|Ronan Farrow Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 19, 1987|
Ronan Farrow is an American journalist who became a global phenomenon for his investigative reporting of allegations of s*xual abuse against film producer Harvey Weinstein. His work, published in The New Yorker magazine, lent credence to the #MeToo movement, and earned him the 2018 ‘Pulitzer Prize for Public Service’. His further investigations in this area had brought to light several other allegations against many reputed personalities.
Satchel Ronan O’Sullivan Farrow
New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ronan, during his childhood, used to skip grades in school and take courses with the Center for Talented Youth, an education program for gifted school-age children that was founded in 1979 by psychologist Julian Stanley at Johns Hopkins University. He had then joined the Bard College at Simon’s Rock, a private residential liberal arts college in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, before taking a transfer to Bard College, a private liberal arts college in Annandale-on-Hudson, New York. He had graduated from there with a Bachelor of Arts degree in philosophy.
In 2009, he had attained a Juris Doctor degree from Yale Law School, the law school of Yale University, in New Haven, Connecticut. He had later passed the New York State Bar examination.
Much later in his career, he had begun a Rhodes Scholarship (an international postgraduate award for students to study at the University of Oxford) at Magdalen College, a constituent college of the University of Oxford. There, he had researched the exploitation of the poor in developing countries and submitted his thesis in October 2018.
- Father – Woody Allen (Film Director, Writer, Actor, Comedian)
- Mother – Mia Farrow (Actress, Activist, Former Fashion Model)
- Others – Martin Konigsberg (Paternal Grandfather) (Jewelry Engraver, Waiter), Nettie Konigsberg (née Cherry) (Paternal Grandmother) (Bookkeeper), Letty Aronson (Paternal Aunt) (Film Producer), Matthew Previn (Older Half-Brother), Sascha Previn (Older Half-Brother), Fletcher Previn (Older Half-Brother), Lark Previn (Adoptive Sister), Summer Daisy Previn (Adoptive Sister), Soon-Yi Previn (Adoptive Sister), Dylan Farrow (Adopted Sister), Moses Farrow (Adopted Brother), John Farrow (Maternal Grandfather), Maureen O’Sullivan (Maternal Grandmother) (Actress), Patrick Villiers Farrow (Maternal Uncle), Prudence Farrow (Maternal Aunt), Tisa Farrow (Maternal Aunt)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ronan has dated –
- Jon Lovett (2011-Present) – Ronan had started dating podcaster, comedian, and former speechwriter Jon Lovett in 2011. They got engaged in October 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on his father’s side and English, Irish, and Scottish descent on his mother’s side.
- Side-parted, wavy, overgrown hair
- Clean-shaven look
- Affable smile
- Boyish face
Ronan Farrow Facts
- Ronan’s birth name, Satchel Ronan O’Sullivan Farrow, was given to honor baseball legend Satchel Paige and actress Maureen O’Sullivan, his maternal grandmother.
- When he had graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in philosophy from Bard College, he was just 15 years old. He thus became the then youngest graduate of that institution.
- He has published the books – War on Peace: The End of Diplomacy and the Decline of American Influence (2018) and Catch and Kill: Lies, Spies, and a Conspiracy to Protect Predators (2019).
Featured Image by Ronan Farrow / Instagram