|Znuie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1999|
Znuie is an American social media star, singer, dancer, and TV personality, best known for being a former member of the all-sibling R&B, soul, and hip-hop/rap band Ceraadi formed in July 2013. She was a part of it up until May 2018, when she ran away from home and was even declared missing by her family, which also had had her sisters and band members, Saiyr and Emaza, crying and pleading for help in an effort to find her. It turned out that she was safe and willingly ran away with her friend/rumored boyfriend James to Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. The unfortunate event was a culmination of unhappiness in personal and business life. In addition, Znuie’s mom, who is also Ceraadi‘s manager, supposedly took out all of the money from her accounts because James was allegedly a bad influence on her.
As a result of the untrue accusations that James was trying to distance her from her family, Znuie stated that he had done nothing else but motivate her. She quit the band, broke off ties with her family, and asked for her money back. While she was an active member, she released songs such as What Ever (2015), Favorite Song (2015), That’s Bae (2016). Znuie was also a part of it during the rise in popularity following the release of their single, We In Here (2017). In 2018, Znuie also started uploading videos to her personal YouTube channel which were mostly Q&A, vlogs, storytime, playlists, as well as hair, skin, and makeup routines. Znuie has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 400k followers on Instagram, more than 200k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Znuié Aahjefi Gibson
Iowa City, Iowa, United States
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Her educational history is unknown.
Social Media Star, Singer, Dancer, TV Personality
- Father – Rowland Gibson
- Mother – Sandra (Musical Industry Manager)
- Siblings – Saiyr Cerai (Older Sister) (Singer, Songwriter), Emaza Dilan (Older Sister) (Singer, Instrumentalist, Songwriter), Rsieh-Raxan (Younger Brother) (Singer, Social Media Star), Araya (Younger Sister)
R&B, Hip Hop, Rap, Soul, Pop
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Znuie has dated –
- Lil Jamez (2018) – James was the rapper and the “boyfriend” she escaped with from her home in Los Angeles, California, to his apartment in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. He briefly appeared in her follow-up live video on her Instagram to disarm the rumors that he’s kidnapped her and held her hostage from her family. Znuie looked upset, but not distressed or acting unusual, and for more than 10 minutes, explained the situation at hand. In a video that she uploaded in December 2018, after things settled down, Znuie revealed that James was a friend who she had known for 3 years and was “super-duper close” to and that he gave her a place to stay and supported her at a bad time, which only brought them closer.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White, Black, and Asian)
She is of Filipino, Chinese, Irish, and African-American descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Light Brown,’ ‘Blonde,’ ‘Dark Blue,’ ‘Red,’ ‘Pink,’ ‘Fiery Red,’ and ‘Ombre’ with ‘Pink’ hair ends.
- Defined facial features
- Fuller lips
Znuie has endorsed brands such as –
- Arabella Hair
- Eayon Hair
- Yyong Hair
- Unice Hair
- AfricanMall Hair
- Wiggins Hair
- Peerless Hair
- Ali Sugar Hair
She also became the ambassador of FashionNova in 2019.
Best Known For
- Being a part of what was initially a 3-woman band, Ceraadi, starting in 2013, which she left in 2018 following a lot of family drama
- Releasing songs such as What Ever (2015), Favorite Song (2015), That’s Bae (2016), and We In Here (2017)
- Her social media fanbase with more than 400k followers on Instagram and more than 200k subscribers on YouTube
As a Singer
Znuie became a founding member of the all-sibling 3-women band Ceraadi in July 2013 and she and her sisters started posting music via their SoundCloud page in 2014. As part of the band, she released her debut single, What Ever, in 2015, and their debut official single, titled Favorite Song, within the same year. In 2016, Znuie took part in singing on the track titled That’s Bae and was still a member in 2017 when the band got discovered by a larger audience due to a single titled We In Here. In February 2019, Znuie also sang a song cover of the track Boo’d Up with her best friend, rapper Lil Jamez, which was the same song her sisters covered in early 2019.
First TV Show
As an uncredited actress, Znuie made her first TV show appearance as ‘Herself’ in an episode titled Tee’d Off of the reality documentary series Christina Milian Turned Up in December 2015.
Znuie Favorite Things
- Food – Steamed Rice, Chicken, Shrimp
- Book – What a Time to Be Alone: The Slumflower’s Guide to Why You Are Already Enough by Chidera Eggerue
- After the incident resulting in splitting from the family, Znuie did text her mom on occasion, and the two were even supposed to meet and reconcile, but her mom got very busy.
- Znuie lost a lot of weight after the incident and cried privately when people kept commenting about it.
- Both Znuie and her sisters started dancing at a young age.
- She calls her fanbase ‘Nubaes’.
- In November 2018, Znuie began purchasing a lot of books in an effort to improve upon her vocabulary and stay motivated.
- She is a shy person in a small group of people but the shyness goes away when she’s surrounded by a massive crowd.
- As of July 2019, she wanted to get into yoga because she found it helped her relax and reduce the feeling of loneliness because she is away from family.
- Znuie is a believer in the “mind over matter” movement.
- She took off her braces in April 2018 as she wore them for having a gap between her front teeth. Znuie had them on for about 2 years and always wore them in either teal or black color.
- The 1st meal that she ate after she took the braces off was a Quiznos soup.
- She has no problems farting while filming her videos because she’s comfortable in who she is.
- Past Znuie would tell the current Znuie to follow her dreams and be happy, but without hurting the people around her, and to be a little bit more selfish in her romantic relationships.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat.
Featured Image by Znuie / Instagram