|Kevin Hart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 6, 1979|
Kevin Hart is a comedian and actor from Pennsylvania, U.S. He commenced his career as a stand-up comedian using the name “Lil Kev” at The Laff House in Philadelphia. The starting didn’t go well and he was not well received by the audiences there. After some time, he started doing comedy shows at Massachusetts and that kickstarted his comedy career. In 2002, he started getting films and TV shows and it helped him grow more strongly.
Kevin D. Hart
North Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Hart attended George Washington High School in Northeast Philadelphia. Later, he enrolled himself into a community college in New York City and attended it for two years.
- Father – Henry (Cocaine Addict)
- Mother – Nancy
- Siblings – Robert Hart (Older Brother)
He is signed to 3 Arts Entertainment.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
Kevin himself claims his height to be 5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm.
64 kg or 141 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kevin Hart dated –
- Simply Jess – Kevin dated glamour model, Simply Jess in the past.
- Claudia Jordan – TV and radio personality, Claudia Jordan dated Kevin in the past. She is about 6 years his senior.
- Torrei Hart (2001-2011) – In June 2001, Kevin started dating another comedian, Torrei Hart. They engaged on February 28, 2002. On May 22, 2003, Kevin and Torrei married. The couple has two children, namely Heaven Leigh (b. March 22, 2005) and Hendrix (b. November 8, 2007). The couple separated in February 2010 and filed for divorce, which was finalized in November 2011.
- Eniko Parrish (2009-Present) – In August 2009, Hart started dating model, Eniko Parrish. In Santa Barbara, California, Kevin married Eniko on August 13, 2016. In November 2017, the couple welcomed their first child together, son Kenzo Kash.
Race / Ethnicity
He has endorsed brands such as Nike and Ford Motor Company in the past.
In 2017, he (along with Tommy John) advertised for Macy’s underwear.
Best Known For
His comedic roles in various movies and television shows.
He starred in his first film, Paper Soldiers which is an urban crime comedy movie, released in 2002. He played the role as Shawn.
First TV Show
Hart played the role as Luke in Fox’s sitcom Undeclared in 2002.
Kevin Hart Facts
- He is close friends with actor and producer, Anthony Anderson and good friends with Jason Segel.
- Kevin has also worked at a shoe store as a salesman. He left the job to work in comedy clubs.
- Hart was raised by single mother.
- Kevin’s dad, Henry were a cocaine addict and so went to jail multiple times during Kevin’s childhood.
- He started his comedy career by working as a comedian in the nightclubs in Philadelphia. It didn’t give him success and people actually disliked him at that time. But, the comedy contests threw him into fame.
- Kevin’s role models include Bill Cosby, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, and Eddie Murphy.
- He first started his career by the name “Lil Kev”.
- He earned $15 million by selling his comedy tour “Laugh At My Pain” in 2011.
- On April 14, 2013, Kevin was arrested for drunk and drive suspicion.
- In February 2018, he beat Usain Bolt in the 100-meter beach race. Well, it was because Kevin got a 30-meter head start.
- Kevin had finished New York City Marathon in 2017 in 4 hours and 5 minutes.
- In 2017, Kevin’s total income was reported to be $32.5 million.
- He has cheated on Eniko Parrish, his then-pregnant wife, which he confessed on December 15, 2017.
- Visit his official website @ www.kevinhartnation.com.
- Hear more from Kevin on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.