|Lauren Conrad Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1986|
Lauren Conrad is an American television personality, fashion designer, and author who is best known for her appearance in shows like Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County and The Hills. She has also appeared on a variety of other TV shows like Family Guy, Privileged, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, America’s Next Top Model, Fashion Police, and many more. As a fashion designer, she owns several brands like The Lauren Conrad Collection, LC Lauren Conrad, The Beauty Department, Paper Crown, LOVED by Lauren Conrad, and XO(eco). She has also published books like Lauren Conrad Beauty, Sweet Little Lies, Lauren Conrad Style, and The Fame Game. During the course of her career, Lauren has been honored with numerous awards such as the Teen Choice Award and Young Hollywood Award.
Lauren Katherine Conrad
Laguna Beach, California, United States
Lauren graduated from Laguna Beach High School in 2004. Then she went on to the Academy of Art University, San Francisco. But after the first semester, she returned home and continued her studies at Local Community College. Then she transferred to the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising at Irvine.
TV Personality, Fashion Designer, Author
- Mother – Katherine Conrad
- Father – Jim Conrad
- Siblings – Brandon Conrad (Brother), Breanna Conrad (Sister)
Lauren is the first child of the family.
United Talent Agency
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Stephen Colletti (2004-2005) – Stephen August Colletti, an American actor and TV personality, with whom the actress got involved in an affair while working on the MTV’s series “Laguna Beach – The Real Orange County”. The actor remained a part of the series for two years, so is their affair. The end of the affair also saw them walking away of Stephen from the show’s 3rd season.
- Jason Wahler (2005-2006) – Both actors met on the second season of the MTV’s reality show series in which Lauren was already working, and got in a relationship. But both ended their relationship after a sex tape rumor of them occurred in early 2007. Both actors thought it as a bad impression on their growing career.
- Brody Jenner (2006) – Brody Jenner, Step-brother of Kim Kardashian. The couple got together while working on Lauren’s spin-off series The Hill. The couple stayed together for almost a year.
- Chris Richardson (2007) – Chris was the 5th finalist in the 6th season of American Idol. The duo had a so-called relationship for less than a year.
- Shawn Pyfrom (2007) – Shawn Pyfrom, an American actor, best known for his role in TV series “Desperate Housewives” entered Lauren’s life in the same year she dated Chris, but the relationship didn’t last for long.
- Lee Norris (2008) – Lauren, found her relationship landed with Lee, an American TV actor, famous for his role in “One Tree Hill” in 2008, but the result was the same as that of the last two. The relationship ended in less than a year.
- Doug Reinhardt (2008) – Then she got in relation with one of her co-actors of “The Hills”, Doug Reinhardt, but the same result came and Lauren moved on to Kyle.
- Kyle Howard (2008-2011) – Howard, an American film and TV actor, had a relation with her for almost 3 years.
- Derek Hough (2011) – Lauren got involved with 3 time champion of Dancing with the Stars in 2011. The relation ended the very same year.
- Chace Crawford (2011) – After Lauren broke up with Derek, there were some rumors of her affair with the “Gossip Girl” actor.
- William Tell (2012-Present) – Lauren finally found her love in the musician in 2012. William Tell and Lauren started dating on Valentine’s Day 2012 after getting introduced via a mutual friend. They got engaged in October 2013 and married on September 13, 2014, in Santa Ynez, California. The couple has 2 children together, Liam James (b. July 5, 2017) and Charlie Wolf (b. October 8, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
- Green Eyes
- Her work never got affected due to her ups and downs in her relations
34-26-38 in or 86-66-96.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Hasbro, AT&T, Mark cosmetics, and Sony. Also, she had clothing lines designed by her named LC Lauren Conrad and Paper Crown.
Best Known For
Lauren is best known for her television series “The Laguna Beach” and “The Hills”
First TV Show
Reality TV series Laguna Beach – The Real Orange County, which aired on MTV. She appeared in 2004 as a narrator and main cast member in 2004 and 2005.
First Fashion Assignment (Clothing Line)
March 2008. Lauren Conrad Collection launched at Mercedes-Benz LA Fashion Week
L. A. Candy, 2009, which was inspired by her own life.
Jarett Del Bene is the one who keeps her in shape.
Lauren Conrad’s Favorite Things
- People – George Vreeland Hill
- Food – Sushi
- Color – Pink
- Movie – Dirty Dancing (1987)
- Favorite Song From William Tell’s Former Band, Something Corporate – I Woke Up in a Car
Source – Us Magazine
Lauren Conrad’s Facts
- Lauren Conrad’s work as an author for The Fame Game trilogies was well appreciated.
- She gave a tour of her family’s house for an episode of MTV Cribs.
- She was awarded an internship at Teen Vogue when she was shooting The Hills.
- She was a housemate with Heidi Montag when they both were together in The Hills.
- Her friendship with Heidi Montag ended when the rumor of her sex tape with Jason Wahler occurred. She suspected the hand of Montag’s boyfriend Spencer Pratt behind it.
- She and Whitney Port assisted Teen Vogue during Crillon Ball in Paris.
- She and Whitney Port left Teen Vogue to work at Kelly Cutrone’s People’s Revolution, a PR firm.
- She appeared in 5 seasons of Laguna Beach.
- She was named the official spokesperson of Mark, a line by Avon, in January 2007.
- She appeared as a satirical version of herself in Epic Movie in 2007.
- Fruit and raw nuts are her go-to snack.
- Her go-to snack is also saltines if she is not trying to eat healthily.
- She prefers to start her day with greens and Planet Oat Oatmilk smoothie.
- She was starstruck when she met Mark Wahlberg on a plane. He was sitting next to her.
- While she is walking on the street, she often hears from people, “You look just like Lauren Conrad.”
- As a teenager, she had a celebrity crush on Justin Timberlake.
- Lauren’s first car was a Toyota 4Runner. It was a dented vehicle purchased from a police auction by her parents.
- Lauren’s first job was as an usher at the Festival of Arts and Pageant of the Masters which is in Laguna Beach, California.
- An oversized blazer makes her feel confident.
- Linguine and clams are her son Liam’s favorite meal.
- Shiseido UV Protective Stick Foundation is something she cannot live without.
- She is superb at playing Tetris.
- In July 2012, she teamed up with BlueAvocado to launch an environmentally-friendly collection of bags called XO(eco).
- She launched her podcast, Asking for a Friend in 2019.
- Lauren created her make-up line, Lauren Conrad Beauty in August 2020.
- In 2022, Lauren launched her first fragrance collection called LOVED by Lauren Conrad.