|Stella Maxwell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 15, 1990|
Stella Maxwell is a Belgian-born Northern Irish-New Zealand model who has gained acclaim by working with a number of designers and fashion houses including Jeremy Scott, Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger, Moschino, Brandon Maxwell, Dolce & Gabbana, Jacquemus, Tory Burch, Dsquared2, Mugler, Manu Rios, Fendi, Chanel, Miu Miu, Versace, Alexander McQueen, Asos, H&M, Karl Lagerfeld, Roberto Cavalli, Urban Outfitters, and Topshop.
Stella Maynes Maxwell
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Maurice Maxwell (Former Diplomat)
- Mother – Stella Maynes
- Sibling – She has a brother.
- Others – Patrick Maxwell (Paternal Grandfather), Mary (Paternal Grandmother), Martin Maynes (Maternal Grandfather), Helen Magee (Maternal Grandmother)
Stella is signed to several talent agencies and can be contacted via these –
- Why Not Model Agency – Milan
- Trump Model Management
- Red Eleven Management
- Viva Models – London
- Bon Image Corp. – Tokyo
- Vivien’s Model Management – Sydney
- Oui Management – Paris
- The Lions – New York
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Stella has dated –
- Bella Hadid – She previously had a fling with American model Bella Hadid.
- Miley Cyrus (2015) – In the summers of 2015, she was RUMORed to be dating American singer Miley Cyrus.
- Kristen Stewart (2016-2018, 2019) – Stella and American actress Kristen Stewart started dating in December 2016 which was confirmed by People. They dated for just less than 2 years and separated in November 2018. However, the duo got back together in 2019 only to separate again the same year.
- Langley Fox (2019) – It was rumored that Stella had a short-lived romance with model Langley Fox in the year 2019.
- Liam Payne (2019) – In 2019, there were rumors that she was romantically involved with English singer-songwrieter and One Direction member, Liam Payne.
- Jordan Barrett (2019) – It was rumored that Maxwell had a fling with Australian fashion model Jordan Barrett in the year 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Northern Irish descent.
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
The model has advertised for brands like Alysi, Alexander McQueen, Asos, Ermanno Scervino, H&M, Puma, River Island, Vianel, Victoria’s Secret, Urban Outfitters, and others.
Best Known For
Working with famous brands and walking the 2014 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
First Fashion Show
Stella debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2009 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Charles Anastase, Mara Hoffman, Fashion East, Luella, and Osman Yousefzada.
She appeared in the 2011 action documentary Leave It on the Track for her role as herself – Chicle.
She drinks a lot of water to remain hydrated.
Stella doesn’t eat processed sugar.
Stella Maxwell Favorite Things
- Favorite Places to Hang Out in NYC – Cafe Select (for drinks)
- Favorite Place on Earth – New Zealand
Source – UrbanOutfitters.com, ShopGhost.com
Stella Maxwell Facts
- Stella is an Irish model, who grew up in New Zealand.
- She was one of the new faces in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014.
- She is good friends with Barbara Palvin.
- Stella graced the cover of Elle Belgium for the January 2011 issue.
- She doesn’t go to clubs unless she really wants to dance.
- She was an Avatar in one of the past Halloweens.
- She likes it when boys wear leggings undershorts.
- She cannot live without love.
- During the Daily Front Row’s 2021 Fashion Media Awards, Stella was honored with the “Fashion Icon Award”.