Claudia Angela Jordan
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Claudia Jordan went to East Providence High School.
After graduating from high school, she got enrolled at Baldwin Wallace College and graduated with a major in journalism and broadcasting.
Model, reality TV personality
- Father – Her father served in the US Air Force.
- Mother – She met Claudia’s father when he was stationed at the US airbase in Brindisi, Italy.
- Siblings – Larry Jordan Jr. (Brother)
Claudia Jordan is represented by CESD Talent Agency.
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
63.5 kg or 140 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claudia Jordan has dated
- Kevin Hart – Claudia has dated actor Kevin Hart in the past.
- Ginuwine (1997) – Claudia was rumored to be dating singer Ginuwine in 1997.
- Nelly (2002)
- Sean Combs (2006) – In 2006, she had an encounter with rapper and entrepreneur, Sean Combs.
- Jamie Foxx (2008) – In 2008, Claudia and actor-singer, Jamie Foxx were romantically linked to each other briefly.
- Michael Jai White (2008-2011) – From 2008 to 2011, actor Michael Jai White dated Claudia ON and OFF. He used to visit Claudia’s house regularly at night. Her house was nearby Michael’s.
- Tyrese Gibson (2009) – In 2009, actor Tyrese Gibson and Claudia Jordan had a fling.
- Lamar Odom (2009) – Jordan was rumored to have dated former NBA star Lamar Odom in 2009. By the end of 2009, it was reported that she had got in a fight with reality TV star, Khloe Kardashian, who was dating Odom at that time in a nightclub in Los Angeles.
- Datari Turner (2009-2010) – After dating for a brief period of time, Claudia secretly got married to producer Datari Turner in November 2009 in Las Vegas. However, the secrecy of their marriage didn’t help it survive as they got it annulled about three months later. She later revealed that Turner wasn’t done with another relationship when they got married.
- Medina Islam (2016-Present) – The reports of Jordan dating actor Medina Islam first surfaced in March 2016 after they were spotted kissing outside a trendy nightclub. In June, she revealed that she had taken him to her hometown of Rhode Island to show him where she came from. In July, it was revealed that they had got engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has African American ancestry, whereas, on her mother’s side, she is of Italian descent.
- Prominent nose
- Toned figure
35-26-37 in or 89-66-94 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Claudia Jordan has appeared in TV adverts for the following brands –
- Coors Light
Best Known For
- Being cast in the 7th season of the reality TV series, The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
- Having appeared as a model on the popular TV game shows, Deal or No Deal and The Price Is Right.
In 1999, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy movie, Trippin’.
First TV Show
In 1999, Claudia Jordan made her first TV show appearance in the “Movin’ on Up” episode of NBC sitcom, City Guys.
When Claudia Jordan wants to get in the best shape, she likes to go for three miles jog for at least three times a week. She also hits the track for a couple of sprint workouts in the week. She also likes to build her workouts around running.
For example, in her old workout, which she shared on Instagram, she combined a three-mile run with 100 squats, 200 crunches, and 50 pushups.
Also, with her advancing age, she has realized the benefits of including resistance training in her workouts. But, she often finds it hard to get off the couch and maintain consistency in her workout routine.
Claudia tries to watch what she eats and follow a healthy and balanced diet. Also, she has started using Shake It Baby program from Flat Tummy to supplement her nutritional needs. The healthy shakes available in this program keep her full for a longer time and helps curb cravings.
Claudia Jordan Facts
- She was dropped from the cast of the reality show The Real Housewives of Atlanta after one season. It was claimed that her constant fights with NeNe Leakes led to her ouster from the popular show.
- In July 2017, she launched her exclusive range of wine called Just Peachy. The wine was prepared with Airen grapes and was infused with peaches.
- While studying in high school, she was selected in the All-State Track and Field team.
- While growing up, she was a promising track and field athlete and went on to participate in three Junior Olympics and managed to finish third in the long jump at the East Coast Invitational.
- While studying in college, she used to have her own campus radio show.
- After graduating from college, she worked at the Providence American Newspaper. She also worked at the Boston television station WHDH-TV.
- When she won the Miss Rhode Island USA title in 1990, she became the second contestant of American-African origin to have won the prestigious beauty pageant.
- In 2006, the People Magazine included her in the list featuring the most beautiful women of the year.
- Claudia revealed in November 2020 that when she appeared on Celebrity Apprentice in seasons 2 and 6 (in 2009 and 2013), the host of the show, Donald Trump was very nice to her because he actually wanted to sleep with her.
Featured Image by Glenn Francis (www.PacificProDigital.com) / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.5