|Ashley Greene Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 21, 1987|
Ashley Michele Greene
Ash, Chewy, Asher
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
She started her education at University Christian School but later on, moved to Wolfson High School, Florida for graduation.
- Father – Joe Greene (Ex-US Marine, now a Concrete Businessman)
- Mother – Michele (née Tatum) (Worked in an Insurance Company)
- Siblings – Joe Greene (Older Brother)
Mckeon-Myones Management, a Talent Management Company of California manages her deals.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley Greene dated –
- Tanner Beard – An American Actor, producer, and director. The actress is said to have a relationship with him, but there’s no evidence available about the affair.
- Robert Pattinson – The RUMOR list moved to Twilight lead then. The relationship never got confirmed.
- Josh Henderson (2006) – An American Actor and Singer. Ashley had her second relationship with the ‘Desperate Housewives’ guy in 2006. Both dated each other for several months but the relationship did not last for long.
- Chace Crawford (2007-2009) – An American Actor. The couple had a long relationship for almost three years before both parted their ways from each other.
- Ian Somerhalder (2009) – An American Actor and Model. Ash, after breaking up with Chace, dated Ian but the relationship was not that long as Ian got attracted to his ‘Vampire Diaries’ co-star Nina.
- Rafi Gavron (2009) – A British Actor. Ashley and Rafi shared some close moments with each other in 2009, but not that much so that they could carry on with those moments.
- Seth MacFarlane (2009) – An American Multi-personality star. The actress got her name attached with Seth, her third one for the year. The result was not different from the other two relations (Ian and Rafi).
- Adrian Grenier (2009) – American actor, musician, and director Adrian Grenier got his name linked with Ashley when they met at welcome dinner for the Oakley’s Learn to Ride surf event. But, it was just a media RUMOR.
- Jared Followill (2009-2011) – An American Rock band artist. The desperate search of Ash for love stopped at “King of Leon” band artist, for some time. The affair was three years long but ended as the actress was found dating other men also, the same time.
- Brock Kelly (2010) – A ‘Not-so-famous’ American Actor. Ash dated Brock when she was already dating Jared.
- Joe Jonas (2010-2011) – An American Pop Singer. The actress dated ‘Jonas Brothers‘ member Joe, the same time she was dating Jared. As a result, Both parted their ways from Ashley, making her alone again.
- Gerard Butler (2011) – A Scottish Actor. Asher encountered a small RUMORed relationship with the lawyer turned actor, Gerard in 2011 after her break-ups with Jared Followill and Joe Jonas.
- Reeve Carney (2011-2012) – An American singer-songwriter and actor. Both had a relationship for almost two years but faced a break-up in 2012.
- Travis Beckum (2012) – An American footballer. Asher was RUMORed to be dating New York Giants footballer in the past. Both met in 2012 and were spotted many times together at that time.
- Ryan Phillippe (2013) – In March 2013, the actors Ryan Phillippe and Ashley Greene had a fling with each other.
- Paul Khoury (2013-Present) – Australian actor, Paul Khoury started dating Ashley in August 2013. There is nearly 12 years of age difference between the two (with Paul being older than Ashley). In December 2016, the couple got engaged. On July 6, 2018, Paul and Ashley married in San Jose, California.
Race / Ethnicity
Her eyes and pretty collarbones are something which clearly differs her from other ladies of the town.
34-26-34 in or 86-66-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Mark by Avon, DKNY, SoBe.
She has appeared in Apple’s iPod commercial.
Best Known For
Ash is best known for her role of Alice Cullen in The Twilight Film Series.
First TV Show
Punk’d (2005). An American Hidden Camera-Practical Joke Reality TV Series by MTV. She appeared in episode #6.7, playing the role of a Girlfriend.
King of California (2007). An American Comedy-Drama film by Mike Cahill. She played the short role as McDonald’s Customer.
Risa Sheppard, Los Angeles.
Ashley Greene’s Favorite Things
- Favorite TV Show – Crossing Jordan
- Favorite Places – New York, Los Angeles, and Florida
- Favorite Food – Italian
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Accessories – Donna Karen Dresses
Ashley Greene Facts
- Ashley came to Los Angeles, California to make a career in acting when she was just 17.
- Ash knows her Twilight co-stars Kellan Lutz and Jackson Rathbone before the film series as both are good friends of her.
- Chewy is a fan of Florida Gators, an American Football team.
- Asher attended the game between Green Bay Packers and New York Giants played at Lambeau Fields in 2010. She attended the game along with Jonas and Jessica Szohr.
- Her nude self-portraits were leaked on the Internet in 2009 after which her attorneys threatened to take legal actions against the related websites.
- She first planned to become a model during the start of her career but later on dropped the idea as someone told her that she is not long enough.
- Ashley’s good grades over the academics helped her in having graduation earlier before the actual time.
- Ash was also a part of film ‘Skateland’ which was premiered in 2010 Sundance Film Festival, playing the role of Michelle Burkham in it.
- Chewy (the name by which her good friends called her) and Kellan Lutz have also appeared in the movie ‘A Warrior’s Heart’.
- She has also starred in films like Summer’s Blood and The Apparition, a film produced by Dark Castle Entertainment.
- She had a dog named Indy who passed away in February 2021.
- Twilight author Stephenie Meyer originally wanted Rachael Leigh Cook to play Alice Cullen instead of Ashley.