|Xenia Overdose Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 27, 1992|
Xenia Overdose is a German model, blogger, and author popularly known for her engaging and chic rendition blog topics on all the latest fashion. She is a highly recognized model when it comes to representing high-end brands. Xenia has a passion for traveling and accepting all sorts of challenges that come her way. Her fan base is exceptionally large on social media with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Xenia Van Der Woodsen
Xenia Overdose had obtained a diploma after finishing high school. Later, she pursued her Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration.
Blogger, Model, Author
- Father – He is a consultant.
- Mother – She is a math teacher.
- Siblings – She has an older half-sister and a younger half-sister.
Xenia Overdose self-manages her career.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Blue with a hint of green
- Slender body
- Blue-green eyes
Xenia Overdose has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Louis Vuitton
- Michael Kors
- Pure Velvet
- House Of Harlow 1960
- Rag & Bone
Best Known For
- Her blog on Fashion, Lifestyle, Beauty, Editorials, and Streetstyle
- Her career as a model
Xenia Overdose Favorite Things
- Culture – Parisian and French
Source – YouTube
Xenia Overdose Facts
- In 2018, she was criticized by her fans for making the statement “I only saw myself with people that I benefit from” during her fashion shoot.
- Xenia loves to chase all the good things in life.
- Xenia enjoys the fashion and style statement of Paris. She decided to move to Paris in 2018.
- She admires Stephen Hawking.
- Xenia found her determination to pursue a brighter future from a 6-year-old girl who wanted to learn the piano even though her fingers were too small.
- She is soft-centered and gets easily emotional when she reads about drastic events happening to people around the world.
- As a child, Xenia was not a very bright student and would often tend to be stubborn when corrected by her parents.
- Visit her official website @ xeniaoverdose.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Xenia Overdose / Instagram