|Robert Pattinson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0¼ in|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1986|
Robert Pattinson is an actor, musician, model, and film producer from London, England. He is known for his work in the Harry Potter film series as Cedric Diggory and The Twilight film series as Edward Cullen. He was the executive producer of the romantic drama film, Remember Me (2010), apart from acting in it. From 2009 to 2012, he won all the awards (for which he got nominated) during the MTV Movie Awards for Twilight such as the “Award for Global Superstar”, “Award for Best Kiss”, “Award for Best Fight”, etc.
Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson
Spunk Ransom, Rob, R-Pattz, R.Pattz, Ransom, Claudia
Robert Pattinson attended Tower House School until he was 12 as he was expelled from the school for shoplifting explicit magazines at a post office shop and selling them later to his male classmates.
Afterward, he got enrolled at The Harrodian School in London, England as well as joined Barnes Theatre Company to refine his acting skills.
Model, Actor, Musician, Film Producer
- Father – Richard Pattinson (A dealer who imported vintage cars from America)
- Mother – Clare Pattinson (Worked for a modeling agency)
- Siblings – Victoria Pattinson (Older Sister), Lizzy Pattinson (Older Sister) (Singer, Songwriter)
- Others – John Oliver Dunthorne II (Brother-In-Law, Lizzy’s Husband) (Professional Climber)
He is represented by –
- Curtis Brown Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Hip hop, pop-rock, soundtrack
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
6 ft 0¼ in or 183.5 cm
75 kg or 165 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Robert Pattinson has dated –
- Nina Schubert (2003-2006)
- Nikki Reed (2009) – He had a fling with the American actress, screenwriter, and singer-songwriter, Nikki Reed, after they met on the sets of the Twilight series in which she was cast as vampire Rosalie Hale. The duo dated in 2009 for a short while before Pattinson began his romance with Kristen Stewart.
- Kristen Stewart (2009-2013) – She is the sweetheart of Robert since 2009. They started dating since the debut release of the Twilight series but separated in 2013.
- Jessica Devlin (2012) – They are old friends but came closer for some months from July to November 2012. But, this has not been confirmed and is still a RUMOR.
- Katy Perry (2012) – They once in 2012 had a dinner date and according to an onlooker, Pattinson kept on staring at Perry’s breasts during the dinner. Their dating relationship was not confirmed by either of the parties. So, it was a RUMOR.
- Riley Keough (2013) – Robert was RUMORed to have had a fling with model and actress Riley in 2013.
- Dylan Penn (2013) – Robert was RUMORed to be dating American model, Dylan Penn in September 2013 when they were seen getting cozy at The Viper Room in West Hollywood.
- Imogen Kerr (2014) – In May 2014, Pattinson was RUMORed to have had a fling with model Imogen Kerr. It was revealed by Daily Mail.
- SoKo – French singer and actress, SoKo and Pattinson were an item in the past.
- FKA Twigs (2014-2017) – In September 2014, Robert started dating the London-based singer, FKA Twigs (Real Name – Tahliah Barnett). She is about 10 inches shorter than him. The couple got engaged in March 2015, which was confirmed in April. They remained together for more than 2 years after the engagement and separated in August 2017.
- Mia Wasikowska – Robert’s name was attached to Australian actress, Mia Wasikowska when they started working together in the film Maps to the Stars (2014). Then, when the two of these worked together again in Damsel (2018), they again sparked dating rumors because of their strong chemistry in the film. But, none of the parties approved the relationship.
- Emma Watson (2018) – In January 2018, actors Emma Watson and Robert Pattinson were rumored to be dating each other.
- Suki Waterhouse (2018-Present) – In October 2018, Robert was seen with model Suki Waterhouse while they were departing Chiltern Firehouse in England. But, they are believed to have started dating back in the summer of 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Robert Pattinson is of English descent.
- Thick eyebrows
- Charming looks accompanied by a toned physique
Burberry, Gucci (2012), etc.
Best Known For
Acting as Edward Cullen in the Twilight series. Twilight was first released in 2008 and since then, it had been releasing every year in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
As a Singer
He has sung 2 songs for Twilight. One of the soundtracks is “Never Think”, which he co-wrote with Sam Bradley and the other is “Let Me Sign”, which was written by Marcus Foster and Bobby Long.
In 2013, for the song “Birds”, he played the guitar.
2004 British American costume drama film Vanity Fair was his debut film. He played the role of “Older Rawdy Crawley” but his career started greatly through the 2005 film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for his role as “Cedric Diggory”.
First TV Show
2005 TV Documentary Harry Potter: Behind The Magic was his first TV appearance. He appeared as himself. Then, he appeared in many TV documentaries after that in 2005 and 2006.
Later, he got a chance to appear in his first TV Series talk show called This Morning on March 17, 2006. This is a 2 hours show, presented by Britain’s Phillip Schofield, Fern Britton, and Lorraine Kelly.
Robert also presented the 2009 MTV Movie Awards.
Tamsyn Hamilton is the personal trainer of Pattinson with whom he started training in London at the end of 2007. For Twilight, New Moon, Pattinson worked hard with Tamsyn and as a result, got the shirt shedding body. Pattinson did this kind of workout for his body –
Monday / Wednesday / Friday
- 100 barbell jump squats
- 100 barbell shoulder presses
- 100 crunches
Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday
- 20 burpees
- 30 reverse crunches
- 40 jumping lunges
- 50 squats
Robert Pattinson Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Dino Nuggets
- Favorite TV Programs – Cops (1989)
- Favorite Color – Grey
- Favorite Restaurant – In-N-Out Burger
- Favorite Song – Ruby’s Arms (Tom Waits)
- Favorite Musician – Van Morrison
- Favorite Movies – First Name: Carmen (1983)
- Favorite Actor – Jack Nicholson
- Favorite Accessories – Rolex Watch
- Favorite Book – Kill Your Friends (By John Niven published in 2008)
Robert Pattinson Facts
- Robert Pattinson is an excellent musician and can play both guitar and piano. He started learning piano at age 3 and guitar from age 5.
- Robert’s acting inspirations include Jack Nicholson, Marlon Brando, and Jean-Paul Belmondo.
- Pattinson had 2 pets – Patti (dog) till 2010 and Bear (dog) in 2011.
- One of his distinctive features is his messy hair.
- He began modeling at the age of 12 after getting expelled from school.
- In 2010, he was named as one of the most powerful celebrities in the world by Forbes.
- His fashion sense is inspired by the late actor James Dean.
- Britain’s “The Sunday Times” had listed him among others as one of the young rich millionaires in the UK, worth £13 million.
- Time magazine included him in its list of the “100 Most Influential People in the World” in 2010.
- Alongside Willem Dafoe, he co-starred as Ephraim Winslow/Thomas Howard in the 2019 psychological thriller film, The Lighthouse. For this role, he won the London Film Critics’ Circle Award for “British/Irish Actor of the Year”.
- In 2020, he became one of the celebrities to test positive for COVID-19 and the news came out in September. Due to this, the shooting of the American superhero film The Batman, which was previously resumed, was halted.