|William Tell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1980|
William Tell is an American musician who was initially the rhythm guitarist as well as the backup vocalist for the Southern California piano rock band named Something Corporate and had gained further recognition after leaving the band in 2004 and kickstarting a solo career with his debut album You Can Hold Me Down (2007), that had peaked at the number 11 position in the Top Heatseekers chart. He has dropped several EPs like Lovers & Haters (2009) and has released a number of non-album tracks such as After All and Katie (Where’d You Go?).
William John Tell
Mission Viejo, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He attended the University of Southern California, earning a J.D. degree in 2014.
Alternative Rock, Pop Punk
Vocals, Guitar, Bass
- Universal Music Group
- New Door Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Brittany Snow (2011-2012) – He was romantically linked to actress and singer Brittany Snow from April 2011 to January 2012.
- Lauren Conrad (2012-Present) – He met actress and fashion designer Lauren Conrad on a blind date set up by friends on Valentine’s Day in 2012. They got engaged in October 2013 and tied the knot on September 13, 2014, in an intimate rustic-chic wedding ceremony in the presence of close family and friends in Santa Ynez, California. They have 2 sons named Liam James (b. July 5, 2017) and Charlie Wolf (b. October 8, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Sharp features
- Beard and mustache
- Cheerful smile
- Expressive eyes
- Mole on his left cheek
William Tell Favorite Things
- Cherished Memory From A Show He Had Seen – John Cusack joining Peter Gabriel onstage at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles in 2012 after the musician welcomed the actor to the stage before his performance of his single In Your Eyes
Source – E Online
William Tell Facts
- He learned to play the guitar from his father at a tender age and started writing his own songs too.
- He got introduced to some of the members of Something Corporate by mutual friends and one night when they were all performing at the same nightclub, he was requested to temporarily fill in, as their rhythm guitarist was on leave. On March 27, 2001, he permanently joined the rock band.
- When William had taken a break from his music career to go to law school, being the object of interest for the pop lovers, he used to be asked by other students if he was really in the band. It would feel strange to him when he would get congratulated by people who he did not know, in the hallways, as they had read that he had got engaged.
- In 2013, he and his then-girlfriend had dressed up for Matthew Morrison‘s Halloween party in Hollywood.
- He has recalled that he and his wife had a lot of fun eating their way through the honeymoon they had in Italy and that it had seemed to be a tour of pizza as they had enjoyed the savory dish every single night.
Featured Image by Lauren Conrad / Instagram