|Bella Hadid Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 9, 1996|
Bella Hadid is an American model and television personality who is recognized as one of the most prominent models of her generation and was voted “Model of the Year: Women (Industry’s Choice)” at the 2016 Models.com Industry Awards. Over the years, she has worked with a variety of notable fashion houses and designers which include Michael Kors, Anna Sui, Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, Givenchy, Chanel, Max Mara, Moschino, Versace, Bottega Veneta, Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini, Philipp Plein, Missoni, Diane von Fürstenberg, Tommy Hilfiger, Jeremy Scott, Tom Ford, Balmain, Topshop, and Victoria’s Secret.
Isabella Khair Hadid
Washington, D.C., United States
Like her older sister Gigi, Bella also went to Malibu High School in Malibu, California.
After that, she took admission to Parsons School of Design to study photography. In the meantime, she got success in modeling and put her education on hold by dropping out.
Fashion / Runway Model, Television Personality
- Father – Mohamed Hadid (Real Estate Developer)
- Mother – Yolanda Foster (TV personality, model, fashion designer) (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’s star)
- Siblings – Gigi Hadid (Older Sister) (Model), Anwar Hadid (Younger Brother) (Model), Alana Hadid (Older Half-Sister), Erin Foster (Older Step-Sister) (Actress), Sara Foster (Older Step-Sister) (Actress), Jordan Foster (Step-Sister), Amy Foster (Step-Sister) (Songwriter)
- Others – David Foster (Stepfather) (Music producer)
Bella Hadid is signed with these modeling agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Los Angeles
- IMG Models – Sydney
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Bella Hadid has dated –
- Stella Maxwell – She hooked up with Belgian-born Northern Irish-New Zealand model Stella Maxwell in the past.
- Duke Conrad (2011-2012) – From November 2011 to May 2012, Bella was romantically linked to Duke Conrad.
- Matthew Morton (2014-2015) – In August 2014, she started dating Matthew Morton but their romance fizzled out the following year as they broke up in February 2015.
- The Weeknd (2015-2016, 2018-2019) – Bella started dating Canadian singer, The Weeknd in April 2015. The young couple called it quits in November 2016. The couple reunited their romance in the summer of 2018 and went strong until the latter half of 2019. In August 2019, the news of their split started making the rounds on the internet.
- Odell Beckham, Jr. (2016) – In November 2016, Bella and American football player Odell Beckham, Jr. were rumored to be an item. It is believed that Odell immediately contacted Bella after her breakup from The Weeknd as Odell and Bella already knew each other.
- Anthony Joshua (2017) – Bella first met boxer Anthony Joshua at the GQ Awards in May 2017. They shared a series of flirty messages during the summer but their relationship did not advance further.
- Jordan Barrett (2017) – From June to September 2017, Bella dated the Australian model Jordan Barrett.
- Drake (2017) – In late 2017, rapper Drake and Bella were rumored to be dating each other. Bella denied any such link-up.
- Jordan Clarkson (2018) – It was rumored that Hadid had an encounter with Filipino-American professional basketball player Jordan Clarkson in 2018.
- Fai Khadra (2018) – She had a fling with model and Instagram star Fai Khadra in the year 2018.
- Duke Nicholson (2020) – Grandson of Jack Nicholson, Duke Nicholson, an actor, was rumored to be dating Bella in October 2020. But, this news was denied by Bella’s representative.
Race / Ethnicity
Bella has Arab Palestinian ancestry on her dad’s side while she is of Dutch descent on her mother’s side.
She has naturally “Blonde” hair.
But, dyed those locks to “Dark Brown” to make herself distinct from her sister Gigi.
Blue / Green
Brunette with blue eyes
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
She has posed for lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret catalog.
In February 2017, she was announced as the brand ambassador for luxury watch brand TAG Heuer.
She has also served as the ambassador for
- Dior Beauty
- Bulgari’s accessory lines, etc.
Best Known For
Her fashion gigs and being the younger sister of Gigi Hadid.
First TV Show
In 2014, she appeared in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills as herself in an episode titled “The Kids Are All Right.”
Bella Hadid Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- App – VSCO cam app
- Shops – Thrift shops in New York, Flea market in Los Angeles
Source – LuckyShops.com, Lifestyle.one
Bella Hadid Facts
- Model sisters Bella Hadid and Gigi Hadid are the first sister duo to work for the lingerie label, Victoria’s Secret.
- She started modeling at the age of 16.
- Her first modeling assignment was the Flynn Skye commercial.
- Bella is a nationally ranked equestrian.
- She started competing in horse riding at the age of 3.
- Bella is good friends with Hailey Baldwin, Kendall Jenner, and Kylie Jenner.
- She has been included in the “The Hot” list by models.com in the past.
- When she was 17, she was arrested for DUI (Driving Under Influence). She drank alcohol and hit the L.A. County Sheriff’s Dept. patrol car at 4 AM. At that time, her mom Yolanda was holidaying with Kyle Richards overseas.
- Bella has also launched her own clothing line, which is called “Robert Riley’s” to produce jeans, jackets, and other fashion pieces.
- In 2012, Bella was diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease alongside her mother and brother.
- To attain financial independence, she once worked part-time at Sunlife Organics.
- Her sister Gigi is good at speaking Kourtney Kardashian‘s voice.
- If given a chance to exchange closets with any of her friends, Bella would do that with singer Jessie Jo.
- She was nominated for the 2016 British Fashion Award for “International Model of the Year”.
- The best advice which Bella has received from her sister Gigi is that when someone rejects you, it’s not because you aren’t good or they don’t like you; it’s rather you are not the one they are looking for.
- On November 6, 2020, for her dad Mohamed Hadid’s 72nd birthday, she went with him to Il Pastaio to have lunch in Beverly Hills, California along with half-sister Alana Hadid.
- In December 2020, she donated a mountain of warm items including coats to The People’s Table in New York City which would in turn help in donating to the underprivileged people.
- In March 2021, she listed her New York City-based 2,569 square feet SoHo penthouse apartment for $6.5 million.