William Bradley Pitt
Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA
Brad studied from Kickapoo High School in Springfield, Missouri. He was active in sports in his school times. Pitt was a member of various teams like swimming, wrestling, golf, and tennis.
Post that, he enrolled himself in the University of Missouri in 1982 and dropped out (just 2 days before earning his degree) by majoring in journalism with a focus on advertising.
Actor, film producer
- Father – William Alvin Pitt (Truck company owner)
- Mother – Jane Etta (née Hillhouse) (High school counselor)
- Siblings – Doug (Younger Brother) (b. 1966), Julie Neal (Younger Sister) (b. 1969)
Creative Artists Agency
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brad Pitt had been connected with many female personalities –
- Sara Hart (1978) – RUMOR
- Robin Givens (1986-1987)
- Shalane McCall (1987)
- Sinitta (1988-1989)
- Christina Applegate (1989)
- Elizabeth Daily (1989)
- Jill Schoelen (1989)
- Juliette Lewis (1989-1993) – Brad Pitt started dating actress and singer, Juliette Lewis, after they first met on the set of Too Young to Die? in 1990. But, their relationship was dissolved in 1993.
- Jitka Pohlodek (1993)
- Thandie Newton (1994)
- Gwyneth Paltrow (1994-1997) – From December 1994 to 1997, Pitt and Paltrow dated. They met on the set of 1995 movie, Seven. The duo dated till mid-1997 (around June 1997). They also got engaged during this period on December 20, 1996. But, the engagement broke off after 6 months as Gwyneth was not ready for marriage.
- Claire Forlani (1998) – RUMOR
- Demi Moore (1998) – RUMOR
- Jennifer Aniston (1998-2005) – In May 1998, Aniston began dating Brad Pitt, when they first met on a blind date. She then married on July 29, 2000 in a private wedding ceremony in Malibu. It seemed that their relationship was a success. But, soon on January 6, 2005, the couple announced their separation. March 25, 2005 is the date on which Aniston filed for divorce and it was finalized on October 2, 2005.
- April Florio (2003)
- Angelina Jolie (2005-2016) – Angelina Jolie started dating Brad Pitt in 2005. Angelina, on April 12, 2012, engaged Brad Pitt. They married in 2014. They split in September 2016. The couple has a total of 6 children. Their names are as:-
- Maddox Chivan – Adopted Son. He is the oldest of the 6 children, born in 2001.
- Pax Thien – Adopted Son
- Zahara Marley – Adopted Daughter
- Shiloh Nouvel – Biological Daughter
- Knox Léon – Biological Son. He is the youngest of the 6 children (b. July 12, 2008).
- Vivienne Marcheline – Biological Daughter. She is the youngest of the 6 children, (b. July 12, 2008).
- Lara Marsden (2011) – RUMOR
- Kate Hudson (2016) – In November 2016, the actors Brad and Kate Hudson were RUMORed to have had an encounter.
- Sienna Miller (2017) – Brad was first linked with actress Sienna Miller in April 2017. But, Sienna denied of their dating rumors. They were again linked in June 2017 during Glastonbury Music Festival’s VIP Party.
- Ella Purnell (2017) – In October 2017, Brad was rumored to be dating actress Ella Purnell after they had met on the set of 2016 film Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.
- Neri Oxman (2018) – In April 2018, Brad was rumored to be romantically linked with award-winning Israeli-American artist and architect, Neri Oxman.
- Sat Hari Khalsa (2018) – Jewelry designer and spiritual healer, Sat Hari Khalsa and Brad sparked dating rumors when they were seen together in October 2018 during an event hosted by Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea.
- Charlize Theron (2019) – Around July 2018, actors Charlize Theron and Brad met each other while shooting for the Breitling campaign. They spent some time together at that time and the news of them dating surfaced in January 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Chiseled good looks
- Strong jawline and bold blue eyes
- Square jaw
He is believed to be wearing a shoe of size 9 (US).
ONE Campaign, Heineken, SoftBank and Edwin Jeans
Best Known For
Working in the films like Interview with the Vampire (1994), Fight Club (1999), Troy (2004), Moneyball (2011), World War Z (2013).
1987 comedy film Hunk for his role as “Guy at Beach with Drink”.
Brad Pitt did strenuous workouts for movies like Troy and Fight Club. He used to dedicate different days of the week to different body parts. For instance, to build chest, he did 25 Pushups, Bench Press, Incline Chest Press, Machine or Cable Flys.
Brad Pitt Favorite Things
- Musician – George Winston
- Band – U2, Smiths, REM, Alarm
- Song – “Sooner or Later” (By The English Beat)
Source – Huffington Post
Brad Pitt Facts
- His ancestry includes German, Irish and Scots.
- He has 6 children out of which three are biological (from Angelina Jolie) and the rest are adopted.
- He has been labeled as one of the world’s most attractive men.
- Brad has guest appeared in several TV shows like Dallas (1987-1988) as Randy, Another World (1987), 21 Jump Street (1988), Head of the Class (1989) and many others.
- In June 1996, he donated $100,000 to the Discovery Center, a children’s learning museum.
- He has been included in the list of sexiest people, or the beautiful people in the world multiple times.
- He has also been mentioned in the hit song “That Don’t Impress Me Much” by Shania Twain.
- He gained 20 pounds for his role in the movie Troy in 2004.
- Like his wife, Angelina Jolie, he is also not on social media.