|Talin Silva Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 23, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Talin Silva is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, dance teacher, actress, social media star, and model. She is best known for her role as Jade in the TV series Chicken Girls (2017-2018) and film Chicken Girls: The Movie (2018).
Los Angeles, California, United States
She attended public school for all 12 years of her primary and secondary education.
Talin enrolled at college after she graduated high school. She had to split her time between staying at the campus and working on her career.
Actress, Model, Dancer, Dance Teacher, Singer, Songwriter, Social Media Star
- Father – Nalin Silva
- Mother – Gillian Silva (Worked at CBS studios)
- Siblings – Kaylan Silva (Younger Sister)
Talin Silva is represented by –
- Bloc Talent Agency (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Momentum Talent and Literary Agency (Talent Agent) in Burbank, California, United States
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Talin Silva has dated –
- Kenneth Jose (2017) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Sri Lankan descent.
- Thin nose
- Dimpled chin
Talin Silva has endorsed brands such as Dote Shopping, Whitewithstyle, PrettyLittleThing, and Museum of Selfies.
Talin Silva Favorite Things
- Ice Coffee Drink – Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks
- Starbucks Drink – Strawberry Acai Lemonade
- Sugary Treat – Cupcakes
- Holiday – Christmas
- Christmas Stocking Stuffer – Fuzzy Socks
- Singer – Ariana Grande
- Album By Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman (2016)
- Season Of Chicken Girls – Season 3
- Disney Characters – Princess Jasmine, Minnie Mouse, Tinkerbell
- YouTubers – Bratayley Family (Katie LeBlanc, Hayley LeBlanc, Annie LeBlanc, Billy LeBlanc, Caleb Logan LeBlanc)
- State To Live In – New York
- Vacation Spot – Santorini, Greece
- TV Show – Manifest
- Shoe Model – Nike AirForce
- Car – White Audi A3
- Quote – “Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening and live each day like it’s your last.”
Talin Silva Facts
- She realized she was talented for performing when she was in the 1st grade. She competed and won her 1st ever talent show with ease by choreographing her dance and performing a song by Selena Gomez.
- When she was younger, her dream job was becoming a fashion designer. Her dad loves fashion as well and has often helped her put together outfits for school.
- Talin was a state finalist at the 2008 California Miss America Pageant. At the National All American Miss Pageant that year, she finished as the 2nd runner-up.
- She was a dance teacher at the Deanna School of Dancing in Sri Lanka.
- In the past, Talin released her clothing line in collaboration with the brand Popular Poison.
- One thing she wishes to see is snow. Living in Los Angeles, she never had the chance to experience it in person.
- If she had to pick between singing and dancing as a career path, she would pick singing, but would rather have a mix of both.
- Her biggest pet peeve is fake people.
- She loves going back to Sri Lanka and visiting the beaches, hotels, and spas.
- The easiest dance style for her is hip hop.
- The most challenging dance styles for her are ballet and contemporary, or anything that requires a lot of technique.
- She has danced tap, lyrical, and jazz-funk, and would like to master ballroom dancing.
- Talin often borrows her sister’s clothes, which is her sister’s biggest pet peeve.
- Talin and her family have a dog named Lex.
- If Talin only had 1 makeup product to use for the rest of her life, it would be mascara.
Featured Image by Talin Silva / Instagram