|Alex Lange Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 03, 2001|
Alex Lange is a French model, YouTuber, and singer known for posting humorous videos on his self-titled YouTube channel, where he has more than 600k subscribers. He released his first song Love You So (feat. Cam Meekins) in 2017. He also has a huge social media fan base with more than 3 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Information about his formal education isn’t available.
Model, Singer, Actor, YouTuber
- Father – Marc
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Matthieu Lange (Older Brother) (Instagram Star). He also has a younger sister.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alex has dated –
- Bailee Madison (2016-Present) – Alex and actress Bailee Madison started dating in 2016. The couple frequently posts pictures together on Instagram. The duo has also uploaded many videos together on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Caucasian and Black)
He has French and South African ancestry.
Light Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’.
- Bright blue eyes
- Long chin
Alex hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
He hasn’t spoken about his religious views publicly.
Best Known For
Posting entertaining videos on his self-titled YouTube channel
As a Singer
Alex released his first song Love You So (feat. Cam Meekins) on October 15, 2017.
He hasn’t made his theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
In 2018, Alex made his TV show debut as Max Edwards on the drama series Code Black.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Alex Lange Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Alex Lange Facts
- He relocated to London when he was 2 years old.
- He likes to travel a lot and especially loves road trips.
- After mastering English and French language, he has also learned Spanish.
- Alex has taken keyboard lessons from his best friend, AJ Mitchell.
- Alex used to be a member of Jake Paul‘s Team 10.
- He has a pet dog named Cairo.
- In September 2015, he was featured in Chelsea Crockett’s YouTube channel in a video where he applied makeup to her.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Alex Lange / Instagram