show (1998-2006)
- Anime Character – Saitama from One Punch Man
- Movies – Zombieland (2009), Boomerang (1992), Interstellar (2014)
- Disney Princesses – Mulan, Ariel, Tiana
- Her name is pronounced Sigh-Air.
- Saiyr has multiple tattoos, words “StayStrong” and “Breathe” on each of her forearms, a pin-up version of herself on her left bicep, and words “Original since ’95” in-between her left forearm and left bicep.
- She and her sister Emaza start their videos by yelling “WASSHANNEN?” which is short for “what’s happening?”.
- The band’s name, Ceraadi, comes from the 1st few letters from each of 3 sister’s names. “CER” is from Saiyr Cerai, “AA” is from Znuié Aahjefi and “DI” from Emaza Dilan.
- The name of the band is pronounced sir-RAH-dee, and the members of their fanbase call themselves ‘Ceriders’.
- She left Iowa City, Iowa, to move to Los Angeles, California, the United States alongside her sisters in 2008.
- Their mom Sandra is Ceraadi‘s manager as well.
- Saiyr came out as bisexual in November 2017 but knew her sexual orientation early on. All of her 1st crushes were girls, and she began liking boys around the 8th grade, and it was her sister Emaza that she told about it 1st.
- She is the edgier one in Ceraadi while her sister Emaza is girlier.
- Saiyr would pick Prince over Michael Jackson, even though she loves them both.
- While in school, she was a little insecure about her hair because when she let it grow, it looked like a “puffball.” For that reason, Saiyr maintains a short haircut so that she doesn’t have to deal with its natural texture when it’s long.
- Her 1st kiss was with a girl, who unexpectedly kissed her 1st in the 6th grade on the way to the music class.
- Saiyr is a huge anime fan, and if she only had 1 more day to live, she would travel to Japan. She can also speak a bit of Japanese.
- She believes in love at 1st sight and as of 2019, she sees herself with a woman in the future.
- Saiyr prefers dogs over cats and wants a French bulldog. She finally got a bulldog in mid-June 2019.
- She also wants to own a mythical creature named Hippogriff from the Harry Potter movie franchise.
- Her most embarrassing moment happened during high school orientation when she tried to go through a shortcut to avoid a group of people. Her foot got stuck on a chain, she face-planted on the ground, and everybody saw it and started screaming and laughing.
- If she could be a cartoon character, she would either be Gumball from The Amazing World of Gumball, Raven from Teen Titans, or Roger Rabbit.
- Her favorite part of applying makeup is the foundation.
- Saiyr’s biggest pet peeve is misophonia which means certain noises make her angry. People whispering, eating loudly, or enunciating certain letters incorrectly are some of those sounds.
- She prefers lipgloss over lipstick.
- Her celebrity crushes are Zendaya Coleman, Beyonce, Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr., Zoe Saldana, Lupita Nyong’o, Cara Delevingne, and Johnny Depp.
- If she had to eat 1 type of chips/snacks for the rest of her life, she would pick hot Cheetos fries.
- If she had to wear 1 nail polish for the rest of her life, she would pick a mix of sparkles, gold, and diamonds.
- She suffers from excessive sweat on her palms and feet. If she doesn’t put her socks on, she can easily fall on slippery surfaces.
- In the past, both Emaza and she expressed the desire to collaborate with Migos and Lil Uzi Vert.
- She and her sister Emaza tried ziplining for the 1st time in July 2019.
- Visit her official website @ ceraadi.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, 2nd Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, 2nd YouTube, Snapchat, SoundCloud, Apple Music, and Spotify.
Featured Image by Saiyr / Instagram