|Ariana Madix Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|June 24, 1985
Ariana Madix is an American television personality, actress, bartender, and model who is best known for being a cast member on the reality TV series, Vanderpump Rules. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Killer Eye: Halloween Haunt, Attack of the 50 Foot Cheerleader, The CollegeHumor Show, Working It Out, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Anger Management, Celebrity Family Feud, The Other Two, Buying Back My Daughter, Paradise City, and many more. She is also the co-author of a cocktail book titled Fancy AF Cocktails: Drink Recipes from a Couple of Professional Drinkers along with Tom Sandoval. Ariana has been nominated for several awards such as the MTV Movie & TV Award.
Melbourne, Florida, United States
Ariana Madix went to Flagler College and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in theatre and broadcasting.
She later got enrolled at the New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
Actress and producer
- Father – James Madix
- Siblings – Jeremy Madix (Younger Brother)
Ariana Madix is represented by –
- Los Angeles-based AKA Talent Agency
- Velocity Entertainment
- Advantage PR
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ariana Madix has dated
- Tom Sandoval (2013-2023) – Ariana started going out with reality TV star Tom Sandoval in 2013. They had met while working on the reality TV show, Vanderpump Rules. Their relationship blossomed as the show charted its course. At the start of 2018, it was reported that their relationship was going through a rough patch as they struggled to get intimate in the bedroom. In March 2023, it was reported that they had broken up after Tom had cheated on Ariana with Raquel Leviss.
- In January 2018 episode of Vanderpump Rules, Madix opened up about her previous relationship. She revealed that before she started dating Sandoval, she was in an emotionally and mentally abusive relationship, which damaged her self-esteem and made her hate her body. She also blamed this particular relationship for the lack of intimacy in her relationship with Sandoval at that time.
- Daniel Wai (2023) – In April 2023, Ariana was rumored to be dating personal trainer, Daniel Wai after they were seen together at the Coachella Music Festival.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
But, she is often seen with dyed blonde locks.
- High cheekbone
- Short-cropped blonde hairdo
Ariana Madix has used her sizeable social media presence to promote many products and brands through her social media activity.
Best Known For
- Having appeared in the popular reality TV show, Vanderpump Rules.
- Having made several appearances in the comedy series, CollegeHumor Originals.
- Her mild popularity on social media platforms including Instagram, on which she has more than 2.2 million followers.
In 2010, Ariana made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama movie, Working It Out.
First TV Show
In 2009, Ariana Madix made her first TV show appearance in “The Morning After” episode of the comedy TV series, The CollegeHumor Show.
Ariana Madix Favorite Things
- Music Artists – One Direction, Britney Spears, and Drake
- Drink of Choice – Spicy margaritas and wine
- Body Part – Butt and stomach
- Girl Crushes – Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Amy Poehler, and Stella Maxwell
- Food – Fried green tomato eggs Benedict
Ariana Madix Facts
- She is a talented equestrian and has won a number of events. Her social media feed is littered with pictures of her with her favorite horses.
- While growing up, she used to play Aurora, Ariel, and Cinderella at Walt Disney World.
- In her free time, she loves to indulge in snowboarding.
- In 2016, she was included by Maxim magazine in their annual Hot 10 list.
- She has won national-level awards in jazz dance, cheerleading, and hip-hop dance.
- She has collaborated with Frankie Rose Cosmetics to launch her own range of lipsticks.
- In October 2023, Ariana suffered a foot and ankle injury.
- In December 2023, Ariana released her first solo book titled Single AF Cocktails.
- In January 2024, Ariana made her Broadway debut by portraying the role of Roxie Hart in the musical Chicago.
- In January 2024, Ariana filed a lawsuit against her ex-boyfriend Tom Sandoval relating to their shared home in Los Angeles. According to the lawsuit, she requested a “partition by sale,” which meant that she wanted a judge to order the couple to share the proceeds after selling the house. Ariana and Tom had purchased the house for $2 million in 2019.
- Visit her official website @ arianamadix.com.
Featured Image by Ariana Madix / Instagram