|Sofie Dossi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 21, 2001|
Sofie Dossi is an American gymnast, contortionist, actor, social media star, YouTuber, and content creator. She gained attention when she appeared on the 11th season of America’s Got Talent and became a finalist. She has also been cast on shows and movies like Boss Cheer, K.C. Undercover, Holiday Spectacular, Bizaardvark, and VS Couple Ships.
Sofie Clarice Dossi
California, United States
As she started her show business and social media career fairly early, Sofie Dossi didn’t have time for regular studies.
Instead, she went for the homeschooling option and, for this, she relied on the guidance of Springs Charter School.
Gymnast, Contortionist, Actor, Social Media Star, YouTuber, Content Creator
- Siblings – Zak Dossi (Brother) (Music Producer, Often seen in Sofie’s YouTube videos)
- Others – James Louis Dossi (Paternal Grandfather), Antoinet Lee “Toni” Abati (Paternal Grandmother)
Sofie Dossi’s representation work is handled by her family.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sofie Dossi has dated –
- Dom Brack (2019-2022) – She was romantically involved with social media personality, TikTok star, content creator, actor, dancer, and YouTuber Dom Brack in the past. He first met Sophie when he was 16 years old. They separated towards the end of 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Sofie Dossi is of Italian, German, English, Scottish, Irish, French, and Scots-Irish/Northern Irish descent.
Blue with a green tint
- Voluminous curly hair
- Big eyes
Like other social media personalities, Sofie Dossi has used her sizable social media following to endorse a number of products and brands. She often incorporates products in her photos and videos. For example, she promoted In-n-Out Burger by eating a burger with her feet at their chain eatery.
Best Known For
- Having participated in the popular reality TV show, America’s Got Talent, in which she managed to reach all the way to the finals and finished in Top 10 on that season.
- Her popularity on social media platforms. She has more than 1.5 million subscribers on her official YouTube channel and over 1 million followers on her Instagram.
First TV Show
In June 2016, Sofie Dossi made her first TV show appearance on the reality TV show, America’s Got Talent.
Sofie relies on her gymnastics training to keep herself fit and in perfect shape. Her typical training session starts with warmup stretches that are followed by more challenging and grueling stretches and moves.
Sofie Dossi Favorite Things
- Color – Gold
- Place – Sea
Source – Twitter, Instagram.com
Sofie Dossi Facts
- She has launched her exclusive collection of clothing items under the label of “Limits by Sofie Dossi”. She has also included phone cases in her merchandise collection.
- She started her YouTube channel in November 2013 and since then, she has managed to earn more than 123 million views on her videos.
- Along with being a competitive gymnast while growing up, she also used to participate in competitive dance events.
- Sofie got interested in becoming a contortionist at the age of 12 after seeing an online video about it.
- In the judge cuts episode of America’s Got Talent, the judge Reba pressed a Golden Buzzer after watching her tremendous performance that included hanging on an elevated hoop by her neck and balancing on rotating canes. She finished it by hitting the flaming arrow on the target with her feet.
- In the final episode of the reality TV show AGT, she was up against Grace VanderWaal in the voting process and audiences eliminated her instead of Grace.
- In January 2017, she was honored with the title of “Halftime Performer of the Year” by Sports Illustrated magazine.
- In February 2017, she got widespread social media attention after the popular YouTuber Logan Paul featured her in his video.
Featured Image by Sofie Dossi / Instagram