|Chace Crawford Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1985|
Chace Crawford is an American actor, voiceover artist, and producer who has gained popularity with his roles like Nate Archibald in The CW’s teen drama series Gossip Girl, Billy LeFever in the ABC prime time soap opera Blood & Oil, Kevin Moskowitz/the Deep in the Amazon Prime Video superhero series The Boys, John Connor in the adult animated stop motion sketch comedy television series Robot Chicken, Tex Watson in the biographical drama film Charlie Says, Joseph Young in the supernatural horror film The Haunting of Molly Hartley, Marco in the romantic comedy movie What to Expect When You’re Expecting, White Mike in the American-French action drama teen film Twelve, Jacob Martin in the thriller film Eloise, and Cole in the comedy-drama film Peace, Love & Misunderstanding.
Christopher Chace Crawford
Lubbock, Texas, United States
Chace is a graduate of Trinity Christian Academy, Texas. After completing his graduation, he studied broadcast journalism at Pepperdine University, California.
Actor, Voice Artist, Producer
Chace Crawford has been signed with Eric Podwall from Podwall Entertainment, Talent Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United State.
- Father – Chris Crawford (Dermatologist)
- Mother – Dana Crawford Plott (Teacher)
- Sibling – Candice Crawford (Younger Sister) (Former Miss Missouri USA Winner, Miss USA Contestant)
- Other – Willis Turner Crawford (Paternal Grandfather), Drunette Joines (Paternal Grandmother), Rev. Herman Howell Plott (Maternal Grandfather), Wanda Marie Bates (Maternal Grandmother), Tony Romo (Brother-in-law)
6 ft or 183 cm
79.4 kg or 175 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chace Crawford has dated –
- Alexandra Burman – Swedish model Alexandra Burman was Chace’s first lady love. The affair was never made public. The only thing which was known to the people was that the actors were together.
- Shauna Sand (2003) – The media stated that Chace and actress and Playboy playmate Shauna were together after Shauna ended her married life with Lorenzo Lamas in 2002. But the news proved to be a rumor.
- Carrie Underwood (2007-2008) – Singer Carrie Underwood and Chace were together when she was at the starting peak of her career. They were seen many times with each other. They ended their relationship in the spring of 2008.
- Ashley Greene (2007-2009) – Chace and actress and model Ashley Greene found themselves close to each other in 2007. At the same time, Chace was dating Carrie. The relationship ended soon after it started. Chace was found dating someone else and the actors moved away from each other.
- Taylor Momsen (2008) – Actress, musician, and model Taylor Momsen was the lady whose name started differences in Chace’s relationship with Ashley. Her name was attached with Chace in 2008. But it was all a rumor.
- Esti Ginzburg (2009) – Rumor was there that Chace was with Israeli model and actress Esti Ginzburg when he parted his ways from Ashley.
- Bar Refaeli (2009) – Bar Refaeli, who is a model, businesswoman, and occasional actress, was Chace’s second Israeli love in one year. The relation was proved to be the same as it was with his first Israeli love, a rumor.
- Alison Mosshart (2009) – Rumor
- Tess Montgomery (2010) – After being the rumor guy for some time, Chace encountered a small relationship with the Swedish model Tess Montgomery in 2010 before moving on to Elizabeth.
- Elizabeth Minett (2010-11) – Chace and Canadian lingerie model Elizabeth were found to be dating each other in 2010. Both were together for almost two years in which they were seen attending many shows and parties together.
- Lauren Conrad (2011) – The actor shared some moments with the author, fashion designer, and TV personality Lauren Conrad in 2011 when he broke up with Elizabeth. But later on, they denied any such relationship between them.
- Amanda Laine (2011) – Chace and Canadian model, Amanda Laine got in a relationship for almost a year in 2011. Both broke up only after a year and moved on in their lives.
- Erin Andrews (2012) – Sportscaster and journalist Erin Andrews dated Chace in the year 2012, starting from May 19, 2012.
- Rachelle Goulding (2013-2014) – Canadian model Rachelle Goulding started dating Chace in February 2013. They split in July 2014.
- Manu Gavassi (2015) – Brazilian actor, Manu Gavassi and Chace had a fling in February 2015.
- Rebecca Rittenhouse (2015-2019) – Blood & Oil co-stars Rebecca Rittenhouse and Chace are RUMORed to be dating each other since July 2015. They broke up in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Chace Crawford is of English, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and German descent.
Chace has proved to be a reliable friend so far in his life, which keeps him aside and different from others.
11 (US) or 10 (UK) or 44 (EU)
Do something, Diet Coke
Best Known For
Chace is best known for his role of Nate Archibald in the teen drama TV series “Gossip Girl”. The show had 6 seasons from September 2007 to December 2012
First TV Show
Gossip Girl (2007-12). Chace played the lead role of Nathaniel “Nate” Archibald. The show had 6 seasons and broadcasted on CW.
Long Lost Son (2006). The film was a TV movie. Chace portrayed the role of Matthew Williams / Mark Halloran in it.
Crawford works out 3 to 4 days a week. He is a great Led Zeppelin lover and listens to those during his fitness routine. To keep himself fit and loaded with handsome looks, he eats wheat biscuits as his diet. Read out more here.
Chace Crawford Favorite Things
- Favorite Places – New York, Los Angeles, Dallas, Malibu, and Miami
- Favorite Colors – Green, Blue, White, Gray, and Yellow
Chace Crawford Facts
- Previously, Chace struggled to identify a career path, switching to business after he finished his university education.
- Chace has appeared as an English singer Leona Lewis‘s boyfriend in the video of her song “I Will Be”, released in 2009.
- He has a dog named Shiner.
- For his role in Gossip Girl, he won the Teen Choice Awards for “Choice TV: Breakout Star Male” and “Choice TV Actor: Drama” and was also nominated for a People’s Choice Award in the “Favorite TV Drama Actor” category.
- Chace was announced Summer’s Hottest Bachelor by People magazine in 2009.
- His film Twelve was premiered at Sundance Film Festival in 2010. The film was directed by Joel Schumacher and was based on Nick McDonell’s novel.
- He was originally cast to play the lead role in the remake of Footloose but dropped out after some weeks.
- He was arrested in 2010 for misdemeanor possession of marijuana at Plano, Texas. He was in the parked car with less than 2 ounces of marijuana when arrested. This resulted in 24 hours of community service and reporting to a probation officer once a month for 12 months.
- He co-starred as Marco in the 2012 romantic comedy film, What to Expect When You’re Expecting, based on Heidi Murkoff’s 1984 pregnancy guide of the same name. This performance got him nominated for a Teen Choice Award in the “Choice Movie: Male Scene Stealer” category.