|Logan Paul Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1995|
Logan Paul is an American YouTuber, internet personality, social media influencer, actor, podcaster, content creator, and boxer who has gained a massive fan base on social media and has also been a part of shows and movies like Bizaardvark, The Thinning, The Thinning: New World Order, Can’t Take It Back, Valley Girl, Stitchers, and Airplane Mode. Apart from that, he has often been a part of several controversies and in February 2019, he claimed that he has long-term brain damage, which he sustained from playing high school football and stated that it affects his ability to have empathy and a human connection with others.
Logan Alexander Paul
Westlake, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Logan Paul was enrolled at the Westlake High School.
He then got admission to Ohio University on a full academic scholarship. He intended to study engineering at the University. However, he dropped out in 2014 to focus on his social media career.
Actor, Social Media Entertainer, Boxer, YouTuber, Internet Personality, Podcaster, Content Creator, NFT Connoisseur
- Father – Greg Paul
- Mother – Pam Stepnick
- Siblings – Jake Paul (Younger Brother) (Actor and Social Media Personality)
- Others – Robert Joseph Paul (Paternal Grandfather), Arlene Ruth Krisko (Paternal Grandmother), Wilbur Robert “Spike” Meredith III (Maternal Grandfather)
Paul Logan has been represented by –
- Paul Cazers of Creative Artists Agency
- Viewpoint, Inc., Public Relations Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Logan Paul has dated –
- Amymarie Gaertner – He had a fling with dancer Amymarie Gaertner in the past.
- Alexandra Cooper – Logan and the Instagram personality and the host of comedy podcast Call Her Daddy, Alexandra Cooper had hooked up with each other in the past.
- Jessica Serfaty (2015) – In 2015, actress and model, Jessica Serfaty and Logan dated each other for some time. She also appeared in Logan’s music video “Paradise In You“.
- Teala Dunn (2016) – In April 2016, he had an encounter with actress and YouTuber Teala Dunn.
- Amanda Cerny (2016-2017) – Logan Paul was RUMORed to be dating former Playboy model Amanda Cerny in 2016 after they had collaborated on a comedic dating video. They split in early 2017.
- Alissa Violet (2017) – In February 2017, YouTubers Alissa Violet and Logan were rumored to have hooked up with each other.
- Chantel Jeffries (2017) – It was RUMORed that he hooked up with DJ, record producer, actress, model, and YouTube personality Chantel Jeffries in November 2017.
- Chloe Bennet (2017, 2018) – After actress Chloe Bennet split from Austin Nichols, she spent some time holidaying with Logan in Hawaii in July 2017. They were seen kissing and showing PDA publicly. The relationship reportedly ended in September 2017. They were again romantically linked to each other in 2018. The relationship was confirmed in July 2018. But, once again, the relationship came to an end in October 2018 after three months of dating.
- Ayla Woodruff (2017) – Logan was rumored to be dating his assistant Ayla Woodruff in 2017.
- Lydia Kenney (2017) – Logan was rumored to be dating his personal assistant and Instagram model, Lydia Kenney in 2017 when he replaced his previous assistant Ayla Woodruff with Kenney in August 2017.
- Olga Safari (2017-2018) – In November 2017, he started going out with Iranian-American actress, Internet personality, and model Olga Safari but the duo eventually separated the following year.
- Corinna Kopf (2019) – In January 2019, YouTubers Corinna Kopf and Logan were rumored to be dating each other. They were seen together watching a basketball game wearing yellow jumpers.
- Olivia O’Brien (2019, 2021) – Logan and singer-songwriter Olivia O’Brien had hooked up in 2019. She had also released 2 songs about Logan titled Josslyn and Sociopath. She had initially denied that the songs were about him but later during the “Zach Sang Show” in July 2021, she did accept. In 2021 again, there were some dating rumors going on.
- Kourtney Kellar
- Josie Marie Canseco (2020, 2022) – In January 2020, Logan sparked dating rumors when he was seen with model Josie Canseco at the Rose Bowl flea market holding hands. However, in February, they had allegedly separated. By May, they were again together. Sadly, towards the end of 2020, Logan confirmed that they had already separated. In early 2022, they were again romantically linked together.
Race / Ethnicity
Logan Paul is of German, Hungarian, Polish, Scottish, Welsh, English, Swiss-German, Ashkenazi Jewish, Irish, French, and Scots-Irish/Northern Irish descent.
- Tall and muscular body
- Green eyes
Logan Paul did a video for the Doritos‘ “Crash the Super Bowl” campaign, which was titled Paranormal Snacktivity. It was the single most viewed entry out of over 4,500 submissions for the contest.
As part of his social media work, he has headlined digital promotional campaigns for popular brands such as Hanes, Verizon, Nike, Dunkin’ Donuts, HBO, and Pepsi.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular and influential YouTubers
- His series of goofy and hilarious short videos
In 2014, he made his first film appearance in the short film Rainbow Man as Carl.
His first theatrical feature film was the 2017 science fiction film The Space Between Us.
First TV Show
In 2015, Logan guest appeared in an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Being an athletic individual in his early teens, Logan had a good foundation to build a great physique on. He hits the gym at least 6 times a week with Sunday being his usual off day. He usually works out late in the evening.
He starts all his workouts with a 6-minute run. After that, he focuses on individual body parts with Monday reserved for the chest followed by back, arms, shoulders, and legs on each day. On Saturday, he focuses on cardio only, which usually is jogging for two to three miles. On his off day, he makes sure that he stretches his muscles.
His typical day diet plan is like –
- Breakfast – Prefers a bowl of oatmeal with bananas, strawberries, and topped with honey and almond butter, 3 scrambled eggs with avocado, and an occasional plate of spinach.
- Lunch – It is the biggest meal of the day and comprises meat (salmon and chicken), complex carbs such as brown rice and sweet potato, and fruits.
- Dinner – It is the lightest meal of the day and usually comprises of a piece of chicken, a bowl of oatmeal, or a protein bar.
In general, he steers clear of dairy products, bread, and pasta. He also makes sure that he is drinking at least 2.5 gallons of water.
Logan Paul Facts
- While growing up, he was fascinated with photography. He bought his first digital camera from the money he has saved from allowances and mowing lawns.
- While studying in high school, he was a skilled wrestler and managed to finish 5th in the state-level wrestling tournament.
- In high school, he started as a running back or linebacker in the Westlake football team, which managed to reach the playoffs for the first time after 1989.
- As a high school linebacker, he made 92 tackles and ran 1,400 yards along with making 18 touchdowns, which helped him become a Plain Dealer All-Star linebacker.
- He started posting videos on YouTube at the age of 10. His YouTube channel was titled Zoosh.
- He has a pet parrot called Maverick. He has even named his production company after the parrot, Maverick Media.
- In July 2017, he released a diss track on his younger brother, Jake Paul titled “The Fall Of Jake Paul”. It became the most-watched YouTube video of his channel with over 267 million views until January 16, 2021, and 3.8 million-plus likes.
- Logan was caught in a controversy in January 2018 when he posted a YouTube video showing a dead man’s body after returning from his trip to Aokigahara, a forest in Japan. It attracted a lot of negativity and he had to issue an apology letter thereafter.
- In 2018, he had started the Impaulsive podcast along with his friend Mike Majlak.
- He played the role of Mickey Bowen in the 2020 jukebox musical romantic comedy film, Valley Girl, starring Jessica Rothe, Josh Whitehouse, Mae Whitman, and Judy Greer.
- In December 2020, he was sued by Planeless Pictures alleging that they had signed a deal with him in 2016 to make a movie titled Airplane Mode but that movie couldn’t be made and the deal got destroyed due to his foolish filming of himself in Aokigahara, Japan (in suicide forest). The Planeless Pictures claimed that he deliberately posted the video to kill the deal and he owed them over 3 million dollars in return.
- In December 2020, Logan and Mike Majlak tasted and reviewed the MrBeast Burger chain. Overall, Logan liked the burger, especially its packaging and aesthetics.
- In January 2021, Logan received a giant Pokemon Trading Card Game item, which is as tall as a house, from YouTube artist Vexx.
- YouTuber turned boxer, Logan Paul was set to fight Floyd Mayweather in an exhibition match in February 2021 which was postponed in January 2021 end to a later date. YouTuber KSI uploaded a video where he expressed his desire to see Logan win the match. In April 2021, the new date was revealed as June 6, 2021, which had happened at Miami’s Hard Rock Stadium. There was no winner as both Floyd and Logan survived all 8 boxing rounds. After 6 months of the fight, in December 2021, Logan revealed that Floyd still owed him money for the fight (without clearing how much money, Floyd owed him). Later, in early 2022, Logan had filed a lawsuit against Floyd for the non-payment of the agreed fees/income of their boxing fight.
- YouTuber Dr DisRespect had bet $10,000 on Logan Paul in the boxing match between Floyd Mayweather and Logan held in June 2021.
- After Floyd Mayweather, Logan had expressed his desire to fight with Australian actor, Chris Hemsworth in a boxing match.
- In January 2021, Logan revamped his Impaulsive podcast studio and gave it a classy new look. The previous studio had cost him approx $90,000 to setup.
- In January 2021, Logan was surprised when he received a pair of Pokemon-themed boxing gloves from YouTube artist Marko Terzo before his fight against Floyd Mayweather.
- In February 2021, he revealed that he had spent almost $2 million on Pokemon cards.
- During his imPaulsive podcast in February 2021, Logan revealed that he was planning to move to Puerto Rico from Southern California due to a relaxed island lifestyle and fewer taxes.
- In March 2021, another social media star Whindersson Nunes had asked Logan for a fight on Twitter, to which Logan replied “anytime, anywhere” in Portuguese.
- He made his WWE debut in April 2021 at WWE Wrestlemania 37’s Friday Night SmackDown.
- In May 2021, Logan and Jake Paul received backlash for uploading a video on Instagram where they were seen driving a golf cart on the beach of Puerto Rico, right in the middle of sea turtle nesting season (it is believed that driving at such times poses a risk to damage the turtle eggs and hence the ecosystem).
- In June 2021, Logan claimed that he was having the world’s most expensive Pokemon card – Charizard BGS 10. As per him, the card was worth $1 million as there are only 3 cards in the world.
- During a June 10, 2021 episode of his imPaulsive podcast, Logan revealed that he was not happy with his performance as a boxer after his match with Floyd Mayweather on June 6.
- Bellator MMA President Scott Coker had invited Logan to join his managed promotion named Bellator in June 2021. Bellator MMA was founded in 2008 by Bjorn Rebney.
- In June 2021, after hearing that Brazilian-American mixed martial artist, Anderson Silva wanted to fight one of the Paul brothers, Logan said that he wanted to be like Anderson Silva while growing up.
- In June 2021, for a secret KSI collaboration, he went to England for which he had to quarantine for 10 days. However, just after a couple of days, he was seen hanging out and hence breaking England’s travel laws.
- In August 2021, Logan was offered $700,000 for 1 CryptoPunk NFT. Even though, he decided not to sell it.
- In 2018, Logan had started streaming on Twitch under the name LoganPaulWasTaken. His first stream was on April 8, 2018. He had gained 200,000 followers in a single day.
- In August 2021, Logan revealed that he was working on his own cryptocurrency project called CryptoZoo for the last 6 months. CryptoZoo is an autonomous ecosystem where owners collect and trade hybrid animals via NFTs.
- In August 2021, Logan had sold one of the NFTs (Bored Ape Yacht Club #207) for 80 ETH on OpenSea which he had earlier bought at an average price of 35 ETH.
- In September 2021, Logan revealed on a Pain Game podcast that between KSI and Floyd Mayweather, KSI is a hard hitter in boxing.
- In November 2021, Logan had listed his Encino, Los Angeles, California-based mansion for $8,995,000 which had 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. He had bought it for $6.6 million in 2017. He sold the home to musician Machine Gun Kelly for $7.5 million in 2022.
- In December 2021, Logan purchased a sealed box of 1st Edition Base Set Pokemon Cards for $3.5 million. Later, it was revealed that the box was fake. So, he was given his full refund in January 2022.
- In December 2021, Logan did a $1000 Game Boy Color project wherein he took 15 Game Boy Color consoles and fitted them into a metal Pokemon frame using epoxy resin. Though he received criticism for doing this.
- In 2021 alone, overall, Logan had purchased 139 NFTs from 16 collections spending a total of $2.645 million. 2.84 ETH was spent on gas fees. The most expensive NFT he had purchased in 2021 cost 188.00 ETH.
- In January 2022, Logan and KSI teamed to launch a sports drink Prime Hydration in order to compete with Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Gatorade, and Powerade. It took them 6 months to create the drink.
- In January 2022, Logan had sold his first NFT, which was a World of Women piece for 200 Ethereums ($765,000). He made a whopping $535,000 profit from this sale on OpenSea.io.
- In January 2022, Logan revealed that he was having 38 World of Women NFTs (after selling 1 piece in the same month for 200 ETHs) which he had purchased for 2 ETH which, at the time, was worth $875,000.
- In January 2022, he was challenged by wrestler and dentist Britt Baker for a match in bet for his Charizard Pokemon card worth $1 million.
- In May 2022, he auctioned his 99 Originals NFTs which showcased his escapades around the world which he had shot with a camera. Overall, he made good money from this project. During the auction, he also kept sharing daily riddles (related to the upcoming picture-based NFT) for his Discord followers so that the first one to solve would get 0.1 ETH.
- In 2022, Logan and KSI’s PRIME Hydration drink became the first influencer brand to sponsor a NASCAR team.
- In May 2022, Logan revealed that he had lost more than $500,000 in crypto investments after the market crash.
- In June 2022, Logan expressed that he was jealous of Jake Paul’s fight with Tommy Fury at Madison Square Garden that was scheduled to happen on August 6, 2022.
- In June 2022, Logan reportedly signed a multi-event deal with the WWE.