|Kate Hudson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 19, 1979|
Kate Hudson is an American actress, author, producer, voiceover artist, model, dancer, and fashion entrepreneur known for her roles in The Skeleton Key, Almost Famous, Mother’s Day, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Deepwater Horizon, Marshall, Fool’s Gold, Raising Helen, Bride Wars, and You, Me and Dupree.
Kate Garry Hudson
Los Angeles, California, United States
In 1997, Hudson graduated from Crossroads School for Arts and Sciences, a college preparatory school in Santa Monica, California. She then went to New York University for some time but chose to pursue an acting career instead of an undergraduate degree.
Actress, Model, Author, Producer, Voiceover Artist, Fashion Entrepreneur, Dancer
- Father – Bill Hudson (Actor, Comedian, Musician)
- Mother – Goldie Hawn (Actress, Director, Producer, and Occasional Singer)
- Siblings – Oliver Hudson (Older Brother) (Actor), Wyatt Russell (Younger Half Brother), Zachary Hudson (Younger Half Brother), Boston Russell (Step-Brother), Lalania Hudson (Younger Half-Sister), Emily Hudson (Younger Half-Sister)
- Others – William Louis Hudson (Paternal Grandfather), Eleanor (née Salerno) (Paternal Grandmother), Edward Rutledge Hawn (Maternal Grandfather) (A band musician who played at major events in Washington), Laura (née Steinhoff) (Maternal Grandmother) (Jewelry shop/dance school owner), Cindy Williams (Stepmother), Kurt Russell (Her mom Goldie’s longtime boyfriend), Patti Hawn (Maternal Aunt) (Entertainment Publicist), Brett Hudson (Paternal Uncle) (Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Producer, Writer), Mark Hudson (Paternal Uncle) (Record Producer, Musician, Songwriter), Sarah Hudson (Cousin) (Singer, Songwriter, Creator of the club-pop music project Ultraviolet Sound)
She has been signed with –
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kate Hudson has dated –
- Matt LeBlanc (1996) – In 1996, actors Hudson and Matt dated for some time.
- Eli Craig (1997-1998) – She was romantically involved with actor, screenwriter, and film director Eli Craig between 1997 and 1998.
- Shannon Leto (1999)
- Eric Lindros (1999-2008) – Reportedly, she was in a relationship with Canadian former professional ice hockey player Eric Lindros from 1999 to 2008.
- Chris Robinson (May 2000-October 2007) – The frontman of the American rock band “The Black Crowes”, Chris Robinson dated Hudson since May 2000. They first met in 1998 during a Halloween Party. After that, in 2000, they again met at a party. They soon got into a live-in relationship. They got married on December 31, 2000, in Aspen, Colorado. They lived in that house which was once owned by director James Whale. The couple has 1 child, born in January 2004, Ryder Russell Robinson (son). On August 14, 2006, Kate had announced publicly that she had separated from Chris. The divorce was filed on November 18, 2006, by Robinson and it was finalized on October 22, 2007.
- Owen Wilson (September 2006-June 2007) – They both met on the sets of the 2006 movie “You, Me and Dupree” and liked the company of each other so much that they dated for around 10 months. Kate had already left her husband Chris before she started dating Owen.
- Dax Shepard (July 2007-October 2007) – The 2 of these dated for a short time from July to October 2007. Dax Shepard is an American actor and comedian.
- Heath Ledger (2007) – Kate Hudson was rumored to have had a fling with Australian actor Heath Ledger in November 2007.
- Baron Davis (2007) – In October 2007, she had a fling with former professional basketball player Baron Davis.
- Owen Wilson (February 2008-2009) – They were again seen getting comfortable at the Hollywood parties. This relationship was ON again, OFF again kind of relationship. They finally quit it in 2009.
- Lance Armstrong (May 2008-July 2008) – Former American professional road racing cyclist got a chance to date Kate Hudson around May 2008. But, soon this relationship came to an end. But, they are still considered good friends.
- Alex Rodriguez (May 2009-December 2009) – Baseball team, New York Yankees pro third baseman, A-Rod dated Hudson for a couple of months in 2009 before calling it quits in December.
- Darren Ankenman (2009) – She had a short-lived romance with photographer Darren Ankenman in the year 2009.
- Adam Scott (2009) – In January 2009, she started dating Adam Scott but they soon parted ways in May 2009.
- Matthew Bellamy (May 2010-December 2014) – Matt Bellamy, an English composer, musician, singer-songwriter, and Muse (band) frontman began dating Kate during the springtime of 2010. They got engaged in April 2011 and welcomed their first child – a boy, Bingham Hawn Bellamy on July 9, 2011. The couple called off their engagement on December 9, 2014.
- Derek Hough (2014) – Professional dancer, Derek Hough was RUMORed to be dating Hudson in December 2014 after they met at an LA-based restaurant, The Nice Guy at 11 pm on December 5, 2014.
- Nick Jonas (2015) – Singer Nick Jonas was RUMORed to have had a fling with Kate when they went to Disney World together in September 2015 and had breakfast, the next morning.
- J. J. Watt (2016) – American football player, J. J. Watt and Kate Hudson dated for a short time in April 2016 as told by Fox News.
- Brad Pitt (2016) – In November 2016, the actors, Kate and Brad Pitt were RUMORed to have had a fling.
- Diplo (2016)
- Danny Fujikawa (2017-Present) – In March 2017, she started dating a musician, Danny Fujikawa who is the co-founder of Lightwave Records. On October 2, 2018, the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Rani Rose. This was Kate’s third child. They got engaged in September 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian/Sicilian, Ashkenazi Jewish, English, German, and French descent.
- Thin Lips
34-23-34 in or 86-58.5-86 cm
Best Known For
Her role in the 2000 movie Almost Famous for which she was nominated for 23 awards but won only 11 awards. After her role as Penny Lane in this movie, she rose to prominence.
1998 American comedy/drama film Desert Blue for her role as Skye Davidson.
However, she got into prominence after doing her 2000 film Almost Famous, for which she is best known.
First TV Show
1996 American teen drama TV series Party of Five for her role as Cory. She appeared in episode no. 21 of Season 2, which was titled “Spring Breaks: Part 1”.
Nicole Stuart is Kate Hudson’s personal pilates trainer. Nicole has been working with Kate for 15 years and now she has become good friends with him. He told that Kate does pilates 3 times a week and for 1 hour. But, before that, she does start with cardio (e.g. 2 km run). On other days, she does yoga and attends spin classes with Nicole.
Pilates has some advantages over other exercises as it targets your core. You can feel stronger, taller, confident and it works on your whole body – front, back, sides, trunk. So, he makes her do pilates.
Kate Hudson Workout Routine
Nicole shared a sample of exercises that he does with Hudson –
- 100s – Cycle of 10 breaths
- Roll-Ups – 5 reps
- Single Leg Pull – 10 to 20 reps
- Criss Cross – 10 reps
Kate Hudson Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Pineapple Chicken Salad
- Favorite Bands – Anyone With A Guitar
- Favorite Accessories – Ugg Boots
- Favorite Skincare Product – Care by Stella McCartney
- Favorite Beauty Products – Bourjois’ blush (for red cheeks), Bliss’ Foot Patrol (for feet), Stila tinted moisturizer (For the clear complexion), ooh la lift from Benefit (for eyes), Lancôme’s fabulous Hypnose and Max Factor 2000 Calorie (for eyelashes)
- Favorite Song – ‘All I Need’ by Radiohead
Kate Hudson Facts
- Kate Hudson does not enjoy seeing herself on screen and says that she gets cold and trembles and sweats after seeing herself.
- Kate has 1 brother – Oliver Hudson (Actor).
- She was just 3 years when her parents were divorced.
- In July 2006, she sued an American supermarket tabloid ‘National Enquirer’ for calling her painfully thin.
- In 2009, Kate appeared in a musical film Nine alongside Daniel Day-Lewis, Marion Cotillard, Penélope Cruz, Nicole Kidman, and Judi Dench.
- She was born at 10:51 am (PST).
- Kate Hudson has 3 dogs – Clara (a Pomeranian), Doctor (an English bulldog), and Bella (a Neapolitan mastiff).
- American actress and model, Liv Tyler is her best friend.
- She was ranked no. 38 in VH1’s 100 Hottest Hotties.
- While talking about on-screen kisses in 2020, Kate revealed that with Matthew McConaughey, she had the worst on-screen kiss ever.
- Kate is left-handed.
- In December 2022, during Vanity Fair‘s lie-detector test, Kate revealed that her best on-screen kiss was with her Dr. T & the Women co-star Liv Tyler.
- Connect with Kate on Instagram. She is not on Facebook and Twitter.