|Ana de Armas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 1988|
Ana de Armas is a Cuban-Spanish actress and model who has been cast in a variety of roles in projects such as El Internado, Blade Runner 2049, Knock Knock, Hands of Stone, Overdrive, The Night Clerk, Por un puñado de besos, Wasp Network, Sergio, El edén perdido, War Dogs, and Hispania, la leyenda.
Ana Celia de Armas Caso
De Armas studied at the National Theater School, Cuba.
Film and TV actress, model
- Father – Ramón de Armas (Served as a bank manager, a teacher, a school principal, and the deputy mayor of a town)
- Mother – Ana (Worked in the human resources section of the Ministry of Education)
- Sibling – Javier (Older Brother) (New York-based Photographer)
She has been signed with –
- Sight Management
- Bailey Brand Management, Inc., Talent Management Company, El Segundo, California, United States
- Kuranda, Talent Management Company, Madrid, Spain
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ana de Armas has dated –
- Marc Clotet (2010-2013) – Ana and Spanish actor and model Marc Clotet started dating in June 2010 and the two tied the knot in July 2011. But, the couple separated in February 2013 and filed for divorce which was finalized later in the year.
- Edgar Ramírez (2014-2016) – In 2014, Ana met Venezuelan actor Edgar Ramírez with whom she later appeared in Hands of Stone (2016). They are believed to have dated for some time due to their PDAs.
- Ben Affleck (2020-2021) – In March 2020, it came to public knowledge that Ana and American actor Ben Affleck were dating. They were seen on a romantic trip to Ana’s native Havana, Cuba. They moved in together in December 2020. However, in January 2021, they allegedly separated over a phone call. In March 2021, she was again rumored to be dating Ben Affleck. However, those rumors weren’t true.
- Paul Boukadakis (2021-Present) – In June 2021, Ana was rumored to be dating Tinder VP Paul Boukadakis. The couple was later seen holding hands in Los Angeles in December 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Ana de Armas is of Cuban (Spanish) descent.
- Her beauty
- Green eyes
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
In September 2021, Ana was featured in the Natural Diamond Council‘s (NDC) “For Moments Like No Other” campaign.
Best Known For
She is best known for Eli Roth’s Knock Knock (2015) in which she co-starred with Keanu Reeves.
She also got fame for her January 2016 thriller release Exposed again with Keanu Reeves.
Her first film was Una rosa de Francia (2006) in which she played the role of Marie.
First TV Show
Her first TV show was the Spanish TV drama-thriller series El Internado, aired on Antena 3. She played the role of Carolina Leal from 2007 to 2010.
Ana de Armas Facts
- She moved to Spain at the age of 19.
- Ana is good friends with her The Boarding School (2007) co-star Elena Furiase.
- She learned English and got to do over 8 films in just two years after moving to Los Angeles.
- She was a cover girl for the FHM Magazine Spanish edition in 2008.
- Ana made her debut at the Cannes Film Festival in 2016.
- She has a pet dog named Elvis.
- She played the role of Marta Cabrera in the 2019 American mystery film, Knives Out, in which she co-starred alongside Daniel Craig, Chris Evans, Jamie Lee Curtis, Michael Shannon, Don Johnson, Toni Collette, Lakeith Stanfield, Katherine Langford, Jaeden Martell, and Christopher Plummer.
- For her performance in Knives Out, she won the 2019 Golden Schmoes Award for “Breakthrough Performance of the Year” and was awarded as the “Best Actress in an International Production” at the 2020 Spanish Actors Union. This role also got her nominated for Golden Globe Award and Satellite Award for “Best Actress – Motion Picture Comedy or Musical”.
- She became the first Latina actress to play a Bond girl.
- She has played the role of Marilyn Monroe in the biopic Blonde. She had to work for 9 months to prepare for her role which included dialect coaching, practicing, and some ADR sessions.
- In September 2022, Ana was honored with the “Rising Star Award” at the Deauville American Film Festival.
- She had deactivated her Twitter account in 2021.