Ohio, United States
Alissa’s formal education info isn’t available.
Model, social media personality
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has 2 brothers.
Alissa Violet is represented by Next Models Los Angeles.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alissa Violet has dated –
- Neels Visser (2016) – When Alissa collaborated with the model, Neels Visser for the social media projects in the summer of 2016, it was assumed that the two were dating each other.
- Jake Paul (2016-2017) – Alissa started dating Vine star Jake Paul in the second half of 2016. They made several appearances in each other’s Vines and they looked quite cozy together. Although they didn’t confirm the relationship in the start, they didn’t refute it as well. By August, she had moved into his house, which he shares with other members of the Team 10. In February 2017, they separated after a messy and public breakup. It started with Alissa calling him a snake and posting a Snapchat video, in which she alleged that Jake had thrown her stuff out and was treating her like crap. He hit back by alleging that she cheated on him with someone close to him. He then posted a pre-recorded video in which he claimed that she was spreading lies about him and trying to ruin his career. He also took credit for making her famous. He later deleted his video. She responded by alleging that he slept with other girls right in front of her and she used to cry herself to sleep. She also hinted a possible abuse in her message.
- Logan Paul (2017) – In February 2017, after her breakup from Jake, she was rumored to have hooked up with Jake’s brother, Logan.
- Ricky Banks (2017-Present) – In June 2017, Alissa began dating another YouTuber Ricky ‘FaZe’ Banks who is famous for his “Call of Duty” gaming group. In September 2017, she tweeted that she got engaged. But, it wasn’t confirmed by either of them.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blonde locks
- Toned figure
34-23.5-34 in or 86-60-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
4 (US) or 34.5 (EU)
Being a successful social media personality, she has used her strong presence to bag lucrative amounts for social media product promotion. These promotions could have occurred by direct endorsement or by using those products in the videos.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Her immense popularity on various social media platforms, including Instagram where she has more than 5 million followers.
- Having collaborated with a number of popular Vine stars such as George Janko, Logan Paul, and Jake Paul.
Alissa hasn’t appeared in a theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
In 2016, Alissa made her TV show debut in the thriller series The Deleted for her role as Kylie in 4 episodes.
Alissa Violet ensures that she is following her workout consistently. If she has had a busy day, she doesn’t mind hitting the gym late at night, even squeezing a workout after midnight is fine with her.
She focusses on high-intensity cardio and light weight exercises to tone her body. To ensure that she is getting best out of her workout, she has cut bread and junk food from her diet. Plus, she ensures that she is drinking plenty of water.
Alissa Violet Favorite Things
- Food – Cheeseburger, BBQ wings
- Colors – White, black and pink
Alissa Violet Facts
- She was part of the social media collective known as Team 10. The other members of the collective included Alex Lange, Neels Visser, Jake Paul, AJ Mitchell, Tessa Brooks and twins Lucas and Marcus Dobre.
- After she started gaining popularity on social media, she moved to Los Angeles to give herself a better chance of achieving long-lasting success.
- Before becoming a social media star, she used to work at Panera Bread, which is an American bakery and café chain.
- She endured cyberbullying after her messy breakup with Jake Paul.
- Connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.