|Claire Forlani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1971|
Claire Forlani is an English actress who is best known for her work in several films in the mid-1990s and early 2000s including Mallrats (1995), Basquiat (1996), Basil (1998), Meet Joe Black (1998), Boys and Girls (2000), Antitrust (2001), and The Medallion (2003). She is also well recognized for portraying the characters of Dr. Peyton Driscoll in the police procedural TV series CSI: NY (2006–2010), Queen Igraine in the historical fantasy drama TV series Camelot (2011), Lauren Hunter in the action TV series NCIS: Los Angeles (2011–2012), Alicia Brown in the action police procedural TV series Hawaii Five-0 (2016–2017), and Janet in the suspense drama TV series Departure (2019).
Claire Antonia Forlani
Twickenham, London, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
Claire, in parallel with formal education, had joined, when she was 11 years old, the Arts Educational School, an independent London-based performing arts and acting school.
- Father – Pier Luigi Forlani (Music Manager)
- Mother – Barbara Forlani (née Dickinson)
- Others – Elma Scott (Mother-in-Law), Alan Scott (Father-in-Law) (Former Actor)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claire has dated –
- John Cusack
- Benicio Del Toro (1995) – Rumor
- Brad Pitt (1997-1998)
- Keanu Reeves (2004) – Rumor
- Dougray Scott (2006–Present) – Claire began dating Scottish actor Dougray Scott in January 2006 and the couple got engaged in September 2006. They got married on June 8, 2007, in a private civil ceremony in Italy. They have adopted a son together named Milo Thomas Scott (b. December 27, 2014). She is a step-mother to fraternal twins Gabriel Trevis Scott and Eden Trevis Scott (b. 1998).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian descent on her father’s side and English and distant Scottish descent on her mother’s side.
- Petite frame
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Radiant face
- Cryptic smile
Claire has been featured in the TV commercials for brands such as –
- L’Oréal (2001)
- Dewar’s Scotch whisky (2012-2013)
- Banana Republic
Claire Forlani Facts
- While enrolled at the Arts Educational School in London, in addition to acting, Claire had also studied dance and this additional skill had helped her earn roles in stage plays such as The Nutcracker and Orpheus in the Underworld.
- When she was 22 years old, her parents had decided to move to San Francisco so that Claire could have a better chance at bagging casting opportunities. The decision had paid rich dividends, as within a year, she had landed acting offers for the TV drama mini-series JFK: Reckless Youth (1993), and the action-comedy film Police Academy: Mission to Moscow (1994).
- In October 2017, she was one among numerous women who had alleged Hollywood bigshot Harvey Weinstein of either s*xual harassment or physical assault. While recounting her experiences, she revealed that she had escaped 5 times from his unwarranted advances and the incidents had happened when she was about 25 years old and very new to Hollywood.
- She had also mentioned that she had previously been approached by investigative journalist Ronan Farrow who was writing a detailed exposé, for The New Yorker magazine, bringing Harvey’s misdeeds to public attention. She had then decided against participating in the exercise and had regretted her decision later on.
Featured Image by Claire Forlani / Instagram