|Tahiry Jose Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1979|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tahiry Jose is an American reality star, author, and entrepreneur who is known for her appearance on the reality show Love & Hip Hop: New York from 2013 to 2020. However, she had initially risen to fame for her relationship with rapper Joe Budden.
Harlem, New York City, New York, United States
Edgewater, New Jersey, United States
Tahiry studied at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
Reality Star, Entrepreneur, Author
Tahiry is represented by The Ravenel Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tahiry has dated –
- 50 Cent
- Joe Budden (2005-2012) – Rapper Joe Budden and Tahiry started dating one another in 2005 and remained together for almost 7 years before finally deciding to part ways in 2012.
- Trey Songz (2009)
- J. R. Smith (2012)
- James Harden (2013-2014)
- ASAP Rocky (2014-2017)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Hispanic)
She has Dominican ancestry.
- Buxom and curvaceous physical appearance
- Snub nose
Through her social media, Tahiry has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Fashion Sixty4, Target, and Don de Fleurs.
Tahiry Jose Favorite Things
- City To Travel Too – Paris
Source – Instagram
Tahiry Jose Facts
- She was raised in New York.
- Jose had worked as an intern with the New York Police Department while in college. She had also been a correspondent for XXL Magazine.
- On June 23, 2020, Tahiry published her first book titled I Got Me.
- She is the co-founder of the beauty salon Paloma Blush Room and the juice and coffee bar TheWholesomeCup.
Featured Image By Tahiry Jose / Instagram