|Brian Atwood Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1968|
|Spouse||Dr. Jake Deutsch|
Brian Atwood is an American shoe designer and former model who has made a name for himself in the world of women’s footwear with his ultraluxe, sky-high stilettos that ooze an undeniable s*x appeal. His celebrity clientele includes the likes of Victoria Beckham, Lady Gaga, Kate Hudson, Jessica Chastain, etc.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Brian was educated at the Joliet Catholic High School in Illinois. He attended Southern Illinois University to study art and architecture. Later, he took a course in clothes design at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York.
Shoe Designer, Former Model
- Mother – Yolanda Stemer
- Siblings – Zak Rodriguez (Younger Brother)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brian has dated –
- Nate Berkus (2007-2010)
- Jake Deutsch – As of 2022, he is happily married to Dr. Jake Deutsch.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Mexican ancestry.
Brian Atwood Favorite Things
- Hotel – The Four Seasons
- Shop For Men’s Shoes – Gucci
- Restaurant – Il Salumaio di Montenapoleone
- Pasta In Milan – Spaghetti pomodoro at the Bistrot Giacomo
Source – Marchay
Brian Atwood Facts
- He is a dog dad to Zeffirelli and Tiberius.
- Brian launched his eponymous label in 2001.
- He received the ‘Shoe Designer of the Year’ award from the Red Carpet Fashion Awards consecutively in 2010 and 2011.
- In 1996, he was picked by fashion designer Gianni Versace to work for his world-renowned fashion house, making Brian the 1st American designer to do so.
- His secret talent is karaoke singing.
- From 1989 until 1996, Brian worked as a successful fashion model.
- He shares his birthdate with Hollywood celebrities such as Billy Bob Thornton, the Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle, Greta Gerwig, Daniel Dae Kim, Abigail Spencer, Dylan Sprouse, Cole Sprouse, and many others.
Featured Image by Brian Atwood / Instagram