Belfast, Northern Ireland
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
Her both parents are from Belfast.
She has a brother.
Stella is signed to several talent agencies and can be contacted via these –
- Why Not Model Agency – Milan
- Trump Model Management
- Red Eleven Management
- Viva Models – London
- Bon Image Corp. – Tokyo
- Vivien’s Model Management – Sydney
- Oui Management – Paris
- The Lions – New York
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend
Stella dated –
- Miley Cyrus (2015) – In the summers of 2015, she was RUMORed to be dating American singer Miley Cyrus.
- Kristen Stewart (2016-Present) – Stella and American actress Kristen Stewart started dating in December 2016 which was confirmed by People.
Race / Ethnicity
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
The model has advertised for brands like Alysi, Alexander McQueen, Asos, Ermanno Scervino, H&M, Puma, River Island, Vianel, Victoria’s Secret, Urban Outfitters and others.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Working with famous brands and walking the 2014 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
First Fashion Show
Stella debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2009 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Charles Anastase, Mara Hoffman, Fashion East, Luella, and Osman Yousefzada.
She appeared in the 2011 action documentary Leave It on the Track for her role as herself – Chicle.
She drinks a lot of water to remain hydrated.
Stella doesn’t eat processed sugar.
Stella Maxwell Favorite Things
- Favorite Places to Hang Out in NYC – Cafe Select (for drinks)
- Favorite Place on Earth – New Zealand
Source – UrbanOutfitters, ShopGhost
Stella Maxwell Facts
- Stella is an Irish model, who grew up in New Zealand.
- She was one of the new faces in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014.
- She is good friends with Barbara Palvin.
- Stella graced the cover of Elle Belgium for January 2011 issue.
- She don’t go to clubs unless she really wants to dance.
- She was an Avatar in one of the past Halloweens.
- She likes when boys wear leggings under shorts.
- She cannot live without love.
- Catch Stella on Twitter and Instagram.