Usain St. Leo Bolt
Lightning Bolt, V.J.
Sherwood Content, Trelawny, Jamaica
Usain Bolt went to Waldensia Primary. He then studied at William Knibb Memorial High School.
- Father – Wellesley Bolt
- Mother – Jennifer Bolt
- Siblings – Sadiki (Brother), Sherine (Sister)
He parents used to run a local grocery store in a rural area.
PACE Sports Management
6 ft 4¾ in or 195 cm
94 kg or 207 pounds
Usain Bolt dated –
- Mizicann Evans (2004-2011) – He first met Mizicann Evans (aka Mitzy) when she was 14 and USain was 16 during a track meet. But, they didn’t start dating at that time. In 2003, Usain relocated to Kingston, Jamaica at Mitzy’s hometown and they soon started dating in 2004. Mitzy and Usain remained an item for 7 long years until 2011.
- Taneish Simpson (2010) – In 2010, he was briefly romantically linked with Jamaican TV personality, Taneish Simpson.
- Rebeckah Passley (2011) – In 2011, Usain was then RUMORed to had fling with a British girl, Rebeckah Passley.
- Lubica Kucerova (2011-2012) – From November 2011 to May 2012, Bolt and Slovakian fashion designer, Lubica Kucerova were an item.
- Megan Edwards (2012) – Usain met British model, Megan Edwards during London Olympics Game 2012 and was RUMORed to had an encounter in July 2012.
- April Jackson (2013) – In 2013, Bolt dated Miss Jamaica Universe 2008, April Jackson for 4 months. They had also met for the first time in London Olympics 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Short hair
Usain Bolt’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 41 in or 104 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15½ in or 39 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
13 (US) (via The Guardian)
Usain has appeared in TV commercials for SportsCenter (2012), etc.
In 2012, Bolt was also seen in print ads and commercials for Soul Electronics SL 300 series headphones.
Usain has been sponsored by Gatorade (energy drink).
Best Known For
Being the fastest running man ever.
He has not appeared in a feature film yet, but was seen in certain TV movies and documentaries such as Usain Bolt Documentary (2016), Usain Bolt: The Fastest Man Alive (2012), etc.
First TV Show
In 2005, Bolt appeared in a single episode of television series Infinite Challenge as himself.
He takes care of his diet a lot. Like most of us, he also gets hunger pangs and urge to eat junk food. But, the difference is that we eat it and he doesn’t.
He switches the junk food with vegetables. He doesn’t know much cooking apart from scrambled eggs. So, he has to depend upon healthy foods from restaurants out there.
Bolt’s typical diet looks something like this –
- Breakfast – Ackee and saltfish (traditional Jamaican dish) with dumplings, yellow yam, potato, cooked banana
- Lunch – Pasta and chicken breast
- Dinner – Rice and peas with pork
You can see him training at YouTube under the guidance of his coach.
Usain Bolt Favorite Things
- Food – McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets
- Meal – None. He eats everything
- Tennis Player – Serena Williams
- Pastime – Dancing
Source – Facebook, IMDb, Daily Mail UK
Usain Bolt Facts
- Usain used to actively play football and cricket in his childhood. He didn’t used to think anything other than sports.
- Usain became his school’s fastest runner in 100 metres race by the age he turned 12.
- Usain’s first love was cricket (though, he likes basketball more than cricket now) not running.
- He enjoys watching lawn tennis when Serena Williams play.
- Before becoming a professional athlete, he used to party 3 times a month, which got reduced to 5 times a year. His partying was focused more on dancing and not on drinking alcohol.
- In 2010, Usain Bolt’s autobiography “My Story: 9.58: Being the World’s Fastest Man” was released.
- Since 1977, after the fully automatic time measurements became compulsory, Bolt became the first man to make a 100 m and 200 m world record in athletics.
- He made the world record in 100 m and 200 m sprints in 2009. Bolt completed the 100 m sprint in 9.58 seconds and 200 m race in 19.19 seconds as per IAAF.
- Bolt has a strong liking for practical jokes.
- When he stayed in Beijing during the Olympics in 2008, he ate 1000 McDonald’s chicken nuggets because he found the Chinese food odd. By calculation, it comes out to be 5000 calories and 300 grams of fat per day.
- He is a late owl who plays video games and watch movies at night.
- He is very lazy and has a great liking for junk food. Due to this, some of his friends and coaches believes that he would become fatty after retirement from athletics.
- Bolt supports Manchester United and even wanted to play for them after retiring. But, he changed the mind later.
- Herb McKenley and Don Quarrie are his Jamaican athletic idols.
- He is very much fond of music and played a reggae DJ in front of Paris crowd in 2010.
- If he weren’t a sprinter, he would definitely be a fast bowler (in cricket) instead.
- Visit his official website @ usainbolt.com.
- Connect with Usain Bolt on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google+.