|Raquel Leviss Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 12, 1994|
Raquel Leviss is an American reality television personality, beauty pageant contestant, and model who has gained popularity with her stint on the Bravo reality series, Vanderpump Rules, which has been developed as a spin-off of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Moreover, she has been crowned as Miss Sonoma County while she has also participated in Miss California and Miss Malibu USA.
California, United States
Raquel Leviss got enrolled at Sonoma State University, a public university located in Rohnert Park in Sonoma County, California. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology degree, focusing on pre-occupational therapy.
Reality Television Personality, Beauty Pageant Contestant, Model
Raquel Leviss has been signed with MN2S.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Raquel Leviss has dated –
- James Kennedy – She was previously in a relationship with DJ, reality TV personality, and music producer James Kennedy. On May 16, 2021, the couple publicly revealed about their engagement. In December 2021, it was revealed that they had ended their engagement while filming the Vanderpump Rules season 9 reunion in Los Angeles.
- Tom Sandoval (2023) – Raquel and actor Tom Sandoval’s relationship first came into the spotlight in March 2023 after it was reported that Tom had cheated on his girlfriend Ariana Madix with Raquel. In May 2023, it was reported that the couple had broken up.
Race / Ethnicity
She has often dyed her hair.
- Pouty lips
- Charming smile
Through social media, Raquel Leviss has either endorsed or promoted brands like VICIDOLLS and BondiBoost.
Raquel Leviss Facts
- In 2016, she was cast in Vanderpump Rules.
- She has also appeared on shows like Watch What Happens: Live and Popternative.
- In March 2023, it was revealed that Raquel had filed a restraining order against her Vanderpump Rules co-star, Scheana Shay, claiming that Scheana had shoved her against a brick wall and punched her in the eye. However, Scheana denied the allegations. Later that month, Raquel confirmed that she was filing to drop the restraining order against Scheana.
- In April 2023, it was reported that Raquel had entered a mental health treatment facility. In July 2023, she left the mental health facility after 2 months of treatment. It was also reported that after treatment, she had decided to go by her legal birth name, “Rachel”.
Featured Image by Raquel Leviss / Instagram